The paTROLL

Almost Police

Never in her life yoona feel so suffer and broken like this,she always imagine her future self to be a crack dealer,no..a mama gangsta with so much kids to be train ,for becomijg a gangster or intimidated other people by their guns,Set fires on people's car is her future family hobby,messing around with other gang is her future family exercise,and for holiday her future family will go to Italy messing around with mafia and eat pizza as much as they like and didn't have to pay because hey ! they have guns. They then go back to Korea but making a riot first in the airport and last hijack a plane ,laughing at people's frighten face.

 

Yes ,yoona's dream about her future family is so perfect but laying on this hot desert with no one around make her dream look impossible. Her life will eventually end in here.

 

Nee-u..nee-u..

 

Yoona'e eyes turn blind for a brief of time when she saw a light coming,oh this is maybe the tunnel that she have to pass from the live world to the eternity of death. "That's Im yoona !"Someone said pointing their finger at her,it's a woman and she looks so beautiful maybe she's an angel. But why an angel wore police uniform and her face look like yuri ?.

 

"We found her..".Yuri bend and check the pulse on yoona's wrist,she doesn't know why she felt so worry if something bad happened to this girl. "She still alive..".Yuri sighed in relief when she's sure the pulse still vibrating. "Lets go bring her back to the academy !!".She told the other officer to help her bring yoona's body to the car,she's so limp and fragile. Never in yuri's life she will see the trouble Im look like this. Well maybe sometimes the doe-eyed girl need a lesson.

 

"Awww !!".Yoona squealed in pain as the IV directly put into her vein,her body is so limp and weak and also dried. She caught a glimpse of someone's back beside her,that someone turn around revealing yuri's beautiful face. Just now yoona realize how good looking the sergeant is.

 

"Oh..you're awake..".For the first time there's no hint of sarcasm in yuri's tone,it's genuinely grateful.

"Where am i ?".Yoona asked getting up from her position.

"You're in medical center ..".Yoona don't know how to react,whether she's grateful to still alive or curse her self for getting back to academy once more,but deep inside she feel glad she can meet yuri again. A naughty idea suddenly came to her mind.

 

" medical center ? What is it ? Who am i ?"Yoona pretended to not recognized her surrounding. "Who are you ?.Aww..!". Yoona groaned in pain when yuri flick her lips again.

"Good try Cadet Im..you can't fool me. You just got dehydration not a major blow on your head.."

"Why you're always flick my lips? ..that's hurt you know,my kissable lips can be ruin by you sergeant aww..".Yoona rubbed the sore part on her lips.

Yuri chuckled . "You're kissable lips sometimes need a lesson to behave Im yoona.."

"So you also think my lips is kissable ?".Yoona smirked naughtily. "Aww !! why you flick my lips again ?!"

"That's inappropriate to ask your senior like that cadet..".Yuri glare and shook her head. "You just got up from a critical condition..and you're now messing around with me again. ? What an energized deer you are ..".

 

"Energized deer ? So we are in the nickname basis now ?".Yoona wiggle her brows playfully.Yuri lift her fingers to flick yoona once more but the latter prevent her. "No.no..no,ok i'll stop now..Zippppp".The doe-eyed girl pretended to zip her lips.

Yuri rolled her eyes. " i just want to check your condition,how do you feel now ? "

 

"Emnxhjdkdjdhdjk.."

"What ?!"

"Emmdjjdkjxjdkdkndj..".Yuri rolled her eyes and sighed before pretend to pull the invisible zip on yoona's kissable lips. Why she have to be involved in yoona's game ?.

 

"Ahh..i feel better now. Like a new born baby..".Yoona grinned cheekily.

"Good to hear it then..now just lay and rest here for awhile before you go back to your dorm room..".Yuri start to head for the door but the younger girl suddenly call her. "Yes ?".The tanned girl can see yoona's fidgeting on the bed,poking the tips of her fingers together.She's so cute doing it,everyone wouldn't realized that this is the trouble Im yoona.

 

"Ehh..i just want to say..I-...i...i...i am so..so..sorry.." Yuri lift her brows for yoona to continue."Because i..because..i,punched you..heh..".Yoona grinned scratching her head,it's so hard to do that,because yoona is the type of person who rarely apologized to people."And thank you so much for helping me and take me back here..I know i always tease you and such,but you keep save and help me..and..ehh instead of letting me die in the desert . You bring me back here..thank you so much and i'm so sorry."

