The cowboy escape

Almost Police

Captain Boa look at the mirror checking the bruise on her left eye,it will surely take a long time to gone. She then turn to the four officers who still wearing a weird costume,sitting thoughtfully with the guilt expression all over their face.She steps in front of her juniors with a stern face.

 

"For years..for years ! i've been in this place and i never seen an embarrassing thing like this ! Until now !".Boa gave a fierce glare to them,a one eye glare for exactly. "Do you all realize what all you've been doing ?! Especially you sergeant Kwon !".She pointed to her eyes that yuri punched.

 

"I-im so sorry Captain Kwon,i didn't intend to do that. We ..we thought that you are Im Yoona and the squad..".Yuri explained while clenching her fist,if it's not because the doe-eyed girl and the false information from Cadet Seo they wouldn't be in this situation.

 

"How could ?! An educated women like all of you can be fooled by a little rascal like them ?! I cannot tolerate this anymore. You all have to be punish !!".Boa declared staring at them with wide eyes.

 

"What ?! ". The four polices said in sync with surprised.

"But captain kwon.."

"We're not the one to blame.."

"Just blame yuri,she's the one who punch you.."

"What did you say Kim ?! you're the one who instruct it !!"

"When ?! I said if necessary !! Not really do that !!"

"You all such an !!"

"This institution is such an though.."

"I'm sleepy.."

 

Captain kwon's head moving here and there as her juniors start to talk and ranting one by one,she start to fed up with this. "Shut uppppppp !".Everyone,not just the four girls but all the people in cover their ears for the loud seagull voice from the captain.Even a grandma who walk pass the nearly have a mini heart attack there. "Bless that fella..". And also Sissy woke from her slumber because the sudden noise. "Grrrrrr"

 

Back again to the captain's office."My decision is final ,i will punish all of youuu".She gritted her teeth. "And i'm so disappointed in you Sergeant kwon.."

Yuri sighed. "Once again,i'm so sorry captain.."

"Yes ,like your sorry will make my eyes magically heal !!".Boa said sarcastically. "For your punishment,all of you ! Have to run 20 times in the field !".Well,it's seems an easy task ,it's their everyday feed anyway. "While still wearing that ghost costume !".

 

"What ?!!".They said in sync and disagreement.

"Oh..no you didn't said that captain"

"It's impossible.."

"This is your fault Kwon !"

"Why you blame me again Kim !"

"I really start to feel sleepy.."

 

"Shut upppp !!".Boa stopped them again. "You all have to do that ! No exception !".She said in firm. "And you ! Lieutenant Jung ,if you keep talking about sleepy . I'll make you sleep with Sissy !!".She threatened pointing at Jessica.

"Oh please don't Captain Kwon,My wife is just can sleep with me ! I cannot let her sleep with another horn dog !!".Tiffany begged for her wife .

"Another horn dog ?!".Jessica scoffed.

"Yes..".Tiffany Smirked naughtily. "Don't worry,i'll handle this honey..".She assured,yeah she really can handle everything.

 

Boa groaned. "What ever. Now i dismiss all of you ! Go away ! Go away now ! "She waved her hands to shoo her juniors. "Do not let go of that clothes ! Before you all done with your punishment !"

"Ma'am Yes Ma'am ~~". They said in limp,as her juniors get out from her office,Boa step in front of the mirror again and smirked. "Well Boa..you did it again . Haha..i'm so proud of you..".She said cockily to her own reflection. "Now..How to get this black eyes gone..".She sighed ,her payment didn't afford her for another ehem..plastic surgery.

 

Yoona and the others are sitting on the bench near the field while chatting and playing guitar when suddenly Sunny saw their seniors running on the field while wearing weird costume. "Guys..guys".Sunny called her friends. "Look at them.. ".She points a finger to the seniors ,soon yoona and the others are laugh seeing their senior got their punishment. "Hahahaha..". They suddenly stopped when yuri gave her glare to them.

 

"Ehem..".Yoona pretend to not notice anything then she told hyo to continue playing guitar for singing the song to tease the seniors. "When i found my self in time of trouble~~ Mother Mary come to me~~Speaking words of wisdom,Let it be~~"

 

Yuri know that ,that song for teasing her and her friends,she wants to give yoona a piece of mind but taeyeon stop her . "Don't yul,we don't want another trouble..".Taeyeon reminded. Yuri sighed and continue her run ,this trouble couldn't let it be just like that. Next time yoona,next time.

