The pain in the A.S.S

Almost Police

The first thing that really important to be a police is you have to be health ,physically and mentally. You couldn't encounter with a bad guy if you suddenly got an asthma and hyperventilated then .....you got the answer,or you couldn't catch a bad guy if suddenly in your vision,the suspect become a clown like in McDonny or Miley Cyrus What's Good ? who wear a nun outfit,yeah you will laugh loudly while the suspect got escape. That's why,that's thing called medical check up.

 

"!Ayyyyyyyyyy!.".The new cadets turn at sooyoung rodriguez as she walk out from the medical check up room while groaning and rubbing her . "That señorita is a masochist..she put something big in my hole..".She sighed ,everybody cringed hearing her information. "Hyoyeon Amiga..,can you scoot a bit por favor ?".The hippie girl move slowly from her seat. "!Ayyyyyyy!".Sooyoung winced as her touch the hard wood bench.

 

"Eeeekk...i'm so afraid..".Sunny cowered imagining the pain that she will feel in the medical check up room. Seohyun rolled her eyes and cross her arms cockily,All of them are coward except her.

 

The sitar like music suddenly came when hyoyeon going to talk. "My friends..The Great teacher ever said...Pain in life is inevitable ....but suffering is not. Pain is what the world does to you....., suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable....., suffering is optional..."Hyoyeon turn from the ceiling and then to the other cadets. "Now..what should we do...to get away ..from this damn medical check up ?!".Truthfully the hippie girl also afraid with this thing. Every cadets rolled their eyes,they thought the wisdom will said something wise,she nearly wasted 5 minutes of their time to said that.

 

"Cadet Im Yoona !!".a voice came from the medical room calling yoona for the next check up. Everyone give a fist to yoona,encouraging her. The doe-eyed girl rolled her eyes,she ever experienced thing that worse than medical check up. Yoona enter the room,getting a glance of the grumpy woman she met earlier,Sergeant kwin or something.

 

"Please take a seat there..".Yuri pointed to the examination bed. Yoona did and make her self comfortable on there. "Strip your clothes..".Sergeant kwon commanded.

Yoona widen her eyes. "Wait..wait..wait. Are not we a little bit too fast ? maybe we can try to know each other first ?".She chuckled teasing the older woman.

 

Yuri give her a glare. "What are you talking about cadet im ?! this is the procedure !!".She lift the sheet in front of yoona's face."Just strip your clothes now !!"

Yoona snickered. "Ok..ok.Geezz..you need to calm down a bit sergeant..".She teased again and start to strip her clothes while yuri take something from the table. Yoona finally get rid of her clothes,leaving her only in an ugly white ,no design underwear.

 

Yuri turn her attention to the girl,she's sure a trouble maker with a good body. Light and flawless skin,there's also a little relief on her stomach and a mole near her . "Lust what you see ?~~".Yuri snapped from her mental state of checking yoona's body,she snort in annoyed and approach the girl ,begin to examine her body. Yoona giggled internally,she really like to tease this woman.Yuri lift her little flashlight and direct it to yoona's doe-eyes and harshly put her hands on yoona's face for widening her eyes.

 

Right eye."Good.." .Left eye. "Good..Open your mouth !"

"Ahhhhh...".Yoona did and automatically stare at yuri's face,she's beautiful though if she's not grumpy and feisty,yoona sure will like her more.

"Good..but do you smoke ?"Yoona nodded. "You have to stop it,police didn't smoke.."

"I saw police smoke sometimes even smoke a weed.."

 

"Just don't follow a douchebag like that ,they just humilliating the police institution. ".Yuri said firmly. "Whatever though,if you don't want listen to me..you will feel the impact later..".Yoona shrugged and didn't take what yuri said seriously.

 

Yuri lift the stethoscope and when about to place it on yoona's . "Wait lady !".She stopped when yoona prevent her. "Isn't it a ual harassment ? Put that away from me !"

