Super heroes !!

Almost Police

This is weekend all the cadets in are permit to go somewhere to enjoy their times without the craps in that academy. Some are visiting their families,like sunny...she's crying because it's been maybe a month she didn't see her parents,Sooyoung goes to El coco loco bell eating all the tacos she's missing so much,Seohyun visiting her father in Jail..and Yong Hwa didn't look really happy about it because it's his daughter's fault he's in there right now.

 

"Daddy..i'm sorry..".Seohyun cried waiting her father to forgive her from the old telephone she used to talk and she just can see her father's face through a really thick glass.

 

"Do you know what i've been through in this place eh ?!".Yonghwa glared he then remember something that the fellow prisoners did to him,when that big iguana stick into his . His face become blue remembering it. "Ackkkk ! Go away seohyun ! You're not my daughter !".With that Yonghwa go inside while holding his sore .

"Daddy~~".Seohyun still in tears.

 

While Hyoyeon,she's visiting her fellow hippies and doing camping in the open air with their Volkswagen hippie,having a firecamp and singing some The Beatles songs.

"So...my dear Hyoyeon..The wisdom..".Another hippie girl said to hyoyeon with a rather stoned voice."How you're doin' ..in that academy ?".She asked fixing her hippie glass.

 

"Not much ..really..happened..my dear..Kahi..The truth.,.just some bunch of idiot people ..playing god.."

"Ha..ha..ha..".Even Kahi's laugh tone is slow. "Don't worry,i'm sure you will..through that..".She lift a ukulele."Nothing is given to man on earth - struggle is built into the nature of life, and conflict is possible - the hero is the man who lets no obstacle prevent him from pursuing the values he has chosen...".She paused after saying a quote from Andrew Bernstein. "Now..do we need to put a bomb in that place ?"

"No..no..we are not terrorist..we are the freedom activist..Let it be..".Then they spend the entire times singing 'Let it be' song.

 

Taeyeon was in her home gawking at all tiffany's photographs she's collected,while the wife and wife,Jessica and Tiffany having their 'fun' time together..enjoying the moment where there is no intruder around and then there's Captain Boa..hanging out in Manga Store while wearing a muffler for her disguised. She's secretly a really hardcore Otaku .

"Ahhh...Cadis etrama D raijerrrr.".She gawked at the noblesse

 

In the other place,Yoona didn't have a fun time...she's alone in the academy thinking about the things happened yesterday ,when she still got the Master title from Yuri. Are they really gonna kiss that time ?. Her mind back to that memory,before suddenly the other people come to bug them. On a second thought,she never felt so comfortable around people but with yuri..it's different ,it's seems like the sergeant can compete with her and she's so happy having an opponent like yuri,the one who she can talk to ..without seeing a barrier between them.

 

Almost the same with yoona,yuri also alone but in her apartment thinking about the doe-eyed girl with the mystery behind that trouble maker. Yoona really intrigued yuri..the more she's curious ..the more she's drown into that beautiful face of the younger girl. There must be a soft part in yoona that yuri didn't yet to find..and she's long for yoona's presence beside her. Strange ,but she really want this weekend to end up soon.

 

"Arrghhh..".Yuri groaned ruffling her hair,she cannot have this feeling toward yoona. She always tease yuri,and yuri have to hate her..not liking her. Wait..wait..Liking her ? "Arrghh..".Yuri slump her body on the bed staring at the ceiling. 'Sergeant kwon~'

Yuri widen her eyes in surprised when she saw yoona's face on the ceiling,she then shut her eyes tightly..it's must be just her imagination.'Sergeant'

 

"What ?!".Even in her closed eyes yuri still can see yoona's face,she opened her eyes again moving it to look at the other places. 'Yuri~'. Even there's yoona's face on her tv.

'Sergeant..Sergeant~~'. Even her mickey mouse plushie become yoona.

'Oh Sergeant kwon '.Her katnees everdeen poster become yoona !!

'Yuri..yuri..yuri..'. Yoona here..Yoona there..Yoona everywhere in her room !

 

"Arrghhh..".Yuri groaned again washing her face in the sink,she really want this weekend to end up soon !. She lift her head,staring at yoona's reflection on the mirror..Wait.."Ahhhhh !!".Even her own face become Yoona's.

