First case ? First crash ?

Almost Police

"Are you sure Leeteuki..we're going to do this ?".Biting his delicate fingers that have black nail polish the rather feminine dude asked his partner in crime,in love ,in everything while looking to one of the famous grocery store chain in San Seoul city KUMARt ,from the old black van which parked in front of the store.

 

"Yes,Heechul honey..we're going to do this !".His partner said determinedly. "After all,we really need money..you want to buy that new earrings in that most famous jewelry store in San Seoul right ? Yesung & co ?".Leeteuk let out a playful eyes to his partner,he doesn't want if heechul change his mind to do their 'Dirty Business'.

 

Heechul sighed with so much doubts in his mind. "But teuki,we can just earn so much money with a nice way right ? Not robbering a grocery store !!".

"Like what ? Searching for a job you mean ?".Heechul nodded. "Honey..What's Job available for a drop out Kindergarten like me..and a drop out technical college student like you ? If you didn't bring any weird make up to your school Our life financially would be better than now.."

 

"Don't blame me,i just want to be my self.."

Leeteuk sighed. "Listen to me ! What we're gonna do is better than people in the neat suit who shamelessly corrupting other people's money..".He grasped his partner hands and staring at that cute eyes with fire."We're better than people who shamelessly exploit the nature of environment for their sake of monetary matter ! We're doing it for our self ! for our lives ! Now stop your doubts..and lets action..". Heechul nodded with a fire in his eyes too,but something still haunting his mind.

 

"But how if the cops come and kick us to jail ? I heard jail is the place that not so friendly for the man's ..".Heechul shuddered rubbing his .

"Don't worry..".Leeteuk took something from the dashboard."Look at those American movies , Cops always come late..".He throw the cream stocking to his partner then pull out a fake gun. "Now..put that stocking on your face and take that baseball bat in the back ! We cannot let anythings blocking the way for our happiness !"

 

Heechul took the bat. "Yes and for the yesung & co jewelry ! " .Suddenly his face changed. "Lets rob that store till every pennies their has..!"

 

"1 Wollar (Won&dollar :D) .2 Wollars..". A rather big beardy Indian man with his red typical indian hat style are busy counting the money he got in his grocery store with the background of some bollywood song.

 

*Kring*

 

He stopped from his activity when he notice there's new customers walking in his store,He frowned seeing them wearing stocking on their head.The indian dude turn his attention to the new customers and give them smile. "Welcome to KUMARt ! My name is Sanjay Kumar the owner of this store ~~ If you didn't notice it Kumart is come from my family's name back in new delhi !!".The indian dude,Sanjay Kumar greeted his new customers with friendly tone and his English-Hindi accents.

 

The two customers stare at each other for awhile before suddenly march toward him and his eyes suddenly popping out when he saw a gun pointing at him."Wow..wow..easy..My friend ..easy".He showed his palms to prevent what might they gonna do with the gun.

 

"Now dude ! Give me all the money !".Leeteuk ordered. "Or i blow your with my gun !."He threatened directing the gun to the man's crotch.

"Oh please my friend ~~ Don't do that ! How can i satisfied my wife if my asset gone ?".Sanjay begged while clasping his hands.

 

"It's easy..Just use a ..Aww !!".Heechul got a slap on his head.

"So just give all your money to us !!".Leeteuk still pointing the gun at him.

"Or rub your beardy chin to my hairless chest ~~ Aww !! Why you always smack my head ?!".Heechul scold to his partner who always violating his head.

 

"Because you never be serious if we do something important !!".Leeteuk snap back.

"I'm just joking man..you need to chill out !! ".Heechul caught a brocure on the counter."Here..Do some Yoga exercise next time so your life can be enlightened a bit !!"

"Ehh..i'm sorry.".Sanjay interrupted. "Do you want to continue robbering my store ?".He asked the two weird guys.

 

"Of course !!".The two said in sync.

