Cat among the pigeons

Almost Police

What's important in police department to capture the suspects is there have to be a strategy,even sport having a strategy to play the game. And..dealing with a trouble maker also need a strategy,yuri spin the wheel in her brain. Trying to find a way to make yoona suffering,she lift her right brow,left brow and aha ! she got the way.Yuri will make yoona sleep with Sissy.

 

"Where are we going ?".Yoona asked,frowning her brows while moving her eyes here and there in the basement of . This place look like a bunker with dim light and small ventilation.

 

"Cadet Im..you're tired right ? after ..much of training and having fun with 'people' ?".Yuri emphasized the last word hinting it to the thing yoona did to her and her partners.

"Well..i can take a rest in my dorm room ".Yoona reminded,now she start to feel shivering.

"This place is better than your dorm room..".Yuri smiled nearly smirked mentally rubbing her palms wickedly. They arrived in front of a door that have a small square hole on it.

 

Yuri pull out the key and unlock it with eagerness,she really want to get yoona a revenge immediately."Please..Cadet Im..".Yuri permitted yoona to go inside first.

"Are not you the one who have to go first ? I'm not familiar with this place.."

"That's why,because you didn't familiar ...you have to bound with it.."

"But,-".Yuri groaned feeling annoyed with the delay then she harshly push yoona's body to the room and lock the door quickly before yoona got away.

 

"Sergeant Kwon ! What are you doing ?! Open the door !!".Yoona bragged hardly to the steel door. That Kwon is really a . Yoona suddenly stop from her words and didn't move her body,when she heard a growling sound from her back. She slowly turn her body and then got shock when she saw red eyes staring at her in the dark corner part of the room. She blinks a couple of times to adjust her vision and then widen her eyes when she saw a big Rottweiler dog staring menacingly and look like it gonna attack her.

 

"Kyaaaaaaa !!"

Yuri laughed when she heard yoona's shouting voice. "Hahaha..Have fun with Sissy ~~".Yuri clap her hands cleaning the dust on it ,and then walk away leaving yoona with Sissy.

 

Yoona lean her body on the wall of the dormitory feeling so tired and anxious,her clothes are rip and torn by now,the effect of Sissy's teeth. She just look like a zombie if someone mistaken. Yoona opened the 69 numbers door and enter it surprising her fellow cadets.

"Yoona ? What happened ?".Seohyun asked staring head to toe to the ripped clothes that the doe-eyed wear as she arrived at the room.

"Yeah amiga,you look like a fake zombie who's gonna doing a flash mob on Michael Jackson's thriller.".Sooyoung grinned.

"Cause this is thriller~~~~ thriller night~~~"Soon everyone laugh as they heard sunny sing with a high tone.

Yoona sighed ignoring their rants and place her tired body on her bed. "Water..my friend ?".Yoona turn as she saw hyoyeon offering a glass of water .She took it and gulped it down in a second. "Nothing better..than the pure mineral water.....except Tequila..".Hyoyeon continued.
 
"So..yoona what happened ? why your clothes like that ?".Sunny asked pointing to it.
"That Sergeant Kwon lock me in a dog cage ,named Sissy ! and she did it purposely !!".The doe-eyed girl said in anger and start to open her clothes.
"Wow..they're too much !".Sooyoung exclaimed. "You're lucky that doggy didn't eat your ..".
 
Yoona sighed. "I have to make a revenge for them..especially yuri."
"Don't worry..we'll help you !".Sunny claimed. "That Lieutenant Kim also got on my nerves..she said if i don't want to get in front of people,i have to get in front of her alone. What a ert right ?!".She snorted in disgusted.
 
"My friends.."Everyone groaned as The Wisdom start to spoke. "The Great Gandhi ever said..An eye for an eye ...will only make the whole world blind."She paused and turn to the other. "I'll help you too yoona ..don't worry.".She tapped yoona's shoulder and then they gather around to discuss their plan.
 
Seohyun the one who didn't join it,this is not her style,not for a favourite well-mannered cadet like her. She got up from her bed then walk out from the room,implying to have some fresh air outside. She walked on the hall way and stop abruptly when she saw the four seniors blocking her way. She turn her body strict and give a salute to them.
 
"Ma'ams !!"
"Hello Cadet Seo~~".Taeyeon greeted her with smirk.
"What's our favourite cadet doing ?~~~".Now yuri's turn to greet her.
 
'Favourite ?!!'.Seohyun said it mentally and widen her eyes,so she's really become a favourite cadet ?.She cannot believe it. But it's really happened.
 
