Slave in crime

Almost Police

00 : 00 : 01 Am ~

 

*ZzZzZzZz*

 

What to expect for people in this time ? .Of course sleeping in their room,dreaming random things that sometimes change the mood in the morning. Especially it's Friday , the hard labor in the workday will end up soon changing to the beautiful weekend where we can do anything what we like or just in home thinking about how no fun your life get.

 

*Kringgg*

 

"Arrrgggh ".Yuri groaned under the blanket hearing the loud sound coming from her phone. At first she decided to ignore it maybe it's just some prank call but when it's getting loud and longer,wants or not she have to answer it.

 

She reach her hand toward the night stand without bothering to open her eyes. When she got the phone,she cringed because the sudden light from the screen blinding her eyes. She forgot to turn on the night mode."Who the calling me in this time ?!".She snorted and push the green button to receive the call.

 

"Hello~~ Sergeant Kwon~~".There's a cheerful voice came from the other line.

"Who's this ?".Yuri frowned ,the voice seems familiar but she still couldn't think right now since some of her brain cells still peacefully asleep.

The person in other line chuckled "Who else ? Your new master~~ My slave~~"

 

Yuri then remember someone. "Yoona ?!"

"Good morning Sergeant Kwon~~"

"Morning your ?! This is still the time for people to sleep !"

"Ohoho You couldn't say that such things to your master~~ Or i'll punish you keke !"

"Punish me ? Tch ..you're the only one who will got the punishment !"

 

"No..no..no . I think you forget about our deal eh ? Alright..let me remind you again. Today for the next 24 Hours,you will be my slave ...or...i'll tell Captain Boa about the inappropriate thing your partners doing..Ding-dong-bell."

Yuri groaned. "Arrgghh..ok . What do you want now ?"

 

"Keke..that's right my slave that's right Emm..".Yoona tapped her chin trying to find something to ask. "Come to the field now in 2 minutes, Lets jogging..if you late i'll give you punishment Sergeant Kwon..kekeke..tut. ".The line then went dead.

 

"Arrghh..".Yuri ruffled her hair in annoyed then crossing her arms . She knew yoona want to pull a prank on her,but as a Yuri Kwon  ! She cannot get lose easily,she have to show that Yuri is undefeated. 

*crink*

 

There's a text come to yuri's phone. ' Come on Sergeant ~~ You wasted 15 seconds by thinking the way for win against me..Keke'

"Arrghhh..".Yuri throw her phone to the bed ,she hate that giggle. Yuri then anxiously get up from her bed for changing the Mickey Mouse pajamas she's wearing.

 

"3..2..1..Aw..she's late..".Yoona smirked as she caught the glimpse of someone y's silhouette from the far getting to the field where yoona standing by now. "Sergeant Kwon..You're late !". She chuckled seeing the woman's anxious face.

"This is so cold ! I'm freezing right now !".Yuri complained harshly hugging her own body, if yoona didn't have a plan,she must be willing to volunteer as the heater.

 

"Sergeant Kwon..this is the breeze of a winner ! You didn't feel it because ..ehem..you're not the winner ~~".Yoona mocked showing her thumb down in front of yuri's face. "If you feel cold then just give me push up 30 times for 3 Seconds of your late.."

"What ? Who do you think you are Cadet ?!"

"Ohoho.. I'm your master for today ,remember ? Now ! Do it !"

 

Yuri clench her jaw holding her self from bursting out to anger,she then bend her body to do the push up. While yoona start to count. "1..2..3"

 

30 Push up later~~

 

*Clap clap clap*

 

Yoona sarcastically clap her hands when yuri already done with her punishment. "Well done Sergeant Kwon, Now ! Lets do all the things written on the list..".Yoona smirked cheekily pulling a big sheet of paper that written with colorful crayons.

"What's this ?!".Yuri snatch the paper having difficulty to read the contents because yoona's handwriting is ..unreadable. She just can understand the typical children sun drawing and blue cloud. "You said this is a handwriting ?!"