 

Yuri chuckled. "That's my responsibility cadet im..".She approached yoona getting closer to the doe-eyed. Yoona can clearly smell yuri's scent ,and it's so good for her nose. Yuri also can see yoona's cute blushing face. "As a police i have to be professional. Though you always making troubles and i'm the one who have to clean it up..but after all you still one of human being. Although sometime you didn't act like one..".Now yuri turn to grinned.

 

Yoona squint her eyes at the older girl,she's having a hard time to say sorry and thanks..and now the sergeant turn to . Yoona have to plan something,but maybe not now..she have to be recovered first. "And about you punched me..,".Yoona lift her left brow waiting yuri to continue. "That's really hurt you know,i thought you broke my nose.."

 

Yoona lowered her head."I'm so sorry..but that's your fault you know,you laughed at me. I never like if someone know and mock about my weakness..".

"So you think i'm the one to be blame here ? Okay..i would not forgive you..".Yuri threatened ,truthfully she just messing around with the younger girl. The table have to turn.

 

"Wait..wait,okay i admit it ..i'm the one to blame..I'm so sorry.."

Yuri smirked. "Hmm..alright i will forgive you,buttttt...stop making a trouble or try to run away from here..i'm ing tired with your acts."

Yoona puff her cheeks."I'm not promise about that.."

"Excuse me ?"

"Alright...i will stop making a trouble and run away from here. Satisfied ?"

Yuri smile. "Good.."She ruffled yoona's hair.

 

"I said..i will stop making A trouble..".The doe-eyed girl smirked. "But i will make DOUBLE trouble kekeke..aww !!".Yuri flicked yoona's lips again before zipping it harshly. "Ejfbdjjxndjdk..".She then walk to the door leaving the doe-eyed girl alone with the imaginary zipped lips. Yuri need a vacation later,having too much craps with im yoona can be so stressing.

 

"Enfndkkdbkd.."Yoona stopped from her acts when yuri already gone. "Kekeke.."She giggled and slump her body back on the bed letting out a satisfied breath. "Sergeant kwon..".She said dreamily staring at the white cracking ceiling. "Kwon yuri..,".She pretended to write yuri's name with her forefinger. "Yuri..".She smiled before closing her eyes for another rest to take.

 

"Hahahaha..".Captain Boa laughed then grinned then giggled when she saw the hilarious scene on the tv. Too engross with the program she didn't realize someone walk to her room.

"Ehh..captain kwon..".Boa look up and immediately turn off the tv.

"Sergeant Kwon ! Why you didn't knock before you come to my office !!"Boa scolded.

"I..ehh..i knocked but you didn't hear me..so i please my self so-sorry..".Yuri said awkwardly. "Are you watching curious george ?".When she step in to the office,she caught the owner watching that monkey and seems enjoying it.

 

"N-no !! Ofcourse not sergeant Kwon ! i..ehh..i accidentally watch it when i want to change the channel to be C.S.I !!".Boa reasoned with nervous voice.

"Ehh..th-that's ok Captain if you watch it..that's ok. I ..i sometime watch it too,well i also watch Spongebob,phineas and ferb who never goes to school and always messing around with candice..that's ok,it's normal for an adult like us..".

 

"Why didn't you said that earlier  ?! come on !! come here.."Boa tapped the empty place beside her. "Lets watch that cute monkey with me !".She turn on the tv again and laugh as she saw george teasing the little dog.

 

Yuri rigidly take a seat beside the captain. "You know sergeant kwon..cartoon is the best way to remind us about the time when we still kid and having so much laugh ! The only problem we have is when mama called us for take a bath or having lunch ! haha..i really miss that time !".Boa tapped yuri's shoulder hardly.

"Aww..ehh you right..we can be adult from time to time,but we also can act immature forever ..i mean for awhile..".Yuri corrected ,she felt sore around her shoulder.

 

"Haha..you right sergeant kwon..you right ! ehh by the way ,why are you here ?".Boa just realized why her junior come to her office.