 

And...the weekend ,ended. Everyone in the academy back again to their activities,sadly. With the panda eyes,they still craving more for weekend,life is so unfair..we got 5 days for work and just 2 days for rest it should be equal !

 

But there's a particular person who look really happy and excited to start the day. Sergeant Kwon keep smiling saying hi to every cadets,being very friendly toward everyone. Not like usual,grumpy and feisty. Her friends also feel curious about the change behaviour on her self, Jessica check at the calendar in her phone it's not yuri's birthday right ?, Tiffany also check at the calendar it's not a payment day,and Taeyeon also check ..at tiffany's ,it's look massive like usual.

 

*Smack*

 

Taeyeon groaned got a hard slap from Jessica. "Check another woman's ..not my wife's !".Jessica scold while the latter just pout rubbing the sore part on her head. The three of them then decide to approached yuri who's now waving her hands toward everyone who passed her.

 

"Hey.. Sergeant min ! You look beautiful..how's your surgery ?"

"Yuri ..".Taeyeon called her but she seems oblivious with it.

"Hey Cadet Shin..You look good with your brace ! Haha i think i'll also start to use brace later !"

 

"Yuri !!".Louder ,taeyeon called the girl and finally she recognize their presence.

"Oh hey ! My lovely friends Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany..".Yuri smiled cheerfully seeing her friends then hug her one by one and give them kiss on the cheeks.

"Yuri..".Taeyeon look at the taller girl with surprised face."What happened with you ? And don't you dare to say you want to use a brace later !!"

 

Yuri chuckled. "Why ? I think i will look good wearing brace ,Don't you think ?". Taeyeon even cringed to imagine it.

"No..you're not !! What happened with you ? There's something you accidentally ate ?"

"No..".Yuri shrugged grinning cheekily. "I'm just so haaaaappyyyy today !"

 

"Happy ? It's the very first time of my life i heard you say that word ! ".Tiffany frowned and turn at her wife. "Jessi ! Hurry up ! Check her ..is she yuri or not !"

Jessica sighed before staring at yuri in pierce while holding her face together. "Say it now ! Or i'll bring you to the interrogation room ! Where's you kidnapped yuri ? Are you alien ?!"

 

"What are you saying ?!".Yuri glare then push jessica's hands away from her face. "I'm yuri !!".

"How we can believe you ?".Taeyeon challenged.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Taeyeon you got a really big mole on your inner thigh..".Taeyeon surprised just yuri who knows about that."Jessica..you ever sleep for the straight 24 hours and people ever thought that you're dead..and Tiffany..in highschool you used to have a mice pet named coucou but it's die because your mother poison it .."

 

Jessica and Tiffany gasped just yuri who know about that. "Yuri !!!".The three girls squealed then hug yuri tenderly,like she's already gone away to a very far place. Yuri harshly push the three because she thought it's very childish of them.

 

"Move..move ! ".Yuri glare to them."Just because i'm happy ! You thought i'm not yuri ?! Am i not worth to feel happy eh ?".

"Sorry yul..".Taeyeon apologized. "It's just so..not you".Yuri rolled her eyes putting a y face.

 

*Shrillllllllllllll*

 

Everyone in cringe hearing the shrill sound from the sound box."Test..Test..".It was Captain Boa's voice coming. "Attention ! Attention ! For all the people who mess up in the patrol last week ! Come to my office now !". 

Just like the cue people who mess up in the patrol last week are walking to Captain's office. Yoona smile naughtily when she met yuri in the first time that day. "Hello my slave~ Oops i mean sergeant kwon..keke".Yuri rolled her eyes but deep inside she's glad to meet yoona. "By the way,sergeant kwon were you missing me ? "
 
Yuri snorted. "For what i were missing you ? I'm glad instead because i didn't see you for the past two days heh..i need to calm from your craps.".But then all the stuffs in her apartment become yoona's face the other day.
 
Yoona lift her brows while shrugging ,she used to yuri's y act towards her. She pull out her phone then smirk sending something to someone. Yuri startled when her phone vibrated,she took it noticing someone sent her a picture message,she opened it and frown when yoona's picture who's sticking her tongue emerged. She squint her eyes then stare at yoona.
 
Yoona giggled. "Just in case if you're missing me again.."
"Hell..if i'm missing you..".Yuri glared. "I'll delete your picture instead !"
"It's your decision..but if you delete it,i'll send another..another..and another..till you really save it in your phone and mark it as yourrr favourite cadet..".Yoona chuckled. "Now..i sound like seohyun.."
 