 

"When you got a false information from your cadet just let it be~~".Yoona continued to teased yuri with a poet tone this time.

"When you got punishment because your stupidity,just let it be .." .Sunny turned to tease them again.

"When your tooth brush got in the closet,and you didn't wash it anymore. Just let it be..".Now Sooyoung rodriguez turned,Her friends got silent and stare at sooyoung with quizzical expression."What do you mean Soo ?"

"Oopss..".Sooyoung covered for the sudden burst. "I-i'm sorry amigas,i accidentally dropped your toothbrushes to the closet and didn't wash it anymore..".She grinned with a worry face.Yoona,Sunny and Hyoyeon widen their eyes,no wonder their tooth brush taste so awful. "Ackkkkkk !". They squealed in disgust and run immediately towards the bathroom to wash their mouth."You're gross rodriguez !".Yoona shouted as she's run away.

Sooyoung scratch her head with apologetic smile. "Lo siento..amigas".

 

"Ma'ams !!".Seohyun look so surprised when she saw the seniors who 'favourite ' her are running on the field and look so weird. Yuri,Taeyeon,Tiffany and Jessica look at her in anxious but seohyun seems oblivious with it."As i remember i told you that,they are the one who's gonna disguised as a ghost not the other way around.."

 

Taeyeon groaned,Doesn't she know that they are like this because her miscommunication ?!. She tried to hold her anger and pretend to smile ,Seohyun also have to feel a punishment. "Cadet Seo..our favourite".Taeyeon got a disagree look from her friends,she blinks her eyes to them giving a signal."Well..your information for us is turn out to be a false one.."

 

"A false one ?! But ma'am i really hear them talking about that..".Seohyun insisted.

"Yes,maybe your ears playing a trick or maybe we're the one who got fooled..".Taeyeon's face change to be stern. "Because eventually,it turn out to be the Captain who come to my room.."

 

Seohyun got surprised even more,now she's understand what happened to them and what they are doing here and also she's understand this a danger for her."Ehh..".She scratch her head "I have to go now..i forgot to feed my iguana..".She start to go but jessica held her by the shoulder.

 

"Where are you going ?".Jessica said in smooth tone but dangerous in the same time. "I know you didn't have iguana.."

"Ehh..".Seohyun tried to find another excuse. "I forgot to call my father.."

"Your father is in jail right now..".Tiffany told with the same tone like her wife. "Are you forgot that you' re the one who told that to us..".Seohyun froze look so frighten.

"Now..Cadet Seo..Lets have fun with Sissy..".Yuri smirked.

"Ackkkkk No..Please Ma'ams ..".She kneeled on the ground clasping her hands hope that earn their pity. But to no avail they keep dragging Seohyun toward the bunker of by her legs,making seohyun dig her nails on the ground leaving somd marks "Nooooooooo!!".

 

Seohyun barged to her dorm room with ripped clothes and messy hair,the other who see this widen their eyes and burst into laughter. "Hahahaha.."

"I think you're having fun with Sissy euh traitor ? i-i mean Seohyun..haha..".Yoona continue to her laugh. The younger girl ignore it then slump her body on the bed. It's so hard to be a favourite especially in a dirty way.

 

The cadets gathering on the gym for their next exercise and tiffany being the lead of this one. She's wearing her karate uniform with a black belt on her waist. "As a police..we also have to be capable of martial arts and one of it is karatay ...Ha !".She let out her right arm forward."If you run out of bullet or other firearms when catching the bad guy in the field..The only weapon we have is our self ".A girl with fearful face suddenly come while bringing a wood plank. "Hiya !!" *Crash*. Tiffany punch the plank strongly until it turn into pieces.

 

Everyone gulped,including jessica. Now ,she have to be careful and do not make her wife angry or else...hospital or the garden of eden."Lieutenant Jung ".Jessica startled as tiffany called her. "Please come here..lets make a demonstration with me..".Tiffany motioned her wife to get on the mattress. The blonde gulped while shivering she guide her self to it.