"Oh yes,i just remember..i want to tell you that we already found yoona in the desert..".Yuri informed.

"Oh really ? wait..you said you found her ? Was she missing ?".Yuri facepalmed ,she forgot that she didn't tell the captain about the missing of yoona."You didn't tell me that Im yoona have been escape from this academy ?!"

 

"Ehh captain i,-"

"Stop !! I get it ! The most important point is you already found her right ?".Yuri nodded. "Good just don't be careless again next time ..".Boa turn again to the cartoon."You know sergeant kwon..why i like that monkey ? ".Yuri lift her brows."because he always making trouble but no one around him seems bother with it..".Yuri nodded in understand. "And that's a big lie ! No one in this world will smile or laugh when people making trouble around them !".

 

"So..what do you mean ?"

"George..and Im yoona are the same ,they always curious about things around them..the different is,george always got accepted by the society around him while Im yoona,people mistaken her curiosity to be a trouble making..".She paused and turn off the tv again. "What you have to do is guiding her curiosity to a better direction,like hundley the dog ,george's friend..he always clean all the troubles george made with a smooth and tactful action without anger or harassment,though i know he always cursed in the back.."

 

"But,Im yoona and george also different because yoona human and george a monkey.."

"You think i made this philosophical statements that nearly form an essay from a false hypothesis ?! Who's the captain here ?!"

"Alright..alright sorry,i'm the one who's wrong. You're the captain,you always right !"

"Glad you know about it hundley kekeke.."

 

"Wait..if i'm hundley than you are ?"

"Ofcourse i'm the man with a yellow hat.."

"Why you're the only one who's a human in here..?!".Yuri widen her eyes when boa glare at her. "Ok..i know,you're the captain..you always right.."

"Kekekeke.."

 

"Haaaaaahhh..".This is maybe,the 5th times Sunny,Hyoyeon,Seohyun and Rodriguez saw yoona let out some dreamy sigh. They start to worry ,if maybe being in a desert for one day make yoona got a brain illness,moreover they saw yoona chuckling,giggling,smirking and smiling to her own self.

 

Sunny nudged the tall girl. "What's wrong with her ?".Sooyoung shrugged and turn again to the doe-eyed girl.

"Haaaahhhhh..".Yoona keep sighing even now while biting the tip of the pillow sheet.

"Or maybe..."Seohyun start to deducted. "She've been kidnapped by an alien in area 69,and they form an experiment to her brain that make her look like that !!"

"There is no alien in area 69 amiga ! That's just a hoax !"

 

Sunny sighed. "How about you hyoyeon ? what do you think happened to her ?".She asked to the hippie girl who seems in a deep thought.

*String*. Hyoyeon pull out her sitar after liting the incense. "There is two kinds of mental illness in this world...one that formed because the negativity you felt in life ..and two because the positivity from other people's presence..".The three girls frowned trying to dig what hyoyeon implying at. *Took* .Hyoyeon smack their heads with her sitar."She's in love dummy ! Can't you see the symptoms ?! Woman giggling to her self is in love,"

 

"Kekeke..".They saw yoona giggled. Symptom one.

"Woman singing madonna's song is in love."

"I'm crazy for you ~~ touch me once and you know is true~~"Symptom two.

"Woman biting her friend's arms is in love"

"Aww !".Sooyoung startled while groaning in pain when she felt yoona's teeth biting at her arms.Symptom three.

"See ? ".Hyoyeon put her sitar forward to the doe-eyed. "She's in love !"

 

Everyone stare at the grinning deer with thoughtful face.The doe-eyed girl didn't bother with it,she just keep busy with her own self and imagination *rainbow*.

"Is it true yoona,you are in love ?".Sunny asked getting closer to the younger girl.

"If you really in love amiga..".Sooyoung tap her own chest. "Ask for my advice,me Sooyoung rodriguez as a latina..we are famous for our romantic love story..".She said cockily.

 

Seohyun pretended to puke. "Oh really ? How many times you're dating anyway ?".She asked smirking.

Sooyoung start to count with her fingers. "Ehh..four..".She let out three fingers actually.

Sunny rolled her eyes,correcting sooyoung's fingers first before she spoke. "That's not count as an expert soo,lemme guess, those three dates you got in highschool right ?".Sooyoung grinned signaling a 'yes'."That's not count as an expert !".