 

"Heyyyyy !".Yoona grab back the paper. "I know it's ugly but don't you know that people who have a bad handwriting is a creative person ? ". Yoona pursed her lips folding the paper again. "Now..lets take the jog keke "

 

When yoona begin to run yuri slightly have a bad feeling about this. The sergeant knew that this trouble maker wouldn't let her life calm easily. "Whatever,".Yuri clicked her tongue,lets follow this trouble maker game for awhile.

 

01 : 02 . Yuri look at her wristwatch seeing the time. It's already awhile the two of them taking the jog but there is no sign or something suspicious that yoona doing. They just silently running together around the academy. But yuri still have to be alert.

"Haaaahh..".Yoona let out a heavy breath placing her palms on her knees. Exhausted by her little run.

"Tired already ? Tch..You !". Yuri mocked showing her still full energy.

"Yes,but i got you here now right ?".Yuri lift her brows,she has a bad feeling. "Piggy back me till i'm bored.."

"You have your own feet !"

"I have my own slave !".Yoona smirked. "Piggy back me sergeant ~~".She then turn behind yuri's back. Forcedly,yuri bend her body to let yoona ride on her back.

 

"Arrghh..You're Heavy !"

"It's not polite to call a woman heavy.."

"So you think you're a woman ? After all the things you've done to this academy ?"

"Emm..no, but i think i'm a lady..a lady without a cause haha..come on sergeant ! Move it !"

 

Yuri clench her teeth,this is really out of the rule. Her lips start to trembled ,why life is so hard. In another side yoona look so happy teasing the sergeant yet she feels terrible too but this is the only way to get her self close to yuri. With a satisfied smile she sniff the smell of yuri's hair. Sweat mixed with her hair treatment product,it's good for yoona's nose.

 

"Sergeant Kwon faster !. ".Yoona commanded on yuri's back pointing to the peak of the hill. "We have to arrived at that place before the sun come !"

Yuri groaned. "It's easy to say that ! You're not the only one who's piggy back someone up the hill !".She panted her burst even make her energy lessen.

"You sergeant kwon !".Hearing yoona mock her yuri anxiously drop yoona to the ground till make the latter winced in pain on her . Yuri smirked seeing this. "Yah ! What are you doing ?! Ack..My ..".Yoona rubbed the sore part on her .

 

"Hahaha..".While yuri laugh loudly placing her hands on her hips. Yoona can't let this one to be yuri's glory. She then push the tanned girl and start to tickling her stomach while sitting on yuri's legs . "Haha..yoona stop it..keke.".Yuri trying her best to get away from the ticklish feeling but couldn't since yoona are stronger than her.

 

"Keke..this is what you got ,slave ! ".Yoona keep tickled the sergeant before suddenly realized how close their body are. "Em !".Yoona immediately let go of yuri and sit on the grass awkwardly. While yuri raise from the ground and also sit awkwardly ,it was the nervous feeling yuri got when she noticed how close yoona to her yet she also feel comfortable with it. The feeling when you belong to someone.

 

"Ehem..You have to call me Master for today sergeant..".Yoona casually said trying not to stutter because the fast beating rhythm in her heart. Yuri just nodded thinking the way to get rid of this nervous feeling,but it's hard to do.

"Hey look ! That's the sun rise !".Yoona pointed to the horizon where the sun shyly emerge from its lair.

"So we're coming here..just for seeing the sun rise ?!".Yuri asked with annoyed tone,seems the circumstances already back to normal.

"For me,seeing the sun rise is the number two of good feeling in this world.."

Yuri stare at her sceptically. "Corny..so what's the number one ?".

 

Yoona turn at the sergeant beside her staring with mesmerism when the sun light hitting on that tan skin but yuri seems oblivious about yoona gawking at her."It's secret..i'll tell you when i'm sure.."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Teaser.."

 

The doe-eyed girl chuckled pulling out something from her Kkuma backpack."How long you've been carrying it ?".Yuri frowned,it's the first time she saw yoona carrying that bag.