 

"First of all..".Tiffany turn to the cadets. "We have to bow to give our opponents or respect.." .Tiffany bowed following by jessica. "And next stance !".She lower her body slightly and widen the position of her feet."1..2..3..Hiya !".Jessica widen her eyes when tiffany suddenly turn to her side grab her by the shoulder and bang her to the floor,landing her crotch on jessica's face. "Ha !".She let out a sharp breath . While jessica in the other hand blushing madly because their position is such a turn on. If there is no other people here she would bang her wife till tomorrow.

 

"Now..who wanted to be the next ?"

"Me...me..me..me..me !".Taeyeon raise her hands volunteering her self to be the next , Jessica lift her brows and then glare at the shorter girl. Taeyeon cowered. "Ehh..maybe next time."

 

"You !".Tiffany pointed at sooyoung. "Cadet Choi..you're the next !".Sooyoung get up from her seat hesitantly and turn to the mattress.The two of them bow to each other. "Now cadet..attack me !".Tiffany instructed.

"H-how señorita ??"

"Up to you,you can attack me anywhere ". Sooyoung nodded then start to run towards tiffany. "Kyaaaaa !!". Sooyoung attacked tiffany by the shoulder,but with a one swift movement the eye-smile girl grasp sooyoung's long arm and throw the big girl to the floor. "Haaa !!".Sooyoung K.O !!

 

"Auch ! My back..".Sooyoung get up from the mattress with difficulty and back to her seat,she start to considering if being a police is this hard,she better be in mexico watching some telenovela.

"The most important thing is how you to bring down your opponent..".The eye-smile girl taught,moving her head to find another victim "Now you Cadet Lee !".Tiffany pointed to sunny. Yes,she seems a possible victim.

"C-can we do this next time Sergeant Hwang ? "

"Oh sure , How if i make you a tea too and then massage your shoulder and prepare you a warm bath ?"

"That would be great !!"

"That's sarcasm cadet Lee..Just come here !!"

 

Sunny flinched because tiffany's loud voice,eventually she got up and stood in front of her senior. "Now ...come here attack me !".Tiffany commanded. Hesitantly sunny took a step slowly. "Come on..don't be afraid this is just exercise..".Even when sunny heard that,she still not sure about this ,tiffany start to feel annoyed because the suspend ,she approached sunny but she suddenly run in circle on the mattress."Hey..hey stop !".Tiffany also do the same and commanded her junior to stop the action. Everyone who watched this,didn't sure is it a karatay exercise or a parody of Mr.Bean. "jusst stopp..".Tiffany gritted her teeth but still putting her friendly face.

 

"Don't be afraid ,this is just exercise...in karatay we just have to make our opponent down,you understand ?".Sunny nodded she start to calm down a bit. "Good..lets bow to each other. ".Sunny followed. "Now stance.."

"Ehh lets bow again..".Sunny suggested.

"Alright ..another bow..".Tiffany bowed again staring at the blue mattress for a while before back to her position but she got frown when sunny gone from her vision.

 

"Hiya !".Tiffany felt someone push her from the back and drop her to the mattress. Sunny smirked triumphantly before rolling tiffany's body along with the mattress. Well yeah,this is really a parody of Mr.Bean."You lose Sergeant..i got you down !".Tiffany groaned squirming to get free from the mattress before running to sunny's side to catch that moron. "Come here you idiot !".The cat and the mice have a chasing game again. Jessica also run for her wife following by taeyeon who also doesn't want to lose 

 

Yuri sighed ,seems she's the one who have to be in charge once more. Look like she's the only one who responsible for everything. "Cadet Im !".She called the doe-eyed girl. "Come here..". Yoona shrugged getting up from her seat "This is gonna be fun..".Yuri thought,She's the black belt in karatay and also master in Wing Chun she even learnt it from her grandfather who knows directly from Ip Man's student. This is gonna be an epic battle.

 

While yoona ,she doesn't even scared or intimidated by yuri's. She also know boxing,taekwondo ,kung fu,ballet and other dangerous words. The two of them then bow to each other and steady their stance. This is really gonna be an epic battle,even Sooyoung already bring a popcorn and Seohyun start to make a bet with other cadets while Hyoyeon the hippie,pulling out a sitar from her back and start to play it making a background music like in chinese old movie with a lit incense beside her.