"What are you all talking about ?".For the first time yoona spoke gaining the other girls's attention. "I'm not in love..i just..feel so happy today..".She smiled genuinely towards her friends.

"Really ?!".Sunny asked with mocking stare."But,what about hyoyeon's words ?"

"Yes..That's hippie girl just talking non sense..".Everyone's attention now turn to hyoyeon giving her mocking stares.

 

Hyoyeon sighed and lifting her finger. "All my words..whether you took it serious or not...it's your decision..".This is it,the time where hyoyeon reverse her wisdom words. "You know yoona,you're my friend..i love you so much but you're an ! now shut the up ! and believe me ! You're in love !".Everyone cringed hearing the wisdom's curse words loudly.

 

Yoona shrugged and slump her body on the bed."Haaaahh..i don't care with what you all talking about..".Her lips turn to smile."The most important is..i'm happy."

 

*sound of trumpet Requiem*

 

"Wait...wait..wait.. !".Captain Boa stopped the marching band in the field where all the cadets also gathering around to do their next exercise."You think i'm stupid ?! you think i don't know that's the music for death people ?!".She scolded the marching band one by one. "Change it ! or i'll fire all of youuuu !!".The marching band nod their heads frighten with Boa's threat ,the music then change to be a cheerful one."That's right !".Boa smirked and turn around to face the cadets while placing her baton on her armpit.

 

"Good morning everyone !".She greeted cheerfully to her juniors.

"Good morning !"

"Buenos dias !".Everyone knew who's talking spanish.

 

"Time flea so fast like a dove with super sonic wings..".Everyone giggled hearing Boa's joke."Hey it's not a joke ! it's an idiom !".Oh so she made her own idiom."I've been seeing all of you cadets having so much advancement and i'm so thankful you all still willing to be in !".Yoona snorted. "And i'm so glad that all of you still alive ! That's a new thing in hahaha..".She clapped her hands cheerfully. Everyone frowned and awkwardly clapping their hands too.

 

"Well, but without going to the real crime scene..your training to be a real POLICE WOMAN would be incomplete..".Boa smirked looking at the cadets's face one by one through her glass."So..for today,you all will be pointed to have a PATROL around San Seoul city with your senior accompanying you in the field as your guide and your watcher !!".

 

*Trumpet Beethoven 5th symphony*

"Yes !!".Sunny raise her fist to the air. "I finally can kick some bad guy whooopeeee !!"

Boa chuckled. "No..no,not you cadet lee ~~".Sunny's face dropped. "You stay here ,in the academy i'll pointed you to be the operator of our radio station..you suit for that position.."

"What ?! but .."

"No..no,i don't want to hear any rejection from you honey,i know what i'm doing..".Sunny sighed ,see ? god never like her. She have to accept it though,after all Boa is the captain and she always right. Flea the chance to make her parents proud. If just being a radio operator ,she can just do it as a DJ in K- fm ! not being a police !.

 

"I'll make the arrangement about whom the seniors that will be pointed as your partners..".She called a young beautiful officer to give her the list, Boa silently wink her eyes to the officer. The beautiful officer with name tag 'Shin Hye Park' smile awkwardly ,before turning around with a disgusted face for the Captain.

 

"Ehem..".Boa lift the list. "Lieutenant Kim ,you'll be pointed with Cadet Choi !". Taeyeon's face dropped in disappointment,of all people in here why she have to be with that fake latina.

"Hola ! Lieutenant Kim !!".Sooyoung waved her hands cheerfully the latter just narrowing her eyes at the tall girl.

 

"Lieutenant jung,your partner will be ....Cadet Seo !!".Seohyun strict her body and gave a salute to the lieutenant,the latter just rolled her eyes at her. "Sergeant Hwang,your partner is ..Cadet Kim !".Tiffany gasped why she have to be with that hippie ?! Hyoyeon lift her fingers ,not for talking some wise words but giving a 'peace' sign to the eye-smile sergeant."And for sergeant kwon..i'll put you with ,Cadet Im..who else ? kekeke..".Yuri turn her attention at yoona with a sharp gaze,the doe-eyed girl didn't flinch she just smirk cockily at the sergeant and pretend to zip her lips. Kissable lips.