Yuri scowled. "Alright ..i'll save it ! I don't want there's another spam come to my phone..".She smirked naughtily. "And beside,i need your picture if in the future i want to put some voodoo magic to ya !".She laughed loudly. Yoona just stare at her in dumbfounded,this is the first time she saw yuri this happy,even if it's because she's insult her.
"You have a really bad sense of humour..sergeant.."
"Hell if i care !"
 
Captain Boa was sitting in her office reading a manga while giggling and fangirling about."Ahhh Frankenstein,Tao,Takeo,M-21...Regis!!"Who knows if she's an otaku.There was a knock on the door,Boa immediately hide the manga and then fix her self to be more strict. "Ehem..come in".Just like what she commanded all the people came to her room.
 
"Captain Kwon..".Taeyeon greeted while smiling but it's drop when Boa put a strict face.
"Hello..all of you..".Boa greeted them everyone nod at her."Glad to see all of you..especially you cadets ! Still complete as usual..keke Do you all have a nice weekend ?"
Sooyoung suddenly spoke. "Yes captain ,i had a nice weekend i spent it by helping my parents in EL coco loco bell..".She smile cheerfully
 
"What a nice girl..Why then you still in here ? Not helping or taking care of your popo loco bell ?"
"Of course because i still want to be a police.."
"Police didn't even want to be you..".Sooyoung rolled her eyes hearing a sarcastic statement.
 
Boa smile leaning her back on the leather chair. "As i remember ..i ever said about getting all of you a punishment for what you did in the patrol..".Everyone forcedly nodded remembering it."And now..the right time has come,your punishment is,-"
 
Yuri stop the captain. "Do we have to run in circle on the field ?"
Boa chuckled."No..no..no, That's freaking old school.."
"Washing all toilet in ?".Taeyeon asked.
"That's hella gross..i'm not into that !"
"Getting in public ?".Everyone stare at sooyoung in Odd. "Just suggesting..".She grinned cheekily,what's the fault about getting in public ? We are when we were born.
 
"Absolutely not Cadet Choi..I could be in prison for violating the right of human being !!Yoona rolled her eyes hearing it,so what this whole time Boa doing at them ?. "Just hear me and stop making a suggestion..".She said in annoyed for always getting interrupted."Ok..first of all ,i think...what i will tell you to do..is not particularly a punishment.". Everyone got silent waiting her to continue."This is one of the responsibility of being a police honey..To guide and To take care..". She stare at her junior faces who looks so confuse.
 
"To make a long story short..".Boa smirked. "I want all of you to go to a school..to give a guide and lecture about law enforcement to some School students.."
"Well..that seems easy,so what university that we have to attend ?".Yuri asked.
"No..not university."
"Then highschool ?".Taeyeon turned to ask.
Boa chuckle. "No..not that too.."
"Junior high ?".Jessica also asked.
 
"Absolutely not missy~~". Everyone's feeling become bad when Boa give a negative answer. "Yes...your bad feeling was right..you will go to Elementary school.".She smirked.
"What ?!".Everyone turn to shocked.
"Keke..and to make it better..you will attend the 1st grade class .."
"No wayyyyyyy !!"
"Yes wayyyyyyyy !! Haha..go now ladies ! Give your lecture to those childrens ..hahaha.."
"Ma'am yes ma'am~"
 
PS 123~~
 
"Is it the place Lieutenant Kim ?".Yoona asked to the shorter girl beside her while looking to a school building.
"Yes..The address is right..".Taeyeon nodded matching the paper on her hands with the road name.
 
"I don't like kid..".Jessica groaned. "They are a little evil of human being.."
"Jessi~ Don't say that,in the future we also will have a kid..".Tiffany said firmly.
 
Taeyeon smile naughtily."Fani..don't worry,if jessica don't want to have a kid with you..you can have a kid with me,- Auch !!".Taeyeon got a blow on her head by the other Lieutenant.
"You still dare to flirt my wife eh ?"
Taeyeon pout. "Sorry..i'm just kidding."
 