*String..string..string*

 

1..2..3 

 

"Hiya..!!".Yuri shouted.

"Kyaa !".Yoona too.

They run to each other and then start their battle. "Rock..paper..Scissor !!"

*Struk*

"Ahhhhhh..".Everyone in the room drop to the floor disappointed with what really happening.Even hyoyeon's string got cut off by the sudden unexpected act. They thought the two of them will really going to fight.

 

"Aishhh..".Yoona groaned as she pull out scissor while yuri the rock,which mean the sergeant won this time. "Next time sergeant !".Yoona out a finger to the older girl. "I'll win this..".She said determinedly.

Yuri bend yoona's finger and direct it to the owner."Not even in the next 50 years ..Cadet Im..".Yuri smirked triumphantly. Yeah,lets just wait for another stupid thing to come out.

 

 

Yoona is a real gangstar ,she's the leader of her gang Rilakkuma groove street. She never lose in the battle with another gang to claimed her territory,heck she can do anything that most people cannot do. If she wanted,she can be an astronaut and fight with aliens in the space and definitely win it. She can be a model with her good look,she can be a musician and won grammy ,she practically can do and be anything !. Butttt,there's something that she didn't mastered. And that's...swimming.

 

"Cadet Choi..your turn !".Taeyeon commanded and blew the whistled. The tall wanna-be hispanic girl nodded and begin to dive down the pool. Yoona really envy with sooyoung,she can flip,swimming butterfly style,frog style and even Dead sea style. She just look like an athlete. "Good..you can come out ".Taeyeon said getting a nod again from sooyoung,the tall girl get out from the water with a cocky smirk on her lips. "That's the perk of being Latina amigas..haha..".She laughed and claim her seat near the doe-eyed girl.

 

"Cadet Kim..you're the next..".Hyoyeon the Wisdom stood and turn to the edge of the pool. She reach out her arms forwards and bend her body a bit,squating style. Taeyeon look at her wrist watch,it's been 5 minutes that hippie standing there without get down to the water,impatient is not the only word that describe her feelings. Taeyeon took her megaphone and shout through it. "Cadet Kimm !! Are you gonna be in there forever or jump to the water immediately !!"

 

The sitar sound come again along with traditional japanese Okinawa music as hyoyeon lift her finger. "My litenant...We have to be patient and prepare anything properly...someone said it's 5 Ps...Proper Preparation Prevent Poor Performance.."

Taeyeon's pulse tighten . "You know what,for me you are 5 Ss..Stupid ,head ! Sdumb ,Sidiot ,Sfool and Slowwwww "
"That's six Ss..my lieutenant.."
" Just Get away from my pool !! " 
"My pleasure ~~"
"Arrrgggghh..".Taeyeon groaned . "Cadet Im you're the next !!"She pointed to yoona.
 
The doe-eyed girl jerked from her position,how is it ? She have to make an excuse for not going to the water,she cannot say the truth though,that she can't swimming or else yuri will laugh at her everyone will laugh at her !! No,She cannot make an excuse like hyoyeon,she's not a freaking hippie but,what she can make for a reason ?!.
 
"Cadet Im are you going to keep talking to yourself or going down the pool ?!"
"Lieutenant Kim,maybe she cannot swim..".Yuri teased wiggling her brows playfully.
"What do you sayin' ?! i-i can swim sergeant kwon..". Yoona confirmed though her stomach doing some flip because her phobia.
"So..just show us !".Yuri challenged.
 
"Al-alright..".Yoona gulped approaching the water. Oh water why you're so useful when you're in the small company but scary in the big colony."You know sergeant the chemical name for water is H2O?!".She tried to delay the time.
"I freaking know about it !  I went to junior high !! Now just shut up and jump !".Yoona shuddered ,oh my her humiliation is complete now. 
 
Getting bored with the suspend ,yuri groaned and a naughty idea came to her mind. She smirked and step behind yoona before pushing the latter to the pool. "Kyaaa !!".Yoona squealed when suddenly her body jump to the water without her desire it to happen.
"Hahhahaha..".Yuri and her friends laugh as they saw yoona squirming free style in the water.
"Help me....emmmendjdj...bdhhdj i'm drowningfffff !!".Yoona struggled to get free from the water but no one help her.
"Haha..cadet im..haha..this pool is shallow you can stand on your feet in it...haha.."
 