"Alright then..i'm going to push the alarm ".Heechul and Leeteuk widen their eyes when the indian man said that,they want to stop him but it's too late sanjay already push the alarm making the whole place become noisy and bath by red lights."You cannot do anything my friends,the police will come soon Keke..".Sanjay giggled. Heechul and Leeteuk got angry by his action,and the next thing Sanjay knew is two fists being plant on his face.

 

*Smack*

 

Seeing Sanjay collapsed on the floor,Leeteuk and Heechul didn't miss the opportunity to rob the store before the cops arrive. "Heechul..you bring anything necessary in the Rack ! While i'm the one for the cash !". Heechul nodded and immediately run to the racks after taking a red plastic basket. He tapped his chin feeling confuse with what he's gonna take. A Thailand stick cookies or Switzerland candies ?.

 

"Heechul we're robbering ! Not purchasing !".Leeteuk shouted in the back noticing his partner antics. Heechul facepalmed then grin to his partner,he nearly forgot it..so in the end he took everything he wants. 

"Cadet Lee ..".Boa motioned her junior take a seat behind the control room desk,there's so much little screens in front of it,from the Cameras around the City and there's a mic that connecting with all the radio line of police women. Sunny place her on the chair with pouting lips,truthfully she wanted to get down directly to the field ,catching some bad guys. Not sitting with bore in this place.

 

Boa smile putting her hands on the back of sunny's chair. "Your job in here..is just announcing to all the units in who's doing a patrol in the field . If there's any report or criminal things that happened in the city. "The captain told. "You speak to this mic while pushing this red button ..Officer Kim Hyomin will guide you..".Boa start to walk away but sunny held her arms.

 

"Captain..but i want to be in the field ~~ not in here ~~".Sunny whined.

Boa sighed in annoyed but trying to look friendly. "Sunny..this position is suit for you. I cannot let Chief Lee soo man's niece hurt her self in the field..".Boa said with sympathetic tone."You know,if i were you..i really want to be in your position. Didn't have to go to the outside bathing my skin with the hot sun or dealing with psycho people..".She tried to reassured sunny.

 

"Alright then,you can have my position and i can be the captain,right ?".Boa gritted her teeth,trying to hold her anger. If it's not the chief's niece. She's already swallow this little bunny.

Boa turn harshly to the other. "Officer Hyomin ! You take the charge here !"..She said firmly before walking away from the room,ignoring sunny's whiny voice.

 

"Hello I'm officer Hyomin..and I'll be your guide..".Sunny sighed before turning her attention to look at her guide's face for the first time.*Dugeum*. Sunny's heart beat faster when she saw Hyomin's face for the first time. "Ehh..cadet are you ok ?".Hyomin asked awkwardly because the short hair girl staring at her with weird face.

 

"Ehem..".Sunny cleared then fixing her hair before held out hee hand to introduce her self."Lee..Sunny lee..".She said with deep voice,hyomin smile shaking sunny's hand."Where are you come from ?".Sunny asked still with deep voice.

"Ehh..Las Gangnamas ,why ?"

"Are you sure ? You didn't come from the heaven ".Sunny flirted. "Angel..".She winked her eyes.

 

Hyomin's face turn into strict before she slap sunny's head with her palm hardly. "Who do you think you are Cadet ?! Flirting me like i'm somekind of a cheap woman !".She scold. "Now..Do what i told you or else i'll throw you out through the window..".Sunny nodded with frighten,honestly she wanted to cry hard receiving the scold but she doesn't want to look like a looser in front of the beautiful officer,who's maybe she start to like.

"Officer Hyomin..there's a robbery in KUMARt grocery store in street number 9 !".One officer informed to hyomin.

"Alright !"Hyomin turn to sunny. "Cadet Lee,tell all the units about that ! Repeat what i said !"

 

Yoona sighed along the way of the patrol not just because there's not yet an epic crime but also because the girl behind her didn't do any skinship with yoona,she really want if yuri backhugging her while she's riding the bike along the road,but the sergeant didn't do so. Little did yoona knew,yuri really want to cling on yoona's waist from the back,but yuri's pride got the best of her self,it would make the Sergeant weak and feel vulnerable if she touched the doe-eyed girl,and she doesn't like this weird feeling. It always turn into something deep.

