and WAR

Almost Police

Academy of San Seoul police or . Yoona frowned,this is the place where she will enroll as a police woman ?,even from the name she's so not sure about it. If this not for her uncle,she wouldn't do this kind of ,she'll be in her gang headquarter Rillakuma Groove Street,playing poker ,messing around with Mr.Murphy grumpy man or just attacking another gang ,but luck is not on her side right now,she have to become a police woman in order 'to get nice',and also she doesn't want to disappoint her mom or go to jail .

 

She sighed,whatever ..yoona wouldn't lose easily from her uncle she would show him that sending her to this is a big mistake he ever done.She would rub it in his beardy face that she would be 'nice' in her own way. She adjust the bag on her shoulder and carrying her leather black jacket in her left arm before stepping into the .

 

When she arrived ,she caught some new faces that of course she never seen before,the first person to get her attention is a little girl ? or maybe woman with a bob hair who's crying while hugging maybe her mother. "Hu..hu..hu..Mommy i really will miss you..hu..hu..hu.".The little woman cried against her mother's shoulder,her voice is like a child and soft and a little bit cute,is she serious want to become a police here ? even from her height she wouldn't get in easily.

 

"Don't worry SunBun honey..mommy and daddy will visit you often or else we would buy a house near here ! so we can see you everyday..".Is that middle-aged woman serious ?! there's no neighbourhood near here,there's just only trees,desert and mountain. Just go home Mommy's girl !

 

Yoona turn her attention to another,she feel enough with their drama.She caught a glance of Volkswagen Hippie parking at the lot then a blonde girl with hippie style, the one with flowers in her T-shirt and a head band on her forehead walk out from the car slowly,like a snail. She also wore an iconic john lennon glass. A hippie want to become a police ? what she will doing everyday ? get stoned.

 

"Goodbye all my dear friends ~~~".That hippie girl said slowly to the person in the car that have the same style as her "Maybe my earthly body will stay in here.."She gaze at the sky "but my spiritual soul will be in your side all the time..Peace.".She held out her two fingers after kissing it.

 

"Goodbye hyoyeon the wisdom...Peace ~~~".And the car drove out slowly with the waving of the blonde hippie girl who also in slow motion. Maybe she's high right now and her friends also.

 

Yoona and the other soon-to-be police women walk to the field after getting the instruction from their senior,they drop their belongings to the ground and make some line. Waiting for the one in charge in this academy to show up....Yoona sighed ,it's been two hours already she and the others standing in this field,she start to feel dizzy and  nausea,even there's other woman who already fainted. She clicked her tongue,she think they're messing around with them,she turn to the seniors who stay at the shelter side sipping their lemonade while giggling around. Later,ladies ,later..you will feel the perk of Im Yoona !!

 

Everybody turn their attention when a woman with black tailor suit that have so many stars on it and a black pencil skirt walk to the podium,she's wearing a typical police black glass and show a smiley face,yoona will surely get rid of that cocky smile.

 

"Have a nice day.."That woman said to the mic,yeah what a nice day indeed,for her. "I know it's been long right ?"Can't you not say the obvious ?. "But as you know,even when you enter the Academy of San Seoul police or ,especially for you new cadets..the training already begin so whoever can pass it,pass this 2 hours while standing on the field and in this rather hot weather ,will surely accepted in this academy,.."She lift a finger  "But who don't,or in other way collapsed,vomit or peeing in the pants..I'm sorry you have to be out and can't enter this academy again … FOREVER !!".There's a shrill sound when that woman shouted to the mic,make yoona and the other temporary deft.

 

"But ofcourse for the people who still stand here...CONGRATULATION !! you are now a cadet in !!".Yoona start to regret why she didn't pretend to faint or vomit but not the peeing of course. "Oh yes,i'm sorry ..how awful,i didn't introduce my self first..".She clear . "My name is Kwon Boa..Captain Kwon Boa for exact. I'm the one in charge here,to be the supervisor of how this academy ran. So if you have any question,just ask me .."

 

Suddenly a girl raise her hand,she look younger than yoona. "Yyesss ?!".Captain boa gritted her teeth maybe annoyed because the sudden act cutting her words.