Hearing yuri's information yoona then stand up in the water,just realizing that the water was stand as her waist. It's real ,her humiliation is complete. "Hahaha..".She's getting annoyed because yuri keep laughing at her,and even she start to be mad. She got up from the pool then standing in front of the tanned girl before *Smack* she punched yuri on the face !.
 
Everyone got shocked with the sudden stunt,moreover yuri . She felt a sting of pain on her nose. Yoona also surprised with her action,she cannot control it and felt awful about it."You...".Yuri's vision blurred and her head spinning and then the expected thing happened. *Buk*. She collapsed on the floor.
"Sergeant Kwon / Yuriiii !!"
Everyone stare at yoona who's scratching her head awkwardly "I'm sorry ?".
 
"Hufft..".Yoona wiped the sweat on her forehead. She knew this thing will happen,she got punished by the seniors because punching sergeant kwon on the face and her punishment is running hundreds miles on the desert near San Seoul city,following by the sergeant who she abused earlier by a police jeep.
 
"Come on faster Cowboy Im !!".Yuri commanded pointing a gun at yoona's back with her right hand while her left holding a bag of ice to her nose beside her was taeyeon who driving the car. "You think you are Rocky euh ? so you can punch me as you like ? You're wrong ! I'll make you suffer for your deed !!".Yuri threatened then groaned because she felt the pain on her nose come again.
 
In the front,yoona rolled her eyes keep running along the desert,it's so hot here. "Got hot Cadet ?!".Yoona turn around to the lieutenant. "Want a bottle of water ?".Taeyeon offered,yoona nodded and let out her hand to reach it but suddenly taeyeon dropped it to to the ground. "Oopppss..sorry,my baddd..".Taeyeon and yuri stare at each other and laugh together seeing yoona's expression. Yoona gritted her teeth and clench her fist ,if she rage again it would make the matter worse,so she continue to run holding back her thirst.
 
Yuri stare at yoona's back,why she felt so weird seeing yoona like this. Guilty ,is it the word that suit to describe her feeling ? No,it's beyond guilt. Empathy ? maybe..but she needs to find another word for it. Yuri know that the doe-eyed girl punched her not on purpose,she just annoyed because yuri pointed her weakness and for a person like yoona ,having a flaw or showing it is a humiliation. But yuri also didn't do it on purpose,laughing at yoona for example. It's just so funny that a trouble maker like her who notably can do anything but then she can't swim . Everyone is not perfect indeed.
 
"Hey..what you're thinking about ?".Taeyeon nudged her friend who seems in reverie.
"Nothing..".Yuri said simply "Come on Cadet Im run faster !!".Yes she really feel guilty.
Yoona rolled her eyes for the nth time that day,today is an unfortunate day for her. She knows what she's doing is wrong though and she worth for this punishment but not like this either,running on the desert away from the academy in the outside of the town like a free bird.
 
Wait,wait..away from the academy ?! outside of the town ?! free bird ?!. Yoona clicked her tongue, why not she realize about this earlier. This is a chance for her to get escape !.Yoona spin the wheel in her brain,now how to change their attention.
 
"Why you stop Cadet Im ?!".Taeyeon asked stopping the jeep.
"I think i saw a body laying on there !".Yoona pointed to the far ,turning the attention of the two seniors. Gotcha ! Yoona smirked and start to run quickly leaving the two without they realize it .
 
"What ? Where ?".Yuri frowned because there is nothing that yoona pointed,she turn her head to the doe-eyed once more but she's nowhere in sight. "Where is she going ?!".She panicked.
" ! We got fooled !".Taeyeon stomp the steering wheel ,she caught a glimpse of the cadet black uniform in the far. "There !!".She turn the engine again and drove the car fast toward yoona.
"Come on Taeyeon faster ! We cannot lose her or else Boa will kill us !!"
"I know..i know i'm trying,just threat her ! Use the megaphone !"
 