Hyoyeon sighed looking at the school building, she can feel a bad aura coming from it. As an enlightened personality,she have the ability to know what will coming. "I smell a trouble around here..".She murmured.
"Oh sorry amiga..I think that's my new deodorant..".Sooyoung announced while sniffing her armpit. With a disgusted face,the wisdom scoot further a bit.
 
In another side,Seohyun look at them in underestimated way. What's the challenge about being with some kids ?.For seohyun it's an easy task to do. She will prove to them that seohyun worth to be a favourite and after that she must be have the chance to get free her father in the jail,keke..Seohyun giggled.
 
"Lets just go inside..there's some toddlers we have to tell a bed time story.".Yuri commanded ,soon all of them walk their feet to the school building together. They then arrived at the Principal Bauman's room. Their eyes glued at a woman behind the desk,a rather overweight woman with blue suit and big glass on her eyes. "Welcome officers !".Mrs. Bauman greeted them with her deep voice. Everyone a little bit intimidated by the woman,they know if they messing up with her there will be a broken bone. They have to be careful and didn't talk about her shape.
 
"So Big !!".Seohyun suddenly blurt out gaining a shocking face from the fellow ,including Mrs. Bauman who's now glaring at Seohyun."Ehehe..ehh..i mean..your school is so BIG ma'am,we nearly lose our direction ,right all ?".Everyone automatically nod their heads to avoid a trouble.
 
"Oh i understand..".Mrs.Bauman turn to smile friendly."Our school is indeed quite bi,- Expand !".She corrected her word. "And considered the best in San Seoul..".She said proudly.
"Just considered..".Yoona murmured sarcastically getting a nudge on the ribs from The tanned sergeant.
 
"I don't want to hold you all any further officers..You can now start your lecture about law enforcement to our children.."
"Can i ask something ma'am ?".Yuri raise her hand getting a nod from the principal. "What this children usually do in their class ?"
"Just the usual..study ABC and 123..but they also sometimes singing and taking a nap,they are still a 1st grader and didn't yet to adapt between their kindergarten time and Elementary school time..I hope you understand with it.."
 
"It's ok..we will try our best..".Yuri bowed following by the other starting to walk out from the room but they got hold by Mrs.Bauman.
"Alright my teacher Miss Baek will accompany you to the class and Ehh..just for a reminder..".They turn again to the principal. "They are a little bit...active so i hope you don't mind it..after all they are still a kid..".Mrs.Bauman explained.
 
Taeyeon smile."Don't worry about that ma'am ..we know it".As all the police women headed for the class,Mrs. Bauman back to sit on her chair while sighing. "Yeah..they are a kid ..with so much trouble. Don't you see how thin i am ?".She asked no one in particular. She thought she's..thin ?
 
"Hello..My name is Baek Sugy,i'm mrs.Bauman's teacher...Welcome to our school..".A woman with beautiful face greeted the officers with friendly tone while bowing. The police women smile at her and also stunned by her beauty and some are having a ert thought."Please..officers follow me to the class..".Everyone nodded and soon all of them following the teacher heading for the class. 
 
"This is the class..".Miss Baek pointed a little bit look nervous but no one make a question about it. "Please come..".The officers followed miss baek to come inside the class.
 
"Wow..look ! That's the police !".A kid said cheerfully pointing her little finger to the police women who just come to the class. Soon a noisy sound from kids squealing erupted.
There's something that bug all the officers as they saw the kids in here,and yuri being the one who ask it to the teacher. "Ehh..miss,why all of them wearing ..superheroes costume ?".She frowned looking at a girl who's wearing the spiderman costume throwing an imaginary spider web at yuri.
 
"Oh i'm sorry about that.."..Miss baek smile nervously."I told them yesterday that we going to have a visit by some heroes..they mistaken it and it turn out like..this.".She explained while blushing.
"Th-that's ok..they still kids anyway,i understand it..".Yuri smile too making the teacher blush again. A certain doe-eyes lift her brows watching this,there's a burning jealousy come to her chest.
 
"Ehh..kids..please be quiet..".Miss Baek turn to her students. "Please introduce this ladies..they are from Academy of San Seoul police..".She turned to the polices. "Can i not say the acronym ?".The polices nodded in agreement they know that's not a nice word for a kid."And they are here to give all of you knowledge about law enforcement and how to defence your self if you met a bad people in everyday life..".She explained to the kids gaining a nod from all of them. They are seems sweet and obedient,look like this lecture will going fine..maybe. Miss Baek walk out from the class while sighing,she felt guilt all of sudden to give her responsibility to the innocent officers.
 