"Since we're coming here of course..I think you blind sergeant..".Yoona mocked,in her hands there was sandwich and morning milk she brought from the academy. She then gladly direct it to , eating it.

 

Yuri's stomach growled seeing yoona eat her breakfast,she also hungry because there is nothing come to her stomach since then. But her pride telling her not to ask for the food ,it will just make yoona conceited even more.*Growlll*. But her stomach was growling.

"Kekeke..".Yoona giggled when she heard the grumbled from yuri's stomach."Just say you want some ..".She smirked give yuri a piece of...lettuce.

 

Yuri's smile dropped when she receive ,maybe an inch of lettuce to her fingers."Are you really willing to give me a breakfast ?!".Nerves emerged from her temple.

Yoona chuckled for the nth time that day,she always like teasing the sergeant."Alright..i'm just kidding..here..".She took another sandwich and milk from her back giving it at yuri.

 

The sergeant smile before eat her breakfast cheerfully that she got from her cadet. And just like that,the morning start with the two of them taking a jog to the hill,mostly yuri,then enjoying the sun rise while eating their breakfast together.

 

"Don't forget after this,you still have to piggy back me down the hill.."

"Emmmmmmm ?!"

"Kekeke..i'm still your master.."

 

The morning in is look like usual, some are having exercise in the field for being fit and healthy,some are having their breakfast in cafeteria,some are still drooling on their pillow,some are talking to their self to the mirror,and some are trolling around in the academy like Seohyun,Sunny,The wisdom and Sooyoung Rodriguez.

"Where do you think yoona now ? I'm not seeing her from the morning ..".Sunny asked to her fellow cadets,they are walking on the hallway of the dormitory.
"Don't know.."Sooyoung munched her usual Tortilla."Yoona amiga look weird nowadays..i saw her writing something with crayons yesterday and even giggling to her self.."
"I told you..she's in love..".The wisdom still stick with her opinion.
 
"Oh puhlease..".Seohyun turn from kissing her gun."A girl like her is in love ? The Eros must be really drunk when he shoot his arrow.."
"Don't say that Seo..".Sunny scold."Every creatures in this world is have the right to feel in love..even a trouble like Yoona.."
 
The Chinese flute sounds suddenly came,sooyoung now brought a popcorn waiting for the quote to be said by The Wisdom ."...every person has a star, every star has a friend, and for every person carrying a star there is someone else who reflects it, and everyone carries this reflection like a secret confidante in the heart...".She lift her finger saying the quote,while her fellow cadets stare at her with confuse face."And everyone in here..didn't have a brain..".She lifted the flute and smack it to her friends by their heads one by one.
 
"Auch..that's hurt amiga..".Sooyoung rubbed her sore head."And beside..mi mami ever said to me..that love or amore is not a thing to be think..but a thing to be feel..that's why she married mi papi.."
"And now,is she live happily ever after ?".Seohyun asked sceptically
"No..she regret it..".Everyone rolled their eyes.
 
Something caught their attention when they saw Yoona coming to the place getting piggy back by sergeant kwon."Are you all really seeing what i saw ? or it is just my eyes ?".Sunny asked with surprised tone ,the other nodded their head signalling they also see the thing sunny saw.
 
"See you later sergeant~~ Oops i mean my slave~~".Yoona waved her hands getting a rolling eyes from yuri before she walk away leaving yoona by her self. The doe-eyed girl shrug her shoulder before joining her friends who look surprised by what the things really happened here.
 
"What ?".
"What happened earlier yoona ?".Sunny asked. "You didn't put something to sergeant kwon's food right ?"
Yoona rolled her eyes. "Of course not.."
"Then ..why she's piggy back you and seems obey what you said to her ?"
"I got her death card,as an audiences just watch or see what will i do to her kekeke.."
 
Lunch time~~
 
Yoona smirked cockily stepping in to the cafeteria with yuri behind her,she placed her hands on her hips before approaching her friends on the table. She frowned when something bug her. "Sergeant Kwon~~".Yoona called the older girl,yuri stare at her with bored face.
 