 

Suddenly yoona caught the red blip on the bike,which mean there's a call from the station to their line. Yoona stop the bike before letting the sergeant behind her to receive the call."..to all the ..units ? ..to all the ..ehh -u-units..".Yoona sure that it's sunny's voice.

 

"This is Sergeant Kwon to over..".Yoona nudge the older girl to remind her presence. "And cadet Im over..".Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Th-there's a rob-rob..".Sunny's voice can be heard with a nervous tone in other line,there's suddenly another voice come. "Cadet Lee !! Don't be stuttered ! That's not how to announce it !".Yuri know that's Hyomin's voice,she chuckled internally seems sunny got the wrath of the grumpy woman.

 

"But you keep staring at me Officer Hyomin~~ i got intimidated by your beautiful eyes~~Oopss..".Sunny covered ,she just didn't intentionally to flirt again with Hyomin. There's the sound of slap in the other line before Hyomin's voice clearly came.

 

"Sergeant Kwon...There's a robbery in KUMARt in street number 9. All the units are commanded to the Crime Scene.. Over ".

"Affirmative..".Yuri hang up the radio before turning to the cadet. "This is your first crime..now lets go to there immediately. And don't mess with it !".Yuri warned.

 

"Affirmative~~".Yoona rolled her eyes before turning on the engine again. "Sergeant Kwon ,please hold my waist for your goodness.".Finally yoona have the chance to have a skinship.

"Negative..".Yuri refused.

Yoona shrug. "Alright then..".She smirked."Fast as a lightning !!".She ride the bike in full fast mode,and make yuri nearly fell from the bike,afraid..yuri give up and place her hands on yoona's waist,hugging her tightly from the back. 

 

Taeyeon and sooyoung are in the Donkey Donutz eating the food,precisely just sooyoung before suddenly there's a call from the station to her walkie talkie. "This is Lieutent Kim and Cadet Choi over..".She received the same message about the robbery. "Copy that ! We're going there ! Out ."She placed the walkie talkie back to her belt before turning to pull sooyoung by the hand."Sooyoung come on ! There's a robbery we need to go there immediately !!"

 

"But the donuts !!".Sooyoung complained with mouth full of donuts but taeyeon ignore it and keep dragging her,with her long arm sooyoung swiftly grab the last donut with the minion topping on it. Typical..

 

Seohyun was busy kissing her mini revolver in the jeep while her senior is busy drooling in her slumber,maybe jessica's too tired after doing the hunt of the fake teeth. 

"Ssst..Sst.. call all the units ..over..".Seohyun turn her attention from the gun when she notice the radio transmission got off. Checking to her senior who still busy sleeping,seohyun automatically receive the call.

 

She clear and speak in a deep tone. "Ehem..This is Lieutenant Jung receiving from the field ,over..".She giggled for her own antics.

"I know it's you Seo !!".There's suddenly a sunny's voice in the other line,seohyun freak out and check her surrounding first before come back to speak through the radio.

"How do you know ?"

"Not important..Just go to the Kumart grocery store in street number 9 ,there's a robbery with an armed suspects !!".

 

"Roger !!".Seohyun put the radio back and start to wake her senior up who's sleeping beside her on the passenger seat."Lieutenant !! Lieutenant Jung wake up !! There's an emergency call from the station !!".

"Emmm..zzZzZ..".To no avail,jessica keep sleeping ignoring her junior , this doesn't make seohyun give up ! Luckily she's in the driver seat which mean it's easier for her to get to the crime scene. Seohyun smirked looking at jessica for awhile before turn the engine and step onto the gas hardly. "Fast as a Flashhhh !!! Wooohoooo!!"

Feeling the car suddenly move,jessica's eyes shot open. "Kyaaaaa !! What are you doinggggg !!??? Watch out A PREGNANT WOMAN !!"

 

Tiffany still sighing anxiously because the vehicle she and her junior used are still ..didn't even reach the town yet. A little girl around elementary school age suddenly came riding her pink bicycle beside them. "Madames..Are you two a police ?".That girl asked with innocent cute voice.