As the teacher goes,the polices start to nudge each other for start the lecture."Taeyeon..you first..".Jessica nudge the petite officer.
"Why me ?"
"Because ..you are the oldest from us all,come on..you have more knowledge about kids than us..".Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her partner,she's the oldest doesn't mean she can get along with kids better. But whatever,this is the opportunity for taeyeon to gain tiffany's attention.
 
"Ehem..".Taeyeon cleared ,stepping forward "Hello kids ~~".She greeted the children with weird tone and weird smile receiving a confuse look from the kids. There's an uneasy feeling come but taeyeon scratch it out. "My name is Lieutenant Kim Taeyeon and i'm the nicest police than my partners behind me..".She smirked cockily getting a glare from her partners.
 
Suddenly a kid with iron man costume raise her hand."Where's our superheroes ?".She asked .
Taeyeon chuckled. "This is it..the bad side of entertainment...We are police..we are the heroes.."
"Ain't superheroes are someone who's wearin' a tight pants or steel vest,like me.."
Taeyeon rolled her eeyes. "Who's your name kid ?"
"Irene man.."
 
"Alright 'irene man'..Superheroes are not always someone who's wearing a costume or tight pants..though i sometimes wear it,but superheroes can seen everywhere and helping people..for example like police..".Taeyeon explained proudly.
 
"Then you are a liar..".A girl who's wearing a superman costume suddenly said."My name is Seulgi man and i'm the chairman of this class, My mommy ever said to me that a hero is someone like in those american movie..".Seulgi man crossed her arms.
"Then she's mistaken honey~"
"No..my mommy said she's always right !"
 
Taeyeon gritted her teeth fed up with this little Seulgi man,she harshly brak the table and close the gap between her face and seulgi's."There is no one in earth who always right ! Including your mom or superman !"
Seulgi taken aback when taeyeon mentioned her favorite hero."Superman always right !"
"Then why he never tell louis laMe that Clark Kent is Superman ??!"
"Because he has a secret !"
"No he's a looser..".Taeyeon smirked triumphantly when she saw the girl's surprised face.
 
Seulgi gritted her teeth glaring at the adult woman in front of her. "Smelly !!".She mocked.
Taeyeon startled. "You're the one who's smelly !"
"Smellier !"
"Your smelly side is infinite !!"
"Smelly..smelly..smelly.."
"Smelly above smelly,smelly mixed smelly,double smelly !"
"Arghh"
"Argghhh "
 
The other police women watch the scene in different expression,some are shocked,shame,and excited. Yuri being the sane one here,have to part the bicker between the adult woman and little superman girl. She stopped the two who's bickering about who is the smellier. "Hey hey guys please Stop it !".She commanded
 
"SMELLY !!".Yuri jerked when she got a mock by the two ,she gritted her teeth then grab taeyeon by the shoulder."Taeyeon stop it she just a kid !"
"No she's not !".Taeyeon argued staring firmly at the girl who's now grinning showing the empty space on the middle of her teeth. "She's a devil !".She said frustratedly.
 
Yuri rolled her eyes."Let me the one in charge this time..".She step forward greeting the kids."Hello..My name is Sergeant Kwon Yuri and i'm in here will guide you about..HOW we act if we encounter with a bad people in your everyday life..".Yuri noticed a girl raise her hand."Yes ? What's your name kid ?".She asked to the spiderman girl who's throwing an imaginary web at her earlier.
 
"My name is Spider Joy ! I want to ask you officer is bad people like someone who laugh like a maniac while wearing clown make up ? And his name is Joker ?"
Yuri chuckled. "Well sometimes,but not all the bad guy are like that,they just like us sometimes...and isn't you a Spiderman ? Why you asked about Joker ?"
"Because Joker is my villain !"
"No..honey your villain is like green goblin,sandman or...Mary jane,Joker is Batman's villain..".Why yuri explain about superheroes now ? Instead of law enforcement.
"Yes Joy ,you're stealing my villain ! Robber !".A girl with Batman outfit snap at joy.
"Batwen ! Your villain was Lex Luthor !"
"Lex luthor is my villain !".Seulgi protested.
 