"I think this seat a little bit..dusty.."
Yuri look at the seat it's look clean and good. "You're delusional..it's freaking clean."
"I'm Ocd..You cannot see what i'm seeing..and it's killing me when something not proper..Clean it now !"
 
Gritting her teeth,yuri sighed and bend her body to clean the seat with her sleeve. While everyone who watch this look stunned with why yuri do what yoona commanded."There..it's now clean..".She said harshly.
Yoona run her finger to it. "Hmm..not bad..".She turn and take the seat . "Emm..sergeant kwon..."
 
"What ?!!"
"Can you take my lunch ? I want an Australian beef,with a champagne from Province,France,A glass of cold water with 2 block ice from Greenland,and a tasty Korean rice..Also a Canadian cookies ".
"Are you ordering foods ?! or Modelling a United Nation conference ?"
 
"Of course food..no more complaint ! Bring it now !".Yuri growled clenching her fists really want to punch this girl there and there but she couldn't this is yoona's game that she have to play. With anxious feeling in her chest she stomp her feet to bring the foods.
 
"Here..".Yuri served the food gradually and immediately walk away joining her friends. The master yoona beamed seeing the foods neatly placed on her table she took the fork taking the first bite of the Australian beef but there's something wrong.
 
"Haaaahh..".Yuri let out her breath heavily taking her seat with her friends. Her body feel so sore yoona keep asking her to do weird things from the very first minute of this day,it's just 12 hours past..there's more 12 hours for suffer.
"Tired yul ?".Tiffany asked then massaging yuri's shoulder with apologetic smile.
"This is all your faults ! If you didn't do your stuff outside ! Yoona wouldn't see that ! And Torture my life instead !!".She scold them with angry tone.
 
"Sorry..".Jessica and Tiffany lowered their head with guilt expression.
Taeyeon join the drama."That's why Tiffany..do that stuff indoor next time..with me..".She giggled but stop when Jessica glare at her. "Just kidding..."
 
"Oh Sergeant Kwon~~~".Yuri rolled her eyes when yoona for the hundreds time that day calling her name. She sighed. "Comin !!".And Raise from her seat heading to the cadet's table."What now Master ?".She stare at yoona with bored expression.
 
"I think you mistaken something..first of all.."Yoona pointed to the beef. "This is not Australian beef..this is from New zealand !"
"How do you even know it is not from Australia ?!".Yuri asked frustratedly.
 
"It is not Bloody Ozzie for me..Dipstick !".Yoona replied with Aussie accents."And this Champagne ,it's not from Province,it's from Reims !, Also this rice ,it's from India !, This cookies not from Canada,heck it's even spell Biscuit which mean it's from Australia ! And worse..this ice ".Yoona lift the glass. "It's not from greenland..it's from ! You even got three blok ices in the glass not Two ! I don't like odd thing ! I'm OCD ! This improper things killing me Sergeant Kwon !!".Yoona grip yuri by her collar and start to shake her body incessantly.
 
"Stop it ! ".Yuri screamed stopping yoona from her action.She then dig her fingers to the glass taking one of the ice cubes. "Problem solved..".
Yoona blink her eyes for awhile before continue to shake yuri by the collar. "Ackk..But there's your germs in there ! I don't like unsanitary things ! This is killing me ! I'm OCD !!"
Yuri also start to scream."Please somebody kill me !!"
 
 
After the OCD incident in the cafeteria,yoona a little bit calm and asked for Korean bulgogi instead,which is very available in the place.If yuri knew this ,she wouldn't trouble her self by taking those foods that yoona didn't even eat though. But she have to be patient ,there's just 9 hours more to go. Fighting !.
 
Next,because this is weekend the cadets permitted to go outside walking around the town,not exception Yuri and Yoona. "Say Sergeant Kwon...Are you afraid with bugs ?".Yoona asked to the older girl beside her,they are walking to the park of San Seoul City.
 