 

"All right ,that's all !".After mentioning the other cadets ,Boa turn again to her juniors. "I will..also,give you vehicles that you will use for the patrol..Now lets just move to the garage !!".Everyone move their feet heading to the garage together,when they are arrive they saw so much vehicles,from different kinds,sedan,jeep,and the coolest Harley Davidson ! They are also in the same color white and black strip with letters around the body of the vehicles. The name is Such a down or maybe the way for civilian to recognize them.

 

Yuri and yoona got the big motorcycle,taeyeon and sooyoung got the sedan,jessica and seohyun got the jeep while tiffany and hyoyeon got ehh..wait there's no other vehicle,they ran out of it !. "Ehh..Captain ,where's for us ? We cannot go barefoot doing the patrol right ?".Tiffany maybe pointed with a hippie,but it doesn't mean she have to follow her style.

"Oh yes..we don't have anymore vehicle i see..".Boa rubbed her chin trying to find a solution. "Aha !".She flicked her fingers when she got something. "We still have Bambi right ?"

"Bambi ?".Hyoyeon look confuse.

"What ?! Bambi ?! No..no..no captain please don't make me use that vehicle !".Tiffany whined clasping her hands.

 

"Stop it sergeant ! Your whiny attitude scratch the name of our police institution ! My decision is final..you use Bambi !"

"Ehh..Captain !".Hyoyeon in. "I think we shouldn't have..this patrol..right now,because i sense a bad luck !"

"So ? After being a hippie ..you're a psychic now ? just say you also don't want to use Bambi little cutie~~~"

 

"Ehh actually i don't know what Bambi is.."

"Oh..so you want to know ? Alright..Sergeant Hwang take Bambi !".Tiffany sighed but nod her head anyway willing to take the vehicle.

After awhile then tiffany came with a vehicle,all the cadets laugh because this is their first time seeing The Bambi."Hahahaha..".Bambi is a little vehicle three-wheeler that just have two little seats at the front and one long little seats at the back it also called auto rickshaw.Tiffany sighed,maybe this is what that hippie girl talking about bad luck.

 

"Don't worry honey pftt..i still love you even if you drove the worse vehicle in the world keke..".Jessica try her best to not laugh at her wife,she stopped and cowered when tiffany give her a glare. Damn,no smexy time for tonight.

"Alright !".Boa clapped her hand to gain the others's attention. "I hope this patrol going smoothly without any weird and bad trouble..i'm talking to you cadet im !".The doe-eyed girl rolling her eyes."Ok..now Begin The Patrol haha.."

 

Every vehicles start to move from the academy,yuri and yoona being the first to come out,with yuri in the front and yoona having a good time clinging at the sergeant's hips on the back,then there's seohyun and jessica,next taeyeon and sooyoung and last...very very last is the auto rickshaw that tiffany and hyoyeon drove,well the vehicle is quite slow from the others anyway.

 

The patrol of Taeyeon and Sooyoung~~

 

Taeyeon sighed in annoyed when driving the car around the hood,it's because the tall girl beside her keep talking some things that she didn't understand and keep talking about unnecessary objects. "Wow..look ! That abuela using a stick to walk ! Should we help her ?".Taeyeon groaned ignoring her junior. "You know lieutenant kim, mi family is quite big,I have four brothers..the first is Choi Wooyoung Alejandro ,the second Choi Junsu Santos ,the third Choi Jaejong Santiago ,the forth is Choi Kangin Lorenzo DelaRosa,and me ..the only daughter in the house as the last one..keke,i'm glad because 

i get all the attention..oh yes,you also have to know about my cousins,nephews,and other familia ! my cousin who live in Argentina is Choi Sulli Mercedez and the one in Uruguay is..".And the list goes on,taeyeon sighed putting her head on the steering wheel she doesn't care if she crash the car right now. "Choi Uee Mariana Hernandez hahaha..! We are really a big happy family !"
 
The patrol of Jessica and Seohyun ~~
 
"Look missy i have a gun !"
"Ahhh !!".The girl who walks pass by the two officers run because seohyun pointing a gun to her,the culprit just laugh amuse by her expression. "Aww !".Seohyun groaned when she felt a blow on her head.
"what the are you doing ?! we have to help them ! not make them frighten !".Jessica scold this gun fanatic girl.
 