Soon the bickering about 'who is my villain' happened in the class. Yuri to be the one in charge here,moving her head here and there between the kids who's talking incessantly. This is insanity,no wonder Taeyeon gave up. Yoona chuckled staring at yuri's confuse face,she really want to help her but lets just let her for awhile now.
 
"Ok..ok".Yuri stopped the little commotion."Lets just drop about villain thingy shall we ?".She smile nervously."Ok..ehh..Spider Joy. What's you do ,if you meet with bad people in the road ?"
"Emm..I'll give them my spider web and run away jumping from building to building..".
 
The other officers giggled hearing her statement except yuri .
"No..no,i mean if you're not a spider joy.."
"Don't know..maybe run ".Joy shrugged.
 
"Good ! That's right !".Finally !."First of all..if you encounter with a bad guy,You have to run ! If you can !".Yuri explained."Then what's next ? ".She asked to the other student,this time yuri pointed to a girl who's wearing a...fairy costume ? She look different than others."What's your name ?"
 
The girl startled when she got a question,she lowered her head shyly and spoke in a low tone."M-.my name is Fayeri.."
"Alright..fayeri..what you will do if you meet with a bad guy ?"
"Pouring them..a..fayeri's dust ?"
Yuri chuckled. "No..if you're not Fayeri.."
 
"Hiks..hiks..".Yuri's eyes widen when she saw the girl's sobbing. "Huaaaa...Huaaaa".Now.she's crying. The police women start to panic except Yuri.
"That's right ! CRYING ! that's the right thing to do if you meet a bad guy !".Yuri instead cheering it while clapping her hands but then she stopped when Fayeri's cry even more.
"Huaaaaaaaa".
 
"Geezz..officeh,you make yeri cry ! I will use my bat mobile to crash you !".Batwen or wendy threatened the officer who still look confuse.
"Why ..why..please..please..stop crying lil' girl i'm sorry..".Yuri tried her best to sooth the little girl but yeri still  couldn't stop. The loud voices from the other little girls roaring in sync,mocking the woman in charge. Now,it's yuri's turn she felt like going to cry.
 
"ALRIGHT !!".But suddenly an angel's voice came stopping the scene,no no,this is not an angel who's wearing white robe ,white wings or playing harp but this is an angel with doe-eyes. IM YOONA~~*Choir sounds*
 
"Hey you ..".Yoona pointed to the Batwen. "It's not good to say those things to an adult.."
Wendy cross her arms. "But she makes yeri cry..".She pouted.
"But she didn't doing it in purpose..your friend cry with her own will..".Yoona tried her best not to shout she then tap her chin."As i know Batman is a hero who never judge innocent people. I doubt , are you really Batman ? Batwen ?".She smirked naughtily.
 
"Of course ! I'm a Batman !"
"Then ..you have to apologize to officer kwon , Batman is a hero who never  shy to admit if he's wrong.."
Wendy sighed while lowering her head "I'm sorry officer kwon..".She said while pursing her lips. Yuri look stunned seeing yoona can control the children.
 
"That's good,someone who apologize if they are wrong is a person with a big heart..".Yoona smiled lecturing the kid before she turn to look at the still stunned tan girl. "Now..officer kwon ,can i take the charge here ?".She asked her mentor first to do any further. Yuri nodded and step back letting yoona to continue.
 
Yoona smirked cheekily turning her attention back to the kids."Alright ! My fellow super heroes ! Now..i will demonstrate about how to defence your self if you meet a bad guy..".She turned to the other officers."Cadet Choi ! Can you accompany me here ? And act as a bad guy ?"
 
"Why me amiga ?"
"Well it's obvious,you tall,dark and ...hispanic ?"
Sooyoung snorted. "Racist !".But she step forward anyway accompanying her friend. Sooyoung sharpened her hearing sense when yoona whispering something to her ears. She nodded and pull something from her pocket. FAKE MOUSTACHE ! like in Antonio Banderas movie. Yoona squint her eyes when she saw sooyoung put it on her face,is the tall fake latina always bring there everywhere ?. 
 
"Hahaha..".The kids laughed when they saw sooyoung's face with the moustache. Yoona shake her head and then start their mini drama or demonstration.
"Hola..lil' girl..".Sooyoung greeted yoona who act as a kid with some latina accents. " Do you want to come with papi ? there's so much Taco in mi place ..you can eat it as much as you like..".Rodriguez smirked.
 