"Se-sergeant Kwon..don't say that,another cadet might hear it..i-im not a favourite yet..".Seohyun said shyly with blushes on her cheeks while poking the tip of her fingers.
The four seniors let out a.teasing smirked staring at each other."So..Do you really want to be the favourite ? Cadet Seo ?".Jessica asked make the younger girl lift her head.
 
"Jessi honey~~~Cadet Seo is already become our favourite."Tiffany reminded shaking her head,pretend to be awful.
"N-no..No..no..No..Sergeant Hwang. I'm not a favourite..yet.".Seohyun said trying to look modest.
 
"Really ? But do you..want,to be our favourite Cadet Seo ?".Taeyeon offered,seohyun nodded eagerly. "It's easy...Just tell us whatever happened in your dorm room,whatever Im yoona and the others talking about,especially about us ..you have to report it. This is your first SECRET mission..Do you copy ?!"
 
Secret mission ?! Seohyun is still a cadet,but they already give her a mission moreover a secret mission. Seohyun wouldn't miss it. She lift her hand a give a salute to them. "Ma'ams Yes Ma'ams..I wouldn't disappointed you. ".The four seniors smirked amusingly as they saw seohyun's back retreat from them with a determined pace. The war will be won by them.
 
Seohyun enter her dorm room again trying not to look suspicious,she crept to her bed and secretly eavesdrop what her roommates talking about."Yes..it could be work !!".Yoona exclaimed. "I'm so glad that i have friends like all of you. ".As yoona said it,seohyun took her keroro notebook and write down what she heard,this is the report for the seniors.
 
Hyoyeon let out a breath. "There is two kinds of friends in this world....They ,who sticks together forever...and they,who sticks together and...being a traitor."Why seohyun feel like the hippie girl talk about her,whatever..seohyun keep writing it down.
 
"Yes mommy..yes,i will eat my vitamin.".Sunny said through her phone. "What ?! Are you serious ?! yes..yes,ok..good night. Love you too mommy~~hug..hug.".She hang up the call and sighed in gloom.
 
"What happened sunny amiga ?"
Sunny sighed again. "I just got the news from my mother. That my cat,Margot..is a . She's pregnant again by a cat dude names Otto,while she's still feeding her three kids from the other cat dude ,Gaston.."
 
Sooyoung cringed. "Maybe you need to take Margot to the church more often..Mi abuela,i mean grandma..have an Acquaintance that can cure a cat like that..and put some light to her dark mind."
 
Although the conversation is so weird,but seohyun keep writing it down to her notebook. Yoona noticed the weird behaviour at seohyun,she squint her eyes get suspicious at her. "Seohyun..what are you doing ? You keep writing something while we are talking.."She concluded,crossing her arms intimidatingly.
 
Seohyun flinched and groggily hide her notebook. "Nothing..i just make a prose.".She reasoned.
"Really ?".Yoona get closer to her. "Can i see it ?"
"N-no ! I mean..i'm not done yet.".Yoona clicked her tongue and quickly snatch the notebook. She glare at seohyun first before read it.
'A friend who become a traitor have to be called a ty cat alligator
Sending to church by grandma to be exorcist
in order to get nice.'
 
Yoona lift her brows feeling weird with the prose and give back the notebook to the owner. "You have a talent.".She murmured,And walk away leaving seohyun.Shooot..that was close.
 
Lieutenant Kim and her partners are laying lazily at her room,when suddenly someone call her phone number. Lazily ,taeyeon took her phone and press the answer button. "Lieutenant Kim here..can i help you ?".She said with lazy tone.
"Lieutenant kim ! This is me Cadet Seo !".She said whispering on the other line.
 
Taeyeon lift her lift brow. "How you got my number ?! argh..that's not important. Why you call me ?".
"I have an important information ! from my Secret mission.."
"Good Job Seohyun ! what's that ?".
"Yoona and the others are making a plan ,but i don't know what..i didn't listen to it from the start. "Taeyeon rolled her eyes,this is what she called important."Wait..there's another...and it's a big shot.".Taeyeon continue to listen. "Sunny's cat is a ..she's pregnant again.".The lieutenant whimpered and end the call harshly.
 
"There's news taeng ?".Yuri asked
"Yes..sunny's cat is a ."
 
1 Am San Seoul city time~~
 
*chuckle doodle-dooooo*
 
All the cadets are still sleeping peacefully in their own dorm room,dreaming about random things that they will forget in the morning. Until,they heard a siren loud sound coming to their dream and automatically shot their eyes open.
 
"Wake up all the cadets..!!".Yuri said through the mic that connect to each dorm room. "It's morning ! we have to get early for our next training !!".She said in loud waking up the cadets.
Yoona with half open eyes look at the clock and groan."Is she crazy ?! it's still 1 AM in the morning..i don't want to get up !".She turn her pillow and cover her head muffling the loud sound.
 