Yuri flick yoona's lips make the latter groaned. "What ual harassment cadet im ?!! We are both girls..".Yuri gritted her teeth emphasized every words she said.

"ack..I know it,but how if ..secretly you also like girl ? isn't you gonna enjoy it ?".Yoona lift her brows,really enjoying the anxious expression of kwon yuri."and that's an abuse when you flicked my lips..".

 

"Cadettttt Immmmm..!!".Yuri's face start to reddened.

"Alright..alright. I let you ually harassing me..".She grinned and push her chest closer to yuri. The tanned woman sighed,she's really want to get this done immediately. Yuri placed the stethoscope on yoona's chest and nod her head when she's sure this girl is alright.

 

"Now lay on your stomach..!".Yuri commanded again ,the doe-eyed girl nodded her head and do what she told without ask much further. Yuri took something from the table,she smirked looking at the mini torpedo thing that she held. I got you now im yoona,she approached the younger girl and move down her underwear."Don't worry..it's not hurt."

 

Yoona flinched when she felt a breeze on her . "Wait..what are you ?,- Ackkkkkkkkkkkk !!".She shouted in pain when she felt something being put in her hole.

"Well amiga..that's what i felt..".Sooyoung said emphatically and rubbing her when she heard yoona's shout from the room. A torpedo thing already took yoona's ity.

 

Lieutenant kim taeyeon placed her police cap on her head and place the baton between her armpit. She start to walk here and there in front of the new cadets. "Like Captain Boa said !".She raise her voice. "Being a police is not easy..there's always tests and obstacles that you will meet later. No pain no gain,no cry no laugh.."

 

"No food no way !!"Everyone snorted in amused as they heard sooyoung's joke.Taeyeon squint her eyes at her and step to her front. She lift her head a bit to look at the tall girl's face menacingly. "So we have a comedian here euh..".She lifted sooyoung's chin with the baton. 

 

"If i'm a comedian ,i wouldn't be in here señorita..I would be in a yacht or writing an autobiograph..".Her snap back make taeyeon anxious even more.

 

Taeyeon wrinkled her nose. "Give me push up ..30 times !!".Sooyoung nodded feeling so scared with the short lieutenant before place her body on the ground. "If there's someone who do the same as her..you'll also get punishment ! even worseee..".Taeyeon threatened and step onto sooyoung's back making the girl fall flat to the ground.

 

"Let me introduce my self again..my name is lieutenant Kim Taeyeon and i'm the one who really responsible for all of you !! if you make any mistake ,i'm the one to blame. So please...JUST DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO !!"

 

"Ma'am yes ma'am..!!".Like usual only seohyun who shout that.

"And let me introduce my partners..".Taeyeon pointed to the people behind her. "This is Lieutenant Jung Jessica..".She pointed to the blonde with cold face. "And that's Sergeant Hwang Tiffany ~~ sadly her wife..".Taeyeon sighed to the eye-smile girl,didn't know getting a cold gaze from jessica. "And last Sergeant Kwon..i'm sure you already met her in medical check up room..".Everyone winced while rubbing their ,remembering the pain in their ."And she's still single.."

 

Now everyone turn to cheer and starting a ert thought,if sergeant kwon can do that to their how if she do that in the bed. While yoona just rolled her eyes seeing the scene,but she doesn't know why she felt relief that yuri still single. Why she think like that ? maybe because the pain in her .

 

"Thank you Lieutenant Kim ,i think the information about me is enough..".Yuri gritted her teeth saying it sarcastically

"Ok..ok..".Taeyeon turn again to the cadets. "And for your information..i'm also single. ".Crick..crick..crick. No one move or make a sound,except sooyoung who get up from her push up and a small girl who clap her hands cheerfully.

 

Taeyeon groaned. "Don't play a favourite here !!"She said in frustrated."Now new cadets,i want to,-wait !!".Taeyeon stopped from her words when she saw something different in a cadet. "Why you didn't wear a shoes ?!".She asked to the hippie girl with bare foot.