"No..".Yoona's voice sounded like a little girl. "My mommy said, don't speak to a stranger and receive anything from them including Taco..".Everyone chuckled when yoona mimicking a little girl's voice ,especially yuri she never thought that yoona can control the situation.
"But,you have to come with me ..lil' girl".Sooyoung still act as a bad guy,she then grab yoona by the shoulder ,acting like the tall girl will kidnap yoona. The doe-eyed girl startled then grab sooyoung's hand on her shoulder before biting it mercilessly."Awww !!".Sooyoung yelp in pain,because the bite is real. Yoona smirked and then she sway her leg to kick sooyoung on her crotch. "Ayyyyy ! ".The tall girl yelp again in pain while saying spanish profanity before land her on the floor. "Ay ! Amiga ! I might be a girl,but it still hurt when you kick me on my 'Taco'..ayy !".
 
Yoona snickered "Sorry Soo..this is for the sake of demonstration".
"Officer ! Officer ! Can i try it ?".Irene raise her hands while jumping excitedly .
"Of course ! Cadet Kim Keke..your turn !".Yoona pointed at Hyoyeon.
"No..No..my friend i,-".Hyoyeon stopped from her words when irene already stood in front of her.*Kick*. "Ack ! M-my pancake..i ..i see the light is that nibbana ?"
"Haha..You K.O bad guy !".Irene man laughed enjoying it.
 
Seeing the scene a little bit out of plan,Seohyun feel alarmed. "Oh no,before my turn ..i have to go now..".She mumbled ,slowly walking to the door but someone suddenly open the door harshly squezzing her between the wall.
"What happened here ?".Mrs.Bauman came because she heard some ruckus from the class.
"Ackk..he-help me..".Breathless,Seohyun try to get out from the critical condition but she got more squezze when Ms.Baek also came pushing the door. "Mrs.Bauman ,is there anything happened ?"
 
"Let me tell you what happened..".Sunny pointed at the person behind the door."You squezzed Seohyun till she look so blue..".Hearing the information,the two women startled then check the place where sunny pointed.
"Hah ! Officer ! We ..we are so sorry.."
 
With mouth opened and eyes widen Seohyun dropped to the floor."M-my humiliation..is complete.."
 
30 minutes controlling the situation later~~
 
After Mrs.Bauman and Ms.Baek came,the situation already a bit in control. The kids didn't dare to tease or messing around with the officers again,because they afraid with Mrs.Bauman,well there's a rumor that the woman like eating a bad kid,rumor is  still rumor anyway,or maybe it's just the kids imagination.
 
With Yuri and Yoona being the lead of the lecturer,they work together to give the kids knowledge about law enforcement and such. So in the end ,the task or punishment Boa gave turn into success.
"So kids..remember ! Don't talk to a stranger,receive anything from stranger and...stay out of trouble !"
"Thank you for today Officers !"
 
"Mommy..Mommy,there's police came to our school today..".Yeri run while cheerfully hug her mother.
"Really ?"
"Yep..they told me to never talk to stranger and stay out of...bubble !"
*Chuckled* "You mean trouble ?"
Yeri nodded."I don't want to be a fairy again mommy..i want to be a police someday !"
"That's great ! You need more realistic dreams !"
 
Yuri smile widely as she saw the smile on the kids's lips,she's so glad today she got a new experience that she will never forget."Bye~".Yuri turned her attention to yoona's voice beside her who's waving to the kids. If not because of yoona ,she wouldn't made it for today.
 
"Thank you Cadet Im..for today..".Yuri smiled thanking the doe-eyed girl genuinely.
Yoona also smile to the older woman. "Don't worry...i enjoy it though. You also helping me Sergeant...Today i got new experience and knowledge..".Yuri raise her brows waiting yoona to elaborate. "Being a police ..it's not about pointing a gun, ruling the traffic or blow a whistle..but it's also about caring,loving and also protecting,giving knowledge to the folks...".Yoona paused seeing yuri at the eyes."I wouldn't underestimated police anymore ..because now i realize,the real hero is you..and the others..the police.."
 
"Not just me..you also cadet im..you're the hero ..you are the police..".
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Mannnn..i'm sorry for the really late update ! I got a block ! That's every writer problem i guess..well happy new year 2016 !! Hope we still can see each other again in the next year..love you all