 

Tiffany turn and give her creepy eye-smile to the little girl. "Yes honey,we are a police ~~ If you have any trouble just call us~~".She said friendly to the girl.

"But why your car slower than my bike ?".Tiffany smile awkwardly didn't know how to answer ."Just say YOU'RE !! ".That girl stick out her tongue to them before run away with her faster bicycle. "Catch me if you can ~~~"

"Hey !!".Tiffany wanted to catch that girl but she got held by hyoyeon. "Don't mind her ,she just a kid.."

"AND YOU ALSO HIPPIE GIRL !!".That girl also shouted toward Hyoyeon.

"CATCH THAT BRAT !!"

 

Yuri and Yoona being the first one who finally get to the crime scene,the two of them run while holding their gun towards the store immediately. "FREEZZZEEE !!".Yuri said firmly pointing her gun to the two suspects.Leeteuk and Heechul got surprised there's two police women pointing their gun at them.

 

"Ahh ..Leetuki~~What i'm afraid of is going to be reall...We're going to Jail !!".Heechul whined while stomping his feet on the floor. Yuri and Yoona frowned,are those really the bad guys ?.

"Shut up !!".Leeteuk said vehemently.

 

There's come two more officers,Taeyeon and Sooyoung also joining the others ."How ?! How..where's the suspects ?!".Yoona pointed to the two guys"Freeze !! Put your hands above !!".Taeyeon commanded the two guys obey it with scared face.They turn their attention when they heard a ruckus behind the counter. It's Sanjay Kumar who just got up from his faint.

 

"Ahh..what happened here ?".He said in limp,getting an idea Leeteuk turn to the indian man and grip his neck from behind while pointing his fake gun to Sanjay."Stop moving !! Or i'll shoot this guy !!".He threatened gripping his hostage tightly.

"Wow..calm down dude ..calm down ,,".Yuri tried to speak to the guy.Everyone start to feel worry about this.

"I can't be calm ! Drop your gun to the floor !!".Leeteuk ordered,yuri nod her head to the other signaling to drop their guns.

 

"Wait Amigo..".Sooyoung suddenly said ,she's implying to talk heart to heart with Leeteuk. "Don't do that..you will regret it .."

"What you know about regret ehh ? "

"I'm an expert in regret ! I have so much regrets !!".Sooyoung put her hands on her chest. "Let me tell you one..".The sad music suddenly came,it's obviously the music from bollywood movie.

 

"When i was a kid..in Mexico. I was a poor girl..".Everyone start to get interested. "It's so hard for me and mi family to find a food to eat .. if today we can find something to eat doesn't mean tomorrow we will find another *Hiks*..".Everyone touched by sooyoung's story ,even Heechul and Sanjay broke into tears. "Then..when i walk passed a Taco food store,my eyes are turn to the most beautiful Taco i ever saw...'Tacos de pescado'..With a delicious fish grilled, beautiful and neat lettuce and tasty tortilla.. Who can hold their hunger for that kind of thing ?".Everyone now turn to drooled imagining the food.

"But i cannot buy it that time !! Because i'm poor ..i don't have money. I then give up and start to walk away from the taco,but suddenly the owner of the place give me a taco. He've been watched me and pity me because for the past two hours i've been staring with watery mouth to that taco !! I received the taco gladly with watery eyes..i said gracias to the owner and really walk away from the place...

 

"I bring the food to everywhere i goes,i even gave it a name TacoLinda !! Because it's the most beautiful taco i ever seen ! I took it to my school,everynight i talk to her ..laughing with her and even take her to the church ! And pretend that in the future i will marry TacoLinda and made so many baby Tacos ...".Sooyoung gritted her teeth remembering the event,it's just like she's opening her old wound.

 

"Ehh..soo,where's the regretness ?".Yoona asked.