"When we can get the gun ma'am ?? !...i really want a gun !!".She shouted with eagerness.

Boa chuckled ."Not now sweety..not now,"She waved her hands slowly ." but i like your eagerness though..everybody have to follow her..".The girl lift her chin arrogantly after receiving the compliment.Yoona never like this kind of person,what a lap dog. "What's your name dear ?"

 

"Seo joo hyun ma'am ! but i run with Seohyun !".The Seohyun girl introduced her self with a really try-to-look-police act.

"Oooh..Seohyun girl,i think you'll be my favourite..".Seohyun smirked and lifting her brows to the other cadets ,like she want to say 'i told ya right ?'. The Captain continue "In the list of people that i want to get KICK OUT !!". Now everyone,including yoona giggled seeing the down expression of seohyun.

 

The Captain then step onto the ground leaving the podium while placing her hands behind her back. "I'll have all of you know..".She start to walk back and forth in front of the line. "Being a police is not easy,it's a hell !..if i want to put it harsh ! Police is not about speeding tickets or organize the traffic jam. But we ! as a policeee..also have to deal with so much trouble and other form of law breaking ! Such as...".

 

She step at the front of the hippie girl "Drugs smuggling and human trafficking.." and then turn to the short girl "Dealing with Bomb and terrorist.." She turn at seohyun "Gun violence and mass shooting.."She then turn at Yoona "Gang war and other form of youth crime ".She then turn the tall girl beside yoona "Theft,burglary,robbery and so much more.."Captain boa step again to the middle. "But..we also need to help the ordinary civilian..like crossing a  fragile grandma from the road~~~ ,soothing a kid who lost their balloon~~~ or giving a direction to the lost people..that's what to be a police ! To Secure,To Protect,to take care and to love ~~..".She said while clasping her palms with a naughty smile,but turn again to be strict.

 

"Now ! I want to ask all of you. ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A POLICE ?!".She shouted

"MA'AM YES MA'AM !!".seohyun said alone.

"Just seohyun.? where's the other ?~~".She placed her hand behind her ear.

"Ma'am yes ma'am !!".Finally,everyone said in the same time except yoona,she just rolled her eyes seeing this.

 

"Kekeke..now i want to ask about your answer,to some of you.."She step at the front of the small girl "You..fix your position !".She nudge at that small girl's stomach,the latter then fix her petite body to be more strict. "What's your name ?"

"Lee sunny..".The girl responded with a small and cute voice.

"I can't hear you ~~~".She close her face with sunny's

"LEE SUNNY MA'AM !!".Sunny said it louder through the Captain's ears.

 

"Geezz..you nearly make me deaf !".Boa stick her fore finger to her ears. "Lee Sunny euh ? i know you..you're Chief Lee soo man's niece euh ? i guess you can be here by the help of him..you don't have a body for a police. Am i right ? "

 

"Y-yes ma'am,but i'm willing to not be specialized and i'm willing to do anything to become a police even if i have to move a mountain..".Sunny said with determined.

Boa's eyes widen "Really ?! you want to move a mountain ?"

"Th-that's idiom ma'am..."

 

"Haha..i know you didn't have the gut.."She paused "Now..i want to ask you. Why you want to become a police ??"

"I want to make my parents proud if i kick some bad guy..and i want to have a job that require me to wear a uniform all the time..".Sunny reasoned about her will to be a police.

"How about McDonny  ? they wear a uniform..,Security..also,Pizza hood and Donkey Donutz too ?"

 

"I- i just want to become a police ma'am."

"Whatever..i warned you.~~.".Sunny rolled her eyes as the Captain goes away to the other girl. "Before is so small..and now so tall. " She said sarcastically ." What a balance world. What's your name girl ?"She asked to the tall girl.

 

"Choi Sooyoung Rodriguez ".Boa lift her glass as she heard a foreign name behind it.

She squint her eyes."Excuse me ??".She asked the girl to repeat.

"Choi Sooyoung Rodriguez Juanita Lopez for exact.."

"Are you ..mixed ..like hispanic ?"

"I was born in Puerto Rico but i grew up in Mexico and have a citizenship of Korea.."