"Tch..of course not,just a toddler who afraid with bug..".Yuri said cockily.
"Oh really ? Good then...i want you to help me catch some butterflies in the park..I'm always at hunting it"
"Bu-butterflies ?".Yuri maybe didn't afraid with bugs,but she's afraid with butterfly.
"Ehem..butterflies,why ?".Yoona smirked naughtily. "Don't say you afraid with butterflies ? Eh..eh ?"
 
"N-no ! I'm not afraid !"
"Ok then..here !".Yoona handed yuri a net "Catch some butterflies for me.."
"Why not you do that alone ?!"
"For what ? I have a slave here..Now sergeant..MOVE IT !".
 
Scowling ,the sergeant took the net from the cadet moving her feet toward the park to catch that bugs. For some people butterfly maybe cute or beautiful but for yuri ,it's ugly like Alien and cruel,they always eat a caterpillar who peacefully asleep in their sleeping bag. Of course,yuri didn't know that butterfly is a metamorphosis of caterpillar and the sleeping bag is a cocoon.
 
Seeing her senior begin to do her butterflies mission 101 , Yoona gladly and calmly sit on the grass placing her arms behind her head while leaning to a big tree watching every move yuri make. Seeing how yuri frighten expression is such a show and a heavenly view.
 
"Butterfly ..Butterfly..".Yuri murmured while her eyes searching for the bugs with the net on her shoulder. "Ah there !".Yuri pointed excitedly to the beautiful butterfly with black and yellow polished,but the bug suddenly fly away because yuri's loud voice. "Arrghh..need to find another !".And yuri also have to make sure that her voice wouldn't startled them.
 
Yoona was laying on the grass wearing her sunglass when suddenly yuri approach her with smile on her lips. "What ? Have you found them ?"
Yuri nodded and show the butterfly she got,yoona have to roll her eyes because there's something wrong here. "That's dragonfly sergeant not a butterfly..".Yoona informed shaking her head.
 
Yuri scratch her head. "I thought this is Butterfly..who's in a diet because it's slightly slimmer.."
Yoona snorted. "Whatever ..just find another..".Yoona commanded laying back on the grass smiling internally seeing how cute yuri when she was pouting her lips before walk away to catch the real butterfly.
 
5 minutes catching the bug later~~
 
"How about this ?"
"Wrong..it's a flea.."
"This..?"
"*Sigh*..it's maggot !".
"This one..i'm sure it's butterfly.."
"Wrong again sergeant this is a snail !"
"Alright..this one ?"
"It's a bee ! And the colony are getting here !"
 
A bee and the colony are getting here ?".Ackkkkk !!".Yuri and Yoona screamed in frighten before run away quickly from the bee colonies. *Buzzzzzzbuzzzzbuzzzz*. There's so much bees flying to chase them and they have to run for their lives around the park.
"Catch them ! They hurt our friend !".A bee said in his bee language pointing at the two humans.
 
"Ackkk..Kwon this is your fault !"
"You're the one who tell me !".Yuri shouted ".There's a pond ! Lets jump to there !".Yoona nodded though she cannot swim she have to do this for her life,soon the two of them jump down the pond."Kyaaaaa !".Crashhhhh.
" ! They are going down the water ! Back out Boyssss !".The bees nodded their heads in the same time before flying back to their lair. What a weird bee.
 
"Fuhhh..".Yuri's head come out from the pond spitting some water from ,this is really the weirdest day of her life.
Both of them then come out from the water with soaked clothes,sighing yuri took out her shoes to let go of the water from it,she startled when she saw a little fish coming out from it.
 
"Keke..the fish even like your shoes Sergeant..".Yoona giggled while pressing her wet clothes. Yuri just glare at her taking her other shoes,*Hop*. Yoona's eyes flickered when she saw something on yuri's shoulder."Hey..sergeant,don't move..".Yoona whispered leaning her body slowly towards yuri. The latter seems surprised with what yoona was doing,did she's gonna kiss me ?. Yuri thought when yoona's face getting close,she cannot react she just can froze in her place,receiving the fact if yoona will kiss her.
 