"I'm getting there amiga.."Sooyoung wiped her tears "Then the weekend came i took her to the carnival and we ride the tunnel of love together,i sat her beside me..giggling with her and sometimes kiss her. I never mind about people who stare in odd at me. In the middle of the way..suddenly our ship become unstable,i just realize there's a hole under our dove ship !! We hug each other because we know we will going to die together in the place,luckily there's people who help us but those people said just one who can come..At first i want to be the one to be sacrifice but TacoLinda insisted that i have to be safe..so in the end i let TacoLinda in our wrecked ship. *Hiks* Letting her die in our tunnel of love...".Sooyoung bursted into cry remembering her first love,Heechul and Sanjay also following her. "

 

"That's the most saddest regretness story i ever heard".Heechul sobbed "and it's worth for a movie ...TITACO ~~"

"Everynight in my dream ~~".Sanjay sing

Leeteuk Shouted seems didn't agree with it.. "What kind of story that ?!! That's the worst 5 minutes i ever had ".He raged and begin to aimed his gun to Sanjay again. "Drop your guns or I'll shoot him !!"

"Okay..Easy man ~ We will drop the guns..".Yuri turned to her partners giving a signal to drop their guns.

 

"What kind of a heart you have señor !! You didn't even touched by my story !!".

"Cadet Choi".Taeyeon gritted her teeth while glaring to the tall girl,Sooyoung sighed and drop her gun to in the end.

 

"Wow..Leeteuk ! You're awesome !! You just look like a real bad guy with that fake gun !".Heechul clapped his hands cheerfully,didn't realize that he's already blow the cover."Oops..".He grinned awkwardly.

"Heechul !! Shut up !!".Leeteuk glare at his dumb partner,hearing the truth the police women immediately took their guns again and aimed it at the guys.

 

"You're lost dude !! Just give up !".Taeyeon smirked ,suddenly two more police came to the scene. 

"Wh-where's the suspects ?!".Jessica said in panicked and turn to her waist for picking her gun but she frowned when the thing didn't there.

 

*Bam Bam Bam*

 

Seohyun came in the back with her mini revolver in left hand and jessica's glock 17 in her right. Everyone cringed hearing the loud sounds from the bullet,o-ow..Seohyun got the guns again ,which mean she will turn into a crazy hit man and make a disaster !!

 

"Hahahaha..Where's the suspects ?! Haha..". *Bam..Bam*. Seohyun laughing like a mad man while still shooting the gun everywhere,to the racks ,to the bottle of water even to the LCD TV on the wall where's some bollywood stars singing and dancing, To everywhere in that place.

 

Heechul and Leeteuk who just turn from Sanjay ,hug each other . This is the first time they saw a mad police women like that. *Bam ..Bam*. Seohyun keep shooting the gun,no one dare to approach her. "Jessica Do something !!".Taeyeon shouted while covering her ears,even the ice princess afraid to be near seohyun by now.

 

Another persons came,it's Tiffany and Hyoyeon who just stop from searching the little brat who mocked them,they stop in here because they heard some shooting sounds from the store."What happened here ?!".Tiffany shouted with frighten tone and turn to her wife.

 

*Bam..Bam*

 

"Hahahaha.."

"Hyo !! Do something !! You're the wisdom !!".Yoona shouted while the hippie girl sighed and start to lift her finger. "No ! We don't need your absurd quotes !!".Yoona continue to shout.

"Who the gonna say a quote ?!".Hyoyeon glare and took something to her hand. "I just want to take this !!".She lift a still labelling '10 wollars' pan and then smack it on Seohyun's face harshly.

 

*Smack*

 

"Auch !!".Everyone groaned feeling seohyun's pain,the younger girl blink her eyes couple of times. "Stars..guns..birds..keroro..".Her head feel so dizzy and in the end she drop to the floor. The case seems closed ?

"My store !! My god !! My store !!".Everyone turned to the indian man who shout frantically while crying looking at the disaster seohyun made. "I want a change !! I want a change !!".He whined looking at all the police in his place. While in the other place,Heechul and Leeteuk collapsed because the tragedy.