Don't know where,the sitar like sounds come again. "When you go barefoot..., you become ..., you simplify, ..you become a minimalist and connect with the earth ..that gave us nourishment and live..".She said looking at the sky dramatically while everyone give her a weird stare.

 

Jessica walk to hyoyeon and start to sniff her. "sniff..sniff..Hippie."She said simply and back to her place.Is she the dog breed or something ?

"So we have a hippie here euh ? just say you didn't have a shoes..".Taeyeon scolded.

"That..too..my lieutenant.."

"But you have to wear shoes latter..no police with barefoot !"

"I try ~~".Hyoyeon murmured adjusting her round black glass.

 

Taeyeon sighed so this is what Boa felt. "Alright..i want you to know that,before becoming a true police you have to pass so much troubles and tests..".She said looking at yoona. "You have to feel THE PAIN IN THE ! now look at there !.".Taeyeon pointed to a far direction. "In there..about 200 yards away..there's a short ditch ! and you have to take your uniforms from there..".Everyone senses a but here. "Butttt..there will be someone who wouldn't get the uniform ,because WE ! intentionally put the uniforms lack in a number..So if all of you didn't want to go in this training,just get your damn uniform immediately before someone else.!!"

 

Everyone start to run but got stopped."Wait !!! i'm not done yetttt.Idiots.".The cadets lower their head,while taeyeon shook her head."Sergeant Hwang..press the button !".Tiffany nodded and pull a remote control that have one big red button on it. She start to count. "1..2..3..begin..".She pressed the lonely button soon a loud bang came from the ground.

 

*BOOM *

 

"Come on now ! move it ! move it !".Yuri shouted commanding the dumbfounded cadets to start the run. After hearing the command all the cadets start to run through the dusty air, the effect from the Bomb. The four seniors cocked their brows while smirking and place their self in the beach chairs sipping a coconut.

 

The situation in the field is a chaos,everyone try their best to run faster to the ditch and grab their uniform before someone else,and hell..they didn't want to go . As usual,seohyun become the eager one among them,she even run at the very front row of the cadets following by sooyoung who got the benefit from her long legs. Soon seohyun arrived in the ditch and claimed her uniform proudly to the air before another cadet snatch it from her."Hey..!!take another !!".Seohyun scold the other cadet and begin the battle with them.

 

Sunny also try her best to run faster but because her short legs and she never run so fast like this,she have to stop for a bit. She cannot just give up like this.Her face suddenly change,this is her way to become a police ! she have to do this ! she can do this !. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!".She shouted full of spirit and start to run again,pass a cadet,two cadets,and even ten cadets.!.She sure can do this !.But.........,she got shoved by someone else body that bigger than her and throw her to the ground."Ackkkk!!".She shouted in frustrated with mouth full of sands.

 

Yoona run and run again then stop,she's so tired and breathless,maybe this is what that kwon talking about.She really need to stop smoking,yoona turn her attention to the four seniors,and got annoyed when she saw they're having a good time there,while the cadets and yoona are suffering. Yoona clench her fist,she have to find the way to prank them.

 

*The sitar sounds,*.Hyoyeon didn't run,didn't walk and do what other cadets do. She's plainly sat on the ground Indian style,doing meditation. "If..the universe didn't let me ..to go ..uncovered,the universe..will help me..with an unpredicted miracle..".She hummed closing her eyes,just like what she said a packet of uniform suddenly come to her from the air,it's truthfully from the cadets who busy pulling from each other and unconsciously throw it to the air and landed on hyoyeon. "Thankyou universe...Hummm.."She hummed again.What a luck she got.

 

"You got it..you got it..you got it.."Tiffany stopped from her count when she saw someone didn't get the uniform. "Owww..you didn't get it ? ".She asked to the small girl who didn't get the uniform.