"And you look like asian korean..".Boa frowned. " what a dilemma. Do you eat Taco ?".

"Ofcourse ma'am..i grew big by the help of it.."

 

"Lee sunny ..eat Taco more..".Boa pointed at the small girl. The latter just nodded forcefully ."So Choi Sooyoung Rodriguez,why you want to be a police ?"

"Mi papi and mi mami have a small latino food store in the town called EL CoCo Loco Bell ,in all our generation we have a business about food,but i want to be different and i choose to become a police. I want to show to other people that hispanic can do anything beside Taco..". She answered eagerly.

"But....You're Asian Korean !! *sigh*..whatever kid ,i think you have an identity crisis..". She turn to the other cadet ,seems enough with the wanna-be hispanic woman.

 

"Seohyun..why you want to become a police ?"Boa asked casually.

"Ma'am Yes Ma'am.."She give a salut. "I want to become a police so i can legally use any weapon ..".She answered strictly. "My father have a small gun shop,called Pull The Trigger. I grew by seeing it everyday and my father also has so many customers..And i think when people have a gun they will make everyone look up at them,but i just know that it's illegal for someone to have a gun..by being a police i can have the certificate.."

 

Boa lift her brows. "Wait..wait..wait...What's your father's name ?".She asked curiously.

"Seo Yong Hwa..??".Seohyun also look curious why she asked her father's name.

"He's a fugitive ! we've been looking him for Years !! for smuggling the weapon illegally and other black market thing.".Seohyun widen her eyes,The Captain turned to her officer. "Officer Song..Track her father ...i'm sure we will get this little rat now..".She said while gritting her teeth and turn again to the young girl . "Good job Seohyun ! you're not a police yet but you already give us a valuable information..haha..you'll be my favourite..".Boa tapped seohyun's shoulder and walk away.

"M-ma'am yes ma'am..".Seohyun's lips trembled ,now she feel bad for her father.

 

Captain boa turn to the doe-eyed girl,she stare at yoona from head to toe. Her style is what everyone called rebellious,with a black leather jacket and a resting face.

 

"Why you want to become a police ?!".Boa asked strictly to the doe-eyed girl.

"Why i have to answer you..?".Yoona respond with another question,the older girl lift her glass staring deeply into that doe.

"Why you have to answer me ?".She mimicked. ". Because I'm a Captain here..you have to answer all my questions and DO what i told YOU.."She pressed yoona's chest with her finger. "to do.."

 

"Don't a Captain know,that i have a privacy..? i'm not a slave..".She challenged while smirking wickedly.

Suddenly a tanned woman barge to the conversation. "HEY don't say that to Captain..!!! ".She said fiercely looking at the doe-eyed.

Captain Boa held out a finger to that raven haired tanned woman. "It's ok Sergeant Kwon..i can handle this..". She turn again while smiling to yoona. "You sure are so brave honey,what's your name if i may ask ?~~".She asked with sing tone while Boa fixed the collar of yoona's leather jacket.

 

"Mind your own damn business !!".Sergeant Kwon jerked and want to give yoona a lesson,but she stopped when her Captain sign her to stay.

The captain change her expression from friendly to deathly ."Do you want to get kick ?!!!".The Captain brought yoona's face by the collar close to hers,she gritted her teeth for this girl's rude behaviour.

"YES !!".Yoona Firmly declared. Boa's face start to reddened with anger,she suddenly blink a couple of time remembering about something.

 

Boa smirked. "Do you by any chance ,know Sergeant Choi Siwon ?".Yoona didn't answer it ,she just stare at the captain in bore.Her silence mean a yes for Boa "I know it,so he's really send his lovely niece to here for a lesson euh ?".She let out her grip on yoona's collar and turn to her subordinates. "Sergeant Kwon,Lieutenant Kim,Lieutenant Jung and Sergeant Hwang..From now on,i give my responsibility of the cadets to all of you.."

 

"Ma'am Yes Ma'am !!".The four seniors said in the same time.