Seohyun purse her lips. "Ooh..i'm sorry,i just feel so glad i finally get a grip of gun..".She smirked kissing her mini revolver. She's not allow to bring another big weapon or else she would change to be a mad hit man like the previous time. Jessica just shrug her shoulder ignoring the younger girl.
 
"Off-officer .."
"Freeze !!".Seohyun abruptly pointing her gun to someone who called her,she thought it's a bad guy,but she's mistaken..it's actually a..grandma. That nearly have a heart attack because seohyun's action.
"Stop it..".Jessica whispered gritting her teeth before putting down seohyun's arms from pointing the gun. "Ehh..yes Madam can we help you ?".Jessica asked with friendly tone.
 
"Y-yes..officer,i lost my,-"
"You lost your direction ?".Jessica interrupted.
"No it's my,-"
"Your purse ?".Seohyun turned to interrupt.
"No it's actually,-"
"Your jewelry ?".
"No !".The grandma start to annoyed . "Oh why lord ?! Young people nowadays couldn't stop their mouth just to hear the older speak first ?!".She asked dramatically to the sky .
 
"Ok..ok".Jessica apologized. "We are so sorry,we just so eager to help you. So..you lost your..what ?"
"I lost my fake teeth.."
"What ?!".Seohyun and jessica said in surprised,they thought this grandma lost something big and pricey.
"I lost my fake teeth ! Can you help me search for it ..?"
 
"O-ofcourse..ofcourse..yes,we help you to search..your fake teeth.."Jessica grinned awkwardly then she got a nudge from her partner.
"Are you serious Lieutenant ?! We are police ! not......a fake teeth hunter !".Seohyun reminded.
"I know it cadet seo,but as a police..we have to help the folks in any conditions,whether it's big or small. Now,just go and find this grandma's fake teeth !!".
Seohyun sighed. "Ma'am yes ma'am !".But she obey it anyway and the two of them start to search for that fake teeth.
 
The patrol of Tiffany and Hyoyeon~~
 
"Damn ! Can't this stupid vehicle run more faster !".Tiffany stomp the steering wheel anxiously,with this slow vehicle she and hyoyeon barely reach the town like others. Tiffany start to regret why she's waking up this morning.
"My sergeant..We have to be grateful with ...everything we got in this world.."
"Bull ! Even the people who walks barefoot are move faster than this thing !"
Hyoyeon check the people around them,and indeed they walk faster than their vehicle. "You're right..".She sighed. "I THINK BOA WITH US !!".She gritted her teeth in annoyed, "Scratch that about being grateful if what we got is a !"
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes she's already use to this sometimes wise and sometimes not words from the hippie girl. She frowned when the vehicle jerking and then come to a stop.". ! Now what ?".She checked the vehicle gas but it's still full."Hey cadet kim ! Push this damn thing !"
"Why me ?"
"Because you're a possible victim and i'm your senior ! Senior always right Now do it !!".Hyoyeon sighed exit the car and place her self behind Bambi."Now push !".Tiffany commanded,....it's already 60 seconds but the car still didn't yet to move.
 
Tiffany groaned and check what her junior doing at the back,she frowned when she saw hyoyeon putting her fingers at her own temples and shutting her eyes tightly,like doing a deep meditation. "Hey what are you doing ?! "
Hyoyeon hummed. "I'm an enlightened personality ,i do everything with my own mind..Mind is the most powerful..energy in this prana world.".Tiffany gritted her teeth in annoyed ,even when the world stop doing some unnecessary wars,this Bambi wouldn't move by its own.Tiffany turn at the steering wheel and stomp her head repeatedly on it."Damn..Damn..Damn..Damn".
 
 
The patrol of yuri and yoona~~~~
 
"Here..".Yoona smile as the sergeant handed her a can of coke,she intentionally brush her fingers with yuri's sending some weird energy to the older girl. Yuri frowned,it's her first time seeing yoona so ..touchy. The sergeant shrug taking a seat beside her junior on the park bench ,they are taking a rest for awhile before continue their patrol around the town.
 