"We have a lee soo man's niece here..".Taeyeon laughed like an aunty seeing the fear on sunny's face.Jessica tapped taeyeon's shoulder."Are you forget taeyeon ? that you also experienced this thing years backkk".She reminded.

Taeyeon stop from her laugh,remembering the time that she's also the slowest. "Shut up Jessica !!"She glare and turn to sunny.

 

"So Cadet Lee..you know the consequences right ?"

Sunny's eyes turn red. "Please lieutenant kim..don't make me go ..~~"

"So what ? you want tell it to your uncle euh ?".Taeyeon laugh again.

Sunny now burst really to cry. "Huaaaaaaaaaa..".The seniors panicked,they death if lee soo man found out about this."Huaaaaa..."

 

"Ssstt..sst.."Taeyeon sooth the girl and hug her. "Don't cry ok..don't .We wouldn't do that..we wouldn't".She keep hugging the girl and she didn't realize she enjoy it. "Ehem !!".If it's not for her partners warning,maybe she wouldn't get loose the small girl.

"Ok..i wouldn't let you .."Taeyeon said in a deep tone. "But you have to give me Push up ..35 times..".Sunny smiled and drop to the ground,taeyeon frowned ,when she saw sunny just moving her cute to the air. "Hey..that's not push up ! you're squirming like a maggot !!".Sunny startled and start to sob again "Huaaaaaa you called me a maggot huaaaaaaa mommyyyyy ".Taeyeon open in disbelief,why a crybaby want to be a police .

 

"Now.."Jessica began. "I let all of you to go take a bath first ! in there !".She pointed to decrepit hut that didn't look like a bathroom at all. "You all have to share the bathroom together..no individuality in here now ! i give you all 20 minutes to go shower.."She lift her finger and smirked. "Or else..you will feel so much regret later..if you late even just one minute "jessica lift the gun and shoot it to the air . "Now GO !!"*Bam Bam*.

 

All the cadets run to the bathroom they just got 20 minutes for cleaning their body or else they will regret it. What's that though ? they don't know,but they know it's bad.

"Cadet Kim,What are you doing here ?!".Jessica asked to the hippie girl who still stand on the field,hyoyeon start to lift her finger and open to spoke but jessica stop her. "I don't want to hear your craps anymore ! A hippie or not you have to take a bath in here ! MOVE NOW !!"Jessica commanded wants or not hyoyeon have to obey it,she nodded and walk to there slowly.

 

Tiffany jump approaching her wife.."Calm down honey~~we have to be patient in dealing with the new cadets~~"She said placing her hands on jessica's shoulder and batted her lashes.

Jessica smile at her wife. "I know you always here for me baby..~~"She smirked and tapping tiffany's head. "I promise we will go to Sydney after this.."She lift tiffany's hand then kiss it and stare at her lovingly.

 

"Hark..hark...tttaenyyy..".Taeyeon coughed. "Sorry guys..my cough are like that..hark..hark..tttaenyy !..ttaenyyyy !!".Jessica stare at her coldly and ignore her before turn again to her lovely wife.

 

Yoona stare at the other cadets in disgusted ,how could they can feel fine bathing together and . Those people really treat them like an animal. Yoona hesitated to even strip her clothes. Sooyoung turn when she notice yoona still standing in the side. "Yoona amiga ..we have to immediately take a bath ! you heard their threat right ? I still have a place here  ¡ vamos ! ".Yoona sighed,it's no harm being an animal for once.While in the corner ,The Wisdom Hyoyeon,she didn't even take a bath just stay there doing meditate.

 

Jessica counted looking at her watch."3...2...1..".She pressed her own nose instead of her ears before shot her gun to the air. *Bam ..Bam*. 

Yuri took the megaphone. "Come on cadets !! the time ran out !! Get away from there before something bad happen !!".