Boa turn again to the cadets. "I dismiss all of you new cadets,your four seniors here will be your guide..whatever they said you have to obey..and YOU !!".She pointed to yoona. "Im yoona right ? Go to my office !".Boa dismissed her self and giving yoona a last glare before she walk away heading to her office.

 

Yoona groaned ,her uncle must be already talk about her to this Captain. She wants to remain unknown in here,she start to regret why she give such an attitude at her. Yes or no,she have to obey that woman order. She start to lift her bag and headed to the office,in the way she's notice a raven haired girl giving a glare,Sergeant Kwan or something. Yoona lift her brows,and give her a one sided sarcastic smile before walk away following the captain,she doesn't care if she's in the black list right now,she just want to escape or got kick immediately from here.

 

"Please take a seat lady...~~".As yoona and the captain enter the quite big office.Kwon Boa please her by pointing to a nearby guest chair,but being a trouble yoona she pleased her own self by sitting on Boa's leather chair.Boa lift her left brow and left upper lip,amuse by this sudden action. "Ehh..That's my chair..you can not sit in there honey..".She tried to hold her anger.

 

"You didn't say where i can sit..you said 'please take a seat'..no specific order..".Yoona placed her feet on the mahogany table and holding her head with her hands,boa didn't say anything else beside placing a poker face.

 

The captain chuckle. "It's ok..i don't want to sit in there for awhile though,i sometime feel cramp there,itch,sleepy...and i sometime want to eat people.".She add the last parts with whispering and then place her self in the guest chair.She let out a breath. "So..Im Yoona,Welcome to ...the best police academy for woman in San Seoul city."

 

"Ofcourse it's the best..it's just the only Police Academy in the town..".Yoona pointed the truth.

Boa grit her teeth. "You have so much knowledge indeed..".She paused. "So..what do you think about this place ?about .."

Yoona move her eyes around ,making a mental check about this office,there was so much medals,and other noble thing. A shotgun on the wall,a big aquarium with nemo fishes swimming in there and a really big photograph of Captain Boa with a cocky smile. " up..".She answered with no hesitated staring still at the photograph.

 

Boa giggled. "You're so honest..but you know,this place is worse..than what you thought about..".Yoona didn't pay much attention to what the captain saying,she just busy looking at the Rillakuma pen in the pencil case,maybe she have to take this when the latter didn't see.Self-control,boa need to have more self-control. "When i first got a call from my old friend..Sergeant Choi ,that his niece will enter this academy... i thought that i would be glad to have his niece in here..".Yoona fixed the Captain's photograph on the table,her OCD bug her."But when he said that,his niece have to be in here because her rather unorganized behaviour..i start to think twice about it,i have so much job to do than have to daycare a little rascal with so much issues.."Boa said firmly while Yoona fixed the 'I love San Seoul' mug on the table. "But being a really good friend Kwon Boa..i voluntarily accept it though i have to take so much risks and times.."..She tapped her fingers on thw table.

 

"It's a hard life indeed..".Yoona mumbled and place the scattered documents on the table

"Yes..you're right.."The Captain get up from her seat. "Come here yoona..".She told yoona to follow her heading to the big window.The doe-eyed girl forcefully did it,and placed her self beside the older woman.

 

The captain started "For years.. ,the best police academy recruited all kinds of people around Korea..or who have a citizenship of Korea,who want to become a police or a public officer..".Boa pointed to some officers who are now practicing their gun skill. "We didn't require any specific background for the cadets,whether you are a millionaire child,former bandit,former athlete or...former gangster..we gladly accept you,as long as you didn't put the name of in the dirty mud..you understand what i'm saying..?".Yoona move her gaze to the people on the field,the tanned woman who gave her a glare caught her attention.

Boa clicked her tongue for not getting any respond,but continue anyway."And also for yearssss..we've been created so much good record police woman,dealing with so much trouble,like...drugs smuggling,terrorist,etc. You see that person,Sergeant Kwon..".She pointed to the tanned woman,of course ..all the time yoona's gaze on her "You must be heard the news about woman trafficking in San Daegu.,-"

 

"No..".Yoona simply said.

"It's on the news San Seoul TV.."

"Never watch it.."

"San Seoul Times newspaper..on the first page mother's day edition.."