Yuri open the coke before drank it direct directly,"*cough* ..*cough*..".She choked because from the corner of her eyes,she can see yoona staring at her with weird expression. "Are you ok dear sergeant ?".Yoona asked with concern tone while patting yuri's back. Yuri frowned hearing how worry the trouble cadet is, is this some kinds of her prank to trick yuri ? If yes,she have to be careful with yoona's changing behaviour.
 
"Hello sergeant kwon~~".Suddenly a man's voice came approaching them,yoona look up and saw a rather good looking guy . He's quite built with big biceps that barely cover by his police short sleeve uniform, with a flat top hairstyle ,and a big moustache. A really typical police officer,but yoona sense trouble when this dude came especially greeting playfully at yuri. He's maybe a douchebag.
 
"Sergeant Ok..Hi..".Yuri greeted back politely.
"Ahh please yuri ..just call me Taecyeon. ".The dude winked . "We're so close to each other when there's just two of us right ?".He said cockily,did this dude want a war with yoona ? If yes,might give him some little gift.
 
"Ehh yes..ehh Taec..".Yuri said a little bit uncomfortable,she feels awful because there's yoona in here. In the other side,yoona start to feel annoyed because yuri gave the douchebag a nick name,call yoona an egotistical ! but only her ,who just can receive a nick name from yuri.
 
"So yuri how about we're hanging out this weekend ?".Taecyeon asked with flirty tone like in this world there's just him and yuri  only while yoona is an unnecessary germ. Enough ! It's enough ! Yoona couldn't held her anger anymore,but she also couldn't suddenly just burst all her wraths though. She needs a plan . Aha !. She got one !.
 
"Ehh Taec i'm so,-"
"Sergeant Kwon !".Yoona suddenly said. "I think i have to go to toilet now,don't mind about me just continue !".She grinned despite the anger in her self before walk away heading to the toilet. Precisely pretend to. In the other side Yuri sighed,truthfully she doesn't want yoona to go,being in the same place with this douchebag is not a favourite thing for yuri.
 
Yoona turn back for awhile,checking if taecyeon didn't look at her direction. Knowing that he still busy flirting with yuri, Yoona silently walk to taecyeon's patrol car.She smirked when she saw the car window was opened and the key still hanging on the place. "So careless officer ok..".Yoona said sarcastically. "Someone might do something crazy to your car..".She reach her hand inside turning the hand brake swiftly while occasionally glance at the owner. Yoona smile triumphantly when the car suddenly move down the road. "Kekeke..You're wrong if you think you want to mess with me..".She smirked and approach the two immediately.
 
"Officer Ok !".Yoona called the sergeant. "Is the car with plate D1 CK ,yours ?".She asked innocently.
"Yes,why ?".Taecyeon frowned lifting his glass.
"I think you forgot to pull the handbrake..".Yoona pointed to the car . "It's suddenly run with its own ,and now it's directing to the gas station.."
 
"What ?! My car !!".Taecyeon quickly run forgetting everything toward the car.
"Hahaha..".Yoona laughed seeing the guy run for his car in panic.
"You're the culprit right ?".Yuri suddenly asked stopping yoona from her laugh.
"What ?! What are you talking about ? He just forgot to pull the handbrake..".
 
"Oh really ? Thankyou so much though..i know you done it for me.."
"Pfft..are.you serious ? You're so full of your self.."
"i know you done it for me ,right ?.".Yuri close the gap between their face,yoona cannot help her self from blushing.
"S-stop it !".Yoona push yuri's face away. "Lets just continue our patrol sergeant ! I'm the one in the wheel now !".Yuri shrugged and following her junior's demand.
 
*BOOM*
 
The two of them startled in surprised when they heard a loud bang from the gas station,and it's because Taecyeon's car. "Oops..lets just go now,immediately !".Yoona start the motorcycle engine and run away from the crime scene with yuri clinging on her back. This is a good and smooth patrol.
 
 
To be continue~~~
 
 what will happen next ?
 
*sound of wind*
 
Ehh..i never ask you to subscribe or vote but i just want to ask for your comment about my story hehe,if you don't want to comment it's ok though. I didn't want to force you anything *Halo on my head* . I'm an angel kekekeke..pft