 

"Oh my..That's the cue !!".Sunny said in panic and start to get up from the shower and wear the uniform,a black khakis and a black T-shirt with'' on the corner of the left chest,also a cap with '' on there. The cadets marched from the bathroom like some ants who just escape from poisonous baits.

"Honey..~~press the button~~".Tiffany nodded and give the eye-smile to her wife,before press the button again. 

 

*BOOM..BOOM* 

The cadets stopped and stare in horror as they saw the bathroom being explode. "Geezz..so this is why they called 'regret' ?!".Seohyun stare in shocked and run again,luckily there's no cadet in the bathroom being a victim.

 

"So good that all of you can get out immediately from the bathroom..".Jessica said placing her hands behind. "Eventhough..some of you,didn't wear the uniform properly.."She stare at Seohyun she's the only one who got to wear her uniform completely,Hyoyeon didn't even wear her uniform,Sunny just wearing her khakis and her hair still got the foam of shampoo there,yoona just wear the shirt but she still wear a Kkuma boxer beneath,and Rodriguez..this tall girl worse,she just wearing a towel to cover her bare body.Jessica smirked as she saw sooyoung's face so much worry in it."Hey you ! Give me a salute !".Sooyoung widen her eyes ,if she do that she would get loose of the towel. "Give me salute now !!".Jessica let out her super epic dolphin voice.

 

Sooyoung cringe and nodded her head repeatedly before lifting her hand. "Ahahahahaha..!!".Everyone laughed as they saw sooyoung's towel drop to the ground living her body exposed. Jessica snickered. "You call your self a latina girl euh ? i guess you don't know about Brazillian Wax..".She laughed again and again loudly. Sooyoung blushed ,she doesn't have a time for shaving.

 

 

"Next !!".Yuri said through the megaphone. "The pain in the is...FTX..or Field Training exercise. There will be blocks and obstacles that you have to pass in the field. Like a military training,you have to crouch,crawling,jumping,running,crying and...embarrassing your self.".She step at yoona's front. "Do you copy Cadet Im ?!".she said loudly through the megaphone hurting yoona's eardrums.Yoona snorted. "Yes ma'am..".She then rolled her eyes."Turnnnn right !!".Every cadets turn to the right."See that zone ! try to pass them all Do you copy cadets ?!!!"

 

"Ma'am yes ma'am !!".The cadets shouted. Yuri lift her gun "3..2..1 !! " *Bam Bam*. "Move your now !!!".Hearing yuri's command every cadets run to the training zone,following by the seniors.

 

The first block is they have to a climb a really high wall,the first one like in that japanese old program.Takeshi Castle. Seohyun can pass it,yoona too,but sunny couldn't since her height cannot climb the high wall. "Choi sooyoung,can you lift me !!".Sunny asked to the tall girl who's about to climb too.Sooyoung nodded."Sì..Sunny amiga.."She bend her body and let sunny ride on her shoulder.She even step onto sooyoung's head.

 

Tiffany who saw this widen her eyes. "Hey..hey,you couldn't do that !!".Too late sunny already got to climb the wall."Tch..i got you two later..!!". In other place Taeyeon really have a bore time with the hippie girl."Are not you gonna climb ?!".She asked raising her voice to hyoyeon who just staring at the wall.

"My lieutenant..we couldn't rush..to do anything..it never have ..a good end..".Taeyeon groaned and stare deathly at her.

 

The second block is they have to pass a flat and small wooden bridge that got tied by chains,but they have to be careful because beneath it ,there's a pool of muds that just used by some pigs.Yoona pass it,Seohyun pass it,Sooyoung pass it and sunny look so afraid to pass it. She start to crouch like a baby and crawl little by little. Jessica smirked ,she take a breath and then let out her dolphin voice to shock the cadet. "Ackkkkkkkk!".

Sunny flinched so surprised with the sudden sound and then got her self fall on the muds. "Kyaaa..".She shouted in frustrated and cry again like a baby.