"Never read it.."

"It's on San Seoul radio ! San Seoul journal..! It's freaking everywhere ..! Everybody practically talk about it !".She shouted in annoyed and frustrated yoona can see an imaginary foam come from Boa's mouth.

"Sorry..to make you disappointed..".Yoona internally giggled seeing the expression of the captain.

 

Captain Boa sighed for the nth time that day,self control more self control. "Well..if you didn't know it,might as well..put some knowledge in your little cells,"She cleared and place her hands behind "Sergeant Kwon disguised as a woman who really need a job,poor and fragile..and she met a man who offered her to get a job in some country like Europe countries or middle-east..but of course that man was lied,the woman didn't go to any place that have been mentioned..instead ,going to Macau or Las Vegas ,working in casino as a e ..the one who wore bunny ears and a lingerie with bunny tail on it.."

 

Yoona lift her brows. "Did Sergeant Kwon wore that thing ?".She can not imagine how the grumpy woman look like.

"Of course not my kid,before the suspect brought them to there by the ship..we managed to capture them in the harbour,save the victims and kick the suspects to the jail...".Boa make a fist with fire in her eyes."That's one of sooo many achievements we have in ..". She said proudly.

 

"So..why you told me all those things ?"

"Keke..i'm heading to there,"She paused and take a breath "What i 'implying at is..i don't want the name of this ..police academy met a downhill,just because a certain someone enter this academy...and implying to mess around or put a trouble..".She gritted her teeth and clench her fist. "Im Yoona..please behave and cooperate with us.."

 

Yoona give her attention fully to the older woman,lifting her brows. Cooperate and behave she said ?. Tch..doesn't she know that Im Yoona never do what other people said.For now ,yoona will pretend to agree with it but later she will show this woman ,who's yoona really is ..it's a mistake for her uncle to send yoona here,it's a mistake for this captain to accept yoona here. She will do whatever she could to get away from here and put so much trouble to this people. This is war.

 

"Officer Park..please send Sergeant Kwon to my office..".Boa said through the phone when yoona already dismissed from her office. The captain fix her table,and got frown when her Rillakuma pen not in the place,she remember put it here.

"You called me Ma'am..".Suddenly a tanned woman enter the office .

 

Boa look up from her effort from searching the missing pen. "Oh yes..please take a seat..".Sergeant Kwon nodded and sit at the pointed place. "Sergeant Kwon..".Boa said batting her lashes.

"Captain Kwon..".She mimicked the older girl.

 

"Lets drop the title thingy..".She make a quote signed. "Kwon yuri.."

"Kwon Boa..".Yuri mimicked again

"You know for years..".She begin the conversation. "You've been joining this academy..even when you still a little girl,you grew up in here,study here,make so much achievement and i'm so proud of you..".She lift her brows naughtily.

 

Yuri frowned "Did i have to buy you a kiddy box in McDonny again ?".She knew this woman too well,if she need her help she'll praised her or say something nice.

"Alright,let's just get to the point..i want you,to put your eyes in a new cadet fully..Named Im Yoona..".Boa said firmly.

"Im who ?".Yuri furrowed her brows.

"Im Yoona,the new cadet who encountered me in the field..the one with the doe-eyes..".Yuri remember that girl,the rude girl who nearly make her rage.

 

"Why you want me to put my eyes on her ?! I even smell trouble the first time i saw her.."

Boa chuckle. "Lets just put it this way,Yuri...you like challenge right ?"Yuri nodded,hell..she lived with so much challenges. "Just think that,Im Yoona is a challenge that you have to beat...i know you can do that.."

 

Yuri start to think about it,even if she refuse it the captain will surely keep bugging her in the future.She sighed ,wants or not she have to,this is her superior's order. "I think i might be able to do it..." Boa smile,she knew she can count on yuri. "But..what i have to do ? beside watching her..?"

 

"Up to you..,you can do whatever you want to this girl,whether you want to throw her in a trash can,or drown her in the pool..or worse ..make her sleep with Sissy .".Yuri sense a but in here. "But..don't let her go away from here or kick her from this academy,SHE,HAVE,TO,stayyyyyy...in here. "She tapped her finger repeatedly to the table "Do you understand Sergeant Kwon.?".