Yuri facepalmed and sighed ,it's gonna be another trouble. "Don't worry sir..".Suddenly tiffany said while carrying a calculator. "In my calculation...".She tapped through the gadget."You still have 10 more stores around San Seoul right ? with net profit about 1 Millions wollars for each month..so your lost could be..".She calculated. "2 Millions Wollars ??!!!".She stare at the calculator in disbelief.

"What ?! 2 Millions ?! Huaaaa i'm bankrupt !! Huaaaa !!".Everyone gave an apologetic smile while sighed in awful. It's gonna be a new trouble. 

 

Case Closed

 

"FOR YEARS !!!".Boa shouted in her office while walking back and forth in front of her juniors. "For ing Years !! I've been sleeping in here !! eating here !! Working here !! And i never saw a humiliating incident like this UNTIL NOW !!".Everyone jerked from their places when the captain punch the table. "Aww..".Boa groaned internally,she couldn't show her pain in front of them though,she's mad in here.."I cannot think straight ! What's the difficulty to doing a PATROL or Catching a robber in grocery store ?!"

 

Yuri start to spoke. "Ehh..Captain,-"

"STOP !!".Boa glare at her."Don't speak before i finish !!".Yuri cowered and lower her head. "Do you all know what's the impact of that ?! Mr.Kumar want a change of his grocery store !!".She shout at them with wide eyes.

 

"But captain,the most important is..the suspects are under controlled..".Yuri defended.

"Yes !! But what about The store !!".She keep shouting. "Cadet Seo !!".Seohyun jerked when her name being called. "Do you all know what you've doneee ?".She gritted her teeth.

 

"Y-yes..captain i'm so sorry,i so regret it..".Seohyun stuttered.

"If only regret can make everything back to normal..There is nothing called Depression !!"

"Huaaa..".Sooyoung suddenly cried ,everytime she heard regret she always remember about TacoLinda.

 

"Stop crying Cadet !!".Boa suddenly panted. "Oh no, Oh no..what's happened with me ? My chest felt so heavy !!Hosh..Hosh.."

"Ehh..you forgot to breath Captain ".Taeyeon reminded,Boa's mouth turn to 'o' before starting to breath again.

 

Boa sighed. "Whatever,what done is done..i don't want my blood pressure got high again.".She took the glass of water on the table and gulp it in one time."You all got punish ".She start to calm a bit.

"What ?!".But her juniors who turn to not calm about it."Captain You can't do that !! This is the cadets 's faults !!".Tiffany pointed to her juniors.

"What ?!".The cadets now who turn to look surprised. "We are how our seniors are !!".Yoona defended .
"Shut uppppp !! ".Boa stop them. "Don't play who blame who here !! You all got punish !! I'll tell you all the punishment later !! Now you all dismissed !". Everyone sighed and nodded before walk out from Boa's office. 
 
Seohyun stop on the door way and turn again to look at the captain. "But captain, i'm still a favourite right ?".Seohyun widen her eyes and immediately run away when she saw Boa lift a table lamp. The captain sighed ,being a leader is troublesome !!. "You did it again !".She smirked at the mirror. "You did it again ~~"
 
"This is what i called a bad luck !!".Hyoyeon murmured while walking to the dorm with her friends. Everybody nodded,if only they heard Hyoyeon from the very first time,it wouldn't be turn out like this. Yoona parted her self from the group and start to walk aimlessly with a thoughtful face.
 
Yoona doesn't think about what Boa's punishment for her might be,tch..she already used with it. But there's something else roaming in her mind,precisely someone. Yoona start to remember about the moment she ride the bike with yuri,when the sergeant hold her waist tightly. That time she feels calm,happy and secure. There is nothing she could think of except the girl behind her,time seems stopped and all the cheesy Coldplay song become the background.
 
"'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars..".Yoona mumbled singing the song,yes..yuri just like a sky who has so much beautiful stars around her,she always like looking at the sky because it's such a heavenly view,and yuri also a heavenly view. "I'm gonna give you my heart. ". Did she ? Did yoona really will to give her heart to yuri ? Or yuri already stole her heart without yoona even realize ?.
 