 

Next,they have to pass a bridge of tires by crawling through the hole of it,Seo pass it,yoona pass it,sunny finally can pass it and when sooyoung's turn. "Ayyy..!".She cannot move even a bit.

"Move your Cadet Choi !!".Yuri commanded while tapping sooyoung's with the baton.

"I cannot señorita!!..I got stuck..!"Sooyoung said and start to squirm but she still stuck in the tires.Yuri called jessica and tiffany to pull that cadet from her stuck position.

 

"Pull !".yuri shouted and the three of them start to pull sooyoung by her legs.But they still couldn't. "Pull !!".They tried to pull sooyoung again with more strength.*Pluck*. Finally they can got sooyoung from it and drop her to the ground. "Ahh..Gracias mucho ..Gracias..!"

 

And now,they have to crawl beneath the wires fence,seohyun eagerly crawl to pass it. When she's sure she already reach the end she got up ,place her hands on her hips and smirk triumphantly. Everybody is a looser except seohyun. "Ahahahahahah..".The cadets and even the seniors laugh seeing seohyun and pointing to her down part. Seohyun turn her gaze and widen her eyes when she saw her self just wearing her keroro boxer,she just know that her pants got stuck on the wires fence. With a blushing face,she grab her pants and wear it immediately.

 

Taeyeon whimper,sigh,groan and nearly fall asleep because she still waiting hyoyeon to move her from the ground. Yep..she still in the high wall doing meditation. Taeyeon startled when she saw hyoyeon start to move her hand,to the front,to the right,to the left,behind then.... to her .Oh she just want to scratch her . "Arggggggghhhhh.."

 

"This is ing insane !!".Yoona raged and grit her teeth. "This is how to make people suffering not training !!".She shouted and put an angry face. She turn and notice that the seniors is still busy with the other cadets. This is her chance to got escape. Yoona immediately run toward the the high fence and start to climb it. "Hahaha..Good Bye !! I'll see all of you in therapy !!".She grinned still trying to climb the fence.

 

"Where are you going Cadet Im ?!".Yoona felt someone hands on her hips when she look back she saw Sergeant Kwon stare menacingly at her. Yoona flinch and start to pull her own body from yuri's grip,"Argghhhh",but the sergeant is stronger than her.Yuri got to pull yoona's body from the fence and automatically make them fall to the ground."Arrrggghh.."They groaned in pain when their touch the hard soil.

 

Yoona blinks a couple of times,What's this ? why so soft ?"Eeeepp..get away from my chest cadet Im !!!".Yoona lift her head and she just realize that her head landed on yuri's s. *SLAP*. "Ackkk!!".There would be a red mark on yoona's cheek later.

 

Breathless and panting ,yoona slump her on the wood bench of cafeteria. Because she tried to escape yoona got a punishment from Sergeant grumpy Kwon by running in a field for 20 times. This is just the first day,but her life already feel like a hell.

"What kind of food is this .?! Yuckk..it taste like a ..".Sunny said in disgusted and throw her tray away. The tray contained with not-so-white rice, chips and the plain soup that have nothing in there like vegetable or other ingredients,it nearly look like water.

 

Even sooyoung who always like to eat anything have to fasting today. Yoona turn to the seniors,they look so happy and giggling while eating their 3 stars hotel food."Look at them..they happy in our misery..".Yoona clench her fist in anger.

"What can we do ?".Sooyoung sighed. "They are our seniors,we couldn't fight them amiga.."

 

"But we have to do something !!!".The rebellious girl raged "They couldn't just step on our face !!"

Sitar sounds came now with a flute. "My friend..Confucius ever said..When we see men of a contrary character, ......we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.".Hyoyeon said her wisdom quote again and sighed. "Now..what we have to do to make them got their Karma..?!! They're really with us...!".She also clench her fist and look really mad.