Yuri sighed,she has a bad feeling about it but she nodded her head anyway "Ma'am Yes ma'am.."

 

 

Yoona placed the rillakuma pen that she got from Captain Boa's office in her jacket pocket,it's gonna be in her collection of rillakuma stuffs. She headed to the dormitory of since all the new cadets already in there,putting their belongings and claimed their room. Yoona gaze at each door,searching her room. 66..67..68..Ahh..69,her room. What a naughty number.

 

She turn the door knob and enter the room ,soon she saw four girls already in there. The three girls,the tall one,the small one and the eager one is busy staring at the hippie girl who meditate in a weird position,head on the floor and feet on the air. Yoona lift her right brow,curious with what she's doing.

 

"Now...everyone...is...complete..".The hippie girl said slowly and open her eyes before turn to a normal position."Maybe..my eyes..closed,but..i'm not blind ...to see..my surrounding..".She answered like knowing the question in other girl's mind. "My name..is Kim Hyoyeon..The..Wisdom,Nice to see all of you..my sisters..peace~~"Everyone stare at her in weird as she make a peace sign. What a hippie girl do in police academy.?. Yoona thought.

 

Hyoyeon,the wisdom stare at yoona. "I just have a vision from The Great Teacher in this prana world..in order to get enlightened and reach the Nirvana.."She brought her finger to the air " i have to be in police academy ".She then place it the finger on her palm "..and serve the humanity..".She answered like knowing what yoona thought,did this girl just read her mind ?. Maybe you need an asylum than a police academy,seohyun thought.

 

The Wisdom turn at seohyun. "I didn't mad at you sister...i know as an unenlightened personality ...you didn't believe ..what i taught you,greed and anger ..have been banished from my...spiritual...peace~~~".The small girl sunny approached her and held her by the head looking at her red eyes. "She's high..".She said and drop hyoyeon's head ,make her lay on the bed and sleep accordingly.Yoona sighed,what a roommate she got.

 

"Hola amiga,? ¿Cómo estás? my name is choi sooyoung rodriguez..".The tall girl held out her hand introducing her self with a spanish words. Yoona make a quick smile and held out her hand too. "Im Yoona..".She introduced her self ,there's something intrigued her. "Are you really hispanic ?"

"Amiga don't get fooled by this asian case,inside..it's fill with taco and sombrero..".She grinned cheekily,yoona put a resting face..her roommates is sure all ..full of surprises.

 

She ignore what all her roommate sayings and start to pack her things,before put it in the wardrobe. After done,she turn to the window staring at the field of academy. The field is empty now just some officer who walk here and there try to look busy. Someone caught her attention,the tanned woman who scolded her in the field.

 

"Do you like her ,amiga ?".Sooyoung's voice heard beside her suddenly.

Yoona turn to look at her. "Do i look like someone who like that person ?".She putted a strict expression on her face.The tall girl shake her head. "So you don't like her ?"

"I don't know..,her eyes ....i don't like her eyes.. she look at me,like i'm a little rodden or something.."

"Maybe it's just your feeling.."

"Maybe yes..."Yoona paused "or maybe she wanted to declare a war..".And murmured.

"I remember a song about that."Sooyoung begin to sing. "War...uh...yeah..what it is good for ? absolutely nothing...war ...uh...yeah...".Yoona sighed ,she knows make a friend in here is a mistake. She then stick her fingers on her ears. "What it is good for ? absolutely nothing..."

 

Yuri walked in the field of the dormitory after getting out from Captain's office. She sighed ,what she have to do now ,why did yuri have to take care of that rude up .. She stopped ,when she felt someone watched her,she look up and find a rude doe-eyed girl staring menacingly at her. She cocked her brows,this is what she got after accepting to be her nanny.?.She imitated what that girl do sending daggers through their eyes from each other,if they have a super power maybe this academy already explode into pieces.They keep staring at each other and thought the same thing in the same time. This is war.

 

"War..uh...yeah,what it is food for ? absolutelyeating..~~~"

 

 

 

 

To be continued