Yuri reach her hand to the back bringing the megaphone . "Cadet Im..Stop it ! You cannot escape from us !!".It's no use yoona keep running. "Cadet Im ! Stop ! Or i'll shoot you !!".
Yoona pretend to deaf with what the two seniors said behind her,she keeps running anywhere as long as she can get away from them and the academy. After this,there's s chance she will move to Venezuela ,having a gun shop or bar and change her name to be Pedro ? or Mariana ?. Lets just ask to sooyoung for it later,now she just have to run again faster and faster.
 
"Damn !". Yuri cursed when the jeep turn into stop because the fugitive run to the way that the jeep cannot through. "Cadet Im you cannot get away from here ! This place is wide and there's a chance you'll lost your direction !".She said through the megaphone.
"Now what ?!".Taeyeon asked beside her.
"Just wait..she wouldn't survive especially in Area 69.."
 
Area 69 two hours later~~~
 
*Stringgggggg*
 
Yoona don't know how long she's been in here ,maybe hours. Long enough to make her start to imagine a sound of country guitar music being the background of her journey to escape. She's so tired,dehydration,and hot..even she already let out of her long sleeve shirt and tying it on her waist,while her upper body just covered with a thin fabric of tank top.
 
She wiped the sweat on her forehead for the hundreds time in that desert her face is so dirty by the sands mixed with her perspiration .As long as her eyes can see,in her sight there is just cactus,sands and other desert plants that she didn't knew . She's coming from the coldest town of Korea so being in a desert is a new experience or maybe list of bad luck for today.
 
"Hahaha..!!".Yoona laughed in irony."I can get away from that academy now ! I told you uncle you're wrong for making me going to that place ! And you Captain Boa..i cannot cooperate with you I'm sorry ~~ !!".Yoona keep shouting to her self enjoying the freedom and the echo of her voice. But deep inside she feels miserable and afraid.
 
"And for you sergeant kwon !!". Yoona shouted again,she paused for a brief of time. "Look now ! I'm run away from you ! I'm the one who win the war !!".Yoona reach her fist to the air but suddenly her head spinning and eventually her body drop to the ground."And i miss to mess around with you..".Yoona murmured,sighing. felt so dry she really need water.How ironic,before this she's afraid with water and now even if she got drown into it she wouldn't mind.
 
Yoona..yoona..yoona..cadet im !...trouble maker  !!
 
"Emm ?".Yoona lift her head a bit she heard yuri's voice earlier. Is it really her ? ".Yuri ??". Yoona smiled getting up from the ground. She guide her feet limply trying to find the source of voice. "Yuri ??".She called the sergeant limply moving her eyes around.
 
She stopped at a point when suddenly in her vision sergeant kwon come,but she's not wearing her usual orthodox police uniform but a rebellious rilakkuma bathing suit. "Haaaahh ?".In her eyes she can see yuri coming out from the water and dancing ily enough to make the blood on yoona's cheeks heated.
 
"Come here Cadet Im~~".Yoona heard yuri called her motioning to get closer with that delicate finger and biting that luscious's lips. "Heh..".Yoona grinned ertly all the inappropriate thoughts come to her mind. She move her feet approaching the sergeant stretching her arms to hug the tanned girl. "Auch !!".Yoona groaned when her face for the second time harshly meet the ground. So ..it's not real it's just her imagination. Fata.morgana ?.
 
She sighed and start to cry,so this is how her life ended. In the desert,alone..without someone giving her the last words or even make a will for her children or grandchildren. She start to miss everything,even everyone in the academy especially ...Yuri.
 
The wind blew moving the sands on the desert covering someone's body.
 
 
To be continued
 
 
Late update sorry,there is so much thing going on..i'm unemployed ,really need money for paying the flat,and i think i have to go back to my hometown..burdening my parents once more. But i'm glad i quit from my former office though,all of them in there are such a ! I ever go back and forth just for copy something while wearing high-heel ! And that's my first time wearing it. Sigh..why did i share my problem here lol sorry .
 
Readers,i'm so sorry i think..,.............i will not abandoned this fic :D ha ! You nearly have a mini heart attack right ? Lol,don't worry fanfic and writing are the way for me to get escape from my up life lol
 
Just check out my new story The Everyday Ghost Stories,and it's horror..well for halloween.
See you later ~~