 

Everyone start to think about their plan to payback their seniors,except seohyun who just incessantly rolling her eyes.This is not for a favourite cadet like her "I know it !!".Yoona claimed lifting her finger to the air.She called her friends to scoot closer and whispering her plan to payback them.

 

*Swiper music*

 

Yoona silently and slowly walk without anyone know to the kitchen of the cafeteria,she gaze here and there afraid if someone caught her enter this forbidden place. She smirked wickedly when she saw some cakes that will serve for the four seniors. Yoona pull something from her pocket,a mini bottle and pour it to the cakes. "Well seniors...have fun with your cakes and pain in your ..keke..".Yoona put the mini bottle back and immediately gone from the crime scene.

"Ahh..That's our desserts ".Tiffany clapped her hands cheerfully and start to eat the cake following by others.*om nom nom*.They taste the cakes with smile on their lips. The other cadets must be jealous at them.*borborygmus*. They suddenly felt ache in their stomach,and in the same time they clench it."Got a natural call !"Yuri said and get up from her seat heading to the toilet."Wait ..Yul !!".Taeyeon follow her and also followed by the other two women.

 

*Brag..Brag*

 

"Come on yuri..we're in critical condition here. Mayday..mayday !!".Jessica shouted punch the door of the toilet while pressing her to the door,trying to hold whatever will come from there.

"Wait..i still have so much load !!".Yuri groaned from inside and pushing another to go out.

"Arkkk..open the door yuri..!!".Tiffany also shouted. "This is Emergency mission !!".Tiffany and Jessica got silent,when they smell something from taeyeon's side.

 

"Taeyeonnnnn ?!".The two of them stare in disgusted and covering their nose as they know taeyeon can't hold it.

Taeyeon blushed. "Sorry..i fail in mission.".She said full of ashamed.

 

Yoona and the other laugh as they saw the seniors have an emergency condition in the toilet there. "Hahaha..".They laughed as they saw tiffany and jessica trying to hold their natural call and taeyeon who's now crouching on the floor,covering her down part with a big banana leaf,while blushing and scratching at the floor."Serve you right !! Hahaha..".They stare in amuse to them.

 

Yuri just got out from the toilet,permitting jessica and tiffany to go inside. Well,they're married so,it's ok if they're sharing. The tanned woman heard the laugh sound from the cadets,"Im Yoonaaaa..".She clench her fist in anger as she saw and deducted that the culprit for their embarrassment is her.

 

Yuri barged into the captain's office without bothering to knock or inform her come. "Captain kwon !!".She called the woman with anxious tone.

"Sergeant Kwon ?!".Boa lift her glass and put the gun that she's wiping now,and turn her attention to yuri,who look so pale but angry."You look so...sick ?"

 

Yuri wrinkled her nose. "I don't want to deal again with that rascal !! Im yoona !! it's just a day..and,she already wasted all the liquids in my body !!".She explained gritting her teeth.

"Wait..wait. What happened here ? can you explain ?". Yuri then explain everything from A to Z. "Eww..poor taeyeon.".Of all yuri've been explain,just taeyeon who got boa's attention.

 

"Captain Kwon ! I don't want to deal again with her..The pain in my is enough !!"

"Yuri..,just calm down a bit. I told you,you can do whatever you want to do to that girl.So,don't back out now where you already in the battle field.."

"But captain..it is not about the pain in my !! it's about the pain in our .."

"I understand it ..i understand".Boa tapped yuri's shoulder. "But we cannot just go now,the war in already begin,so be patient the winner never quits honey..give them another pain that's worse than the pain in the .."

 

Yuri sighed ,staring anxiously at the captain,eventhough she already fed up with Cadet Im ,but she still have to be around that trouble maker. This is not the end,yuri have to find something else to payback her,and it's more than a pain in the .

 

To be continued..

 

This is so random,i even felt guilty to write this..

By the way,where's my readers come from ? As for me ,i'm from Narnia...and you ?