"Got it !".Yoona grinned cheekily taking a butterfly that hopping on yuri's shoulder. The sergeant curse her self silently,why she even thought yoona will kiss her and and she's liking that thought. *Hiks..Hiks..". Suddenly there was a sound of someone's sobbing,the two of them turn their attention to the little girl who's crying with her little net on her laps beside the pond. "Hey..what's wrong ?".Yoona asked the little girl approaching her.
 
"Hiks..i want to catch a butterfly for my mommy,but it always got away.."
Yoona feel sad for the little girl,she look at the butterfly in her hand and give it to the girl."Here ..for you..".
The girl's eyes sparkled. "Really ? Thank you !"
"Yes..but butterfly has a short time of life make sure to stuff it when it's die..".The girl nodded cheerfully then run away heading to her mother.
 
Yuri smile watching the scene,after all yoona is not really an annoying person anyway she still has a soft part in her heart. But why it's look like she always the one to be the culprit of every trouble,hmm..this is a new case,yuri have to investigate it.
"Ehem..you know it right..we nearly die because we want to catch that bug ?".Yuri reminded.
"I know..but that girl really need that butterfly than us..".Yoona smile. "And beside ..i still have a slave here,who can catch another butterfly for me..".Then the smile become a smirk. Yuri rolled her eyes,she still has that annoying side anyway.
 
 
"Now..where we going ?".With the still wet clothes they decide to leave the park turning to their next destination. It's already 8 Pm in the night which mean it's dinner time and there's just 4 hours to go for yuri's misery.
 
"Emm..".Yoona pull the list paper from her pocket but got disappointed because it's already torned because the water.
"Ackkk..Thief ! Help me ! He stole my bag !".Everyone shocked when they saw a middle-aged woman getting rob by a bad guy. Not exception The two police women ,Yuri and Yoona.
 
"Yoona ! Lets catch him !".Yoona nodded soon the two of them run quickly chasing the guy."Stop ! Police !".Yuri shouted warning the guy,unfortunately she doesn't bring her gun with her. The guy ignore the warn and keep running carrying the bag. " ..he's so fast ! Yoona you take the short cut way !"
"Ok !".Yoona nodded before running to an aisle taking the short cut. Yuri also continue to run chasing the guy.
 
The guy noticed someone still chasing him ,he caught a trash bin near a pole then throwing it to yuri. "Arrghh..".With her swift movement luckily ,yuri can dodge it . "You really death !".The sergeant gritted her teeth beginning to run again.
The guy continue to run then widen his eyes seeing yoona in front of him "Arggh !".Yoona raise her fist for punch the guy right on the face.*Smack*
 
"Argggh..".The guy groaned in pain,but it doesn't make him knock out,with glare on his eyes he also raise his fist when about to attack yoona too. "Arrghh..".But luckily he fail to punch yoona and instead it's the opportunity for yoona to punch him again. She sway her fist once more and with a full strength *Smack*. He smacked the guy by his nose sending him to the ground unconscious. " !".Yoona groaned in pain holding her right hand,this guy's nose is sure so hard,but she have to be cool especially when yuri heading to her side.
 
"You got him ?"
"Of course..".Yoona pointed to the unconscious guy. "I'm here alone fighting with him..where were you..Sergeant ?".She smirked cockily still holding the pain on her hand.
Yuri rolled her eyes but smile. "Good job cadet !".She then turn to the suspect. "You're under arrest !" .And then handcuffs the guy's wrists.
 
*Clap..clap..clap*
 
The two police women startled when they heard people clapping sounds coming,they just realize so many folks watching the scene."Ahh..thank you..thank..you,it's our responsibility ..we are polices !".Yoona shyly grinned towards the folks bowing while placing her hand behind her head. Yuri's smile suddenly drop when she saw there's a black part on yoona's hand.
 