"Ahhh !!".Yoona ruffled her own hair in frustrated then place her head on the nearby tree,she close her eyes then sighed. "Kwon yuri..".She mumbled. "You're a sky full of stars..But sky are high and impossible to reach..".Then being an astronaut "I don't like height..".Yoona sighed again before continue her song while imagining yuri's face."I think i see you ~~".Yoona can see yuri but is it even enough for make her yoona's ?
 
"Ahh~~".Yoona's eyes shot open when she suddenly heard a voice. "Ahhh~~".There !! the voice came again.
"Sst..tiff don't be too loud someone might hear us !".There's come another voice whispering.
"Sorry..ahh ! There..yes..there.."
"Kekeke..here..alright ! Say my name.."
"Ahh jessi.."
"Again ~~"
"JESSI !!"
 
Yoona frowned,the voice came behind the bush and it's heard like Lieutenant Jung and Sergeant Hwang. Yoona smirked before pretend to unintentionally move the bush. "Oopss..".Yoona covered her eyes."Sorry..i didn't mean it~~".Yoona smirked internally after seeing the adult scene in front of her,where jessica's hands are on tiffany's chest and Tiffany's hands on jessica's .
 
The two women got up immediately from their position with their messy uniforms. "Ahh Cadet Im..".Jessica try to explain it. "That's ..we..you..".She stuttered while her wife blushing madly,this is why she never like doing their private activity in outside place.
"It's ok..it's ok,i didn't mind it..".Yoona smile gaining a relief sigh from the older. "But..Captain Boa will be mad if she knows about it.."
 
"Please..please..don't tell her ! we'll do anything for you..".Jessica and Tiffany begged while kneeling in front of yoona. At the far,Yuri frowned seeing the thing happened on the park,she approached them feeling curious.
"What happened here ?".Yuri turn to her friends. "Get up you two ! ".Jessica and Tiffany get up from the ground with worry face. "What's wrong ?".Jessica whispered and explain the things what happened.Yuri sighed. " I warned you !! To do your private things in your private place !! Don't worry though..I'll talk to her.."
 
Yuri turn and walk to yoona's side."Ehem..Cadet Im.."
"Yes ?~~".Yoona smile playfully.
"About things what happened in here..it's just between us. I don't want another person know about this ..and i don't want to have another trouble..especially to Captain Kwon..".She demanded in cool tone.
 
"Well..emm.".Yoona tapped her chin. "I can't promise about that..What's the advantage ..for me ?"
"The advantage ? well..you can have my trust .."
"Ooh..I'm so honor for that sergeant..".The doe-eyed girl clench her chest. "But..That's not what i need.".Her voice suddenly turn into bored.
 
Yuri rolled her eyes."So..what ?".Yoona start to think about it,what to ask from yuri ? Hmm..how about ice cream ? No..No,that's too cheap. So what ? Oh yes..!! That !!
Yoona flick her fingers and cheerfully turn at yuri. "You have to be my slave !!"
"What ?!"
"My slave !! For 24 Hours !"
 
"You can't be serious !"
"I'm hella serious~~".Yoona said sarcastically.
"I don't want to be your slave.."
"I don't care ~~~".Yoona check on her nails. "Take it,leave it or..LOVE IT !.".Yuri glared at her. "Or..i'll tell Captain Boa about the things your friends doing and i'll also say..that you want to prevent me from telling her.."
 
"Tattle-tale !"
"I am ~~".
Yuri groaned. "Argghh..alright..alright ! I'll be your slave for 24 hours !"
"Really ?".Yoona turned excitedly,yuri nodded. "Ahhhh..".She raised her hands above cheerfully,but change her expression when she saw yuri lifting her brows. "Ehem..alright,it will start in the morrow..so be prepare..".She smirked. "My slave ..Haha ".She laughed at yuri's annoyed face before walk away leaving the older girl. She cannot wait for tomorrow..
 
 
 
To be continued~~
 
 
 
 
Thankyou for reading ~~
Sooyoung's story is so sad right ? TITACO~~