"I told you sergeant..i'm ok..".Yoona keep refusing yuri's attempt to take care of the wound in her hand.
"Don't be stubborn cadet ! You might broke your hand !".Yuri insisted taking a small towel with hot water on it that she got from an uncle the owner of Ramen stall who watch their scene earlier.
"Yes officer..listen to your girlfriend..".The uncle suddenly blurt joining the conversation.
Yoona and yuri blushed hearing the words from the uncle. "N-no..uncle..".Yoona awkwardly explained."She's not my..girlfriend..".She stare at yuri who got silent while rubbing yoona's hand with the towel.
 
"Really ? But you two look good together..".He shook his head sadly,yeah..sadly. He then dig something from the counter."Here..Two ramen coupons for the good two officers this is unlimited,make sure to come here when you're available..and i hope when you two together keke..".He giggled teasing the two.
 
Yoona and yuri rolled their eyes again but accept the coupons. "Thank you..".They said in sync.Yoona suddenly sighed in disappointment, all the torture plan that yoona got for yuri already torned and gone,and she just got 2 hours again before midnight when yuri already free from becoming her slave.
 
"What's wrong ?".Yuri noticed the gloom in younger girl's face.
"All the plans..aww..".She winced when yuri press the sore part. "All the plans i have built for torturing you have been ruined.. Aww ".Yoona winced again this time because yuri intentionally press that part.
 
"How unfortunate..".Yuri said sarcastically,so there still 2 hours left before yuri got free from yoona. She's so happy knowing it but there's a heavy feeling in her chest ,which mean she wouldn't have another 24 Hours with the trouble girl. It's hard to admit it but,this past 22 hours yuri really have a good time with yoona,though she always torturing her. It's been so long yuri didn't have a fun time with someone's else.
 
"Lets just talk..".Yuri suddenly suggested getting a surprised expression from yoona.
"Talk ? Alright !".Yoona smile cheerfully. "What do you want to talk about ?"
"Why you really want to get escape from ?"
Yoona got silent for a brief of time before she answer it. "Because i think..being a police is not my piece of cup.."
 
"Yet..you said to those people who clapping to us ,you and me are a police.."
Yoona sighed. "I don't know too though....i felt proud when i said it,knowing that i could help people but sometimes ,i thought i didn't worth to be a police because you know who i am..people call me a trouble maker,a rebellious ,a scum..there is nothing nice about me..you have to be a nice man when you want to help people.."
 
"Who said it ?".Yoona lift her head."Some people in are not from a nice background,even Captain Boa..she's a former drug dealer.."
"Really ?"
"I'm just kidding..".Yoona scowled."But you see,for me..maybe not everyone can become a police but they worth to be a police,they worth to help people..to be a hero,You don't have to be nice because nice and bad is just two words that sometimes means different for everyone..".Yuri placed her hand on yoona's shoulder. "And for me..you're not bad Yoona,maybe a little bit troublesome..but i know you still have a soft part in your self."
 
Yoona smile receiving the genuine words from her senior."Thank you yuri..".This is the first time yoona call yuri without her title. Slowly she direct her face towards yuri's,the latter a little bit taken aback by this,but she didn't move..instead she waits for yoona's lips to come.
 
An inch..an inch..an inch.Yoona and Yuri already pursing their lips and then. *Bam..Bam..Bam*.There was the loud shooting sounds coming from the far. Yuri and yoona startled and turn their attention to the source of that sounds.
"Hahaha..*Bam..Bam*..".It was Seohyun who's in her HitMan Mode with the other girls even there's Captain Boa in there behind a car.
"Lieutenant Kim stop that girl ! Yoona and yuri might see us..".Captain Boa commanded but too late the two girls already caught the intruder who've been following them since they got out from the academy.
 
"All of you ?!".Yoona and Yuri widen their eyes seeing the familiar persons.
"Ehh..yuri..we..yoona..ehe..we were..".Yuri and Yoona suddenly grab the guns from Seohyun's hands and aim it toward them. "Ackkkkkkkkk !!"
"How dare you following us !!!"*Bam..Bam..Bam*
"Ackkkkkkkkk !!"
the uncle clap his hands. "Haha..they are good".
*Bam..Bam..*
"Ackkkkkkkkkk !!"
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
How come there is no kissing scene here ?! The author is !!