"I'm not crazy Cadet Im !! Wake up NOW !! or i'll throw you to the cold water pool and make you freeze to death !!".Yuri threatened from the other line. Yoona hastily wake up ,why yuri know what she's talking about her ?! She's not in here right ?!! So creepy.
 
All the cadets already gather around the field making lines and already wearing their black long sleeve '' and their khakis plus their hat. Some of them still look so sleepy and freeze by the cold air of the dawn. They silently cursing their seniors for making them woke up this early. Even the rooster still peacefully asleep by now.
 
Taeyeon walk in front of the cadets holding her baton and flashlight,she's truthfully still sleepy too but luckily the glass on her eyes covering her panda eyes. "Good morning~~".She said with sing tone ,the cadets responded with limp tone. "We..intentionally woke up all of you cadets in this time,because as a police we ...have to be alert in every time and situation we're at  !".She smile and lift her chin. "The first training for today is..jogging"
 
Everyone nodded in agreement,well there's an easy thing to do. "Butttt...". Oh how they really hate that word. "You have to jog your ..to that hill !".Taeyeon pointed to the distant. "Go to the peak..and get back to here as early as possible ! i dont want if there's ANY cadets who's slacking and didn't get to the peak ! Moreover ,Escape from here ! we would know it ! and catch you immediately ! ".She stare at yoona. "Do you copy cadets ?"
 
"Ma'am Yes Ma'am !!"
"Good ..now the jog begin !! ".*Bam Bam*.
 
The cadets start to march toward the hill in line,if become a police feel this hard,they would rather being a stock broker or an accountant. Sooyoung Rodriguez clench her stomach ,it's growling loudly. "I'm so hungry..".She sighed ,she's not eat her usual dose of Taco. she then got a glance of Apple tree in the hill. Luck is on her side. Her eyes twinkle and run to that tree quickly,she reach her hand to pick the red apple but someone's voice suddenly came.
 
"DO NOT PICK ANYTHING FROM THE HILL CADET CHOI !!".It's Lieutenant Jung's voice ,where the heck that voice coming from ?! .Sooyoung shivered ,this hill maybe haunted or have an illusion voodoo. She's running from the tree and continue her jog with fear.
 
Sunny panted while placing her hands on her knees ,she wipe the sweat on her forehead. The air still cold but she's perspire already. She caught a little lake in the hill,she straighten her body and walk to there to wash her sleepy and tired face with the fresh water.
 
"Washing face Cadet Lee ~~~". Sunny jerked when she heard a voice identical with taeyeon's and eventually make her fall to the lake. "Eeekkkk..". It's so cold and sunny start to freeze. "Why i'm the one who always in ?!!".She said in frustrated .Blame god sunny,blame god.
 
Yoona jog to the peak silently except cursing mentally to the seniors. She took a glance to the front,left,right and behind . No one in her vision. Yoona smirked maybe it's her chance to get away. "Haha..Goodbye !! i'll see you all in Self-improvement seminar !!".She start to run but stop when she heard a voice identical with yuri's.
 
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?! CADET IM ?! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM THIS PLACE !! WE'LL CATCH YOU AND MAKE YOU SLEEP WITH SISSY AGAIN !!!". Yoona move her head everywhere. Where that voice come from ? . Ahh..she caught a glance of camera and sound tape on the tree. So that's why they can see all the cadets antics. What a clever way. Yoona pull out her middle finger and show it to the camera. For now ,you win kwon but not in the next time.
 
Yuri jerked from her seat when she saw from the screen,yoona giving her a middle finger. Annoyed Much cadet Im. Yuri chuckled. 
"What that hippie doing ?! ".Tiffany pointed to the screen. "She only took a step one minute for each one !!".She said in frustrated.
"It's ok..don't mind her Tiffany..but look at seohyun she's already on the peak..".Jessica informed pointing to another screen.
 
Seohyun is indeed already on the peak ,she stare at the other cadets below her in underestimated way,she's absolutely will be the favourite and get the weapon early. She start to run again to go back to the Dorm,but a big root make her slip and fall then her body start to roll down the peak. "Kyaaaa !!".
 
Yoona frown when she heard someone scream,she then widen her eyes when she saw seohyun roll toward her . "Ackkkkk !".Seohyun crash her and the two of them rolling in the same time . Sooyoung also got crash by them,"Can we suspend it ?! i'm not eat yet !! Ayyyyyy!".now the rolling bodies become three. Sunny who just got up from the lake start to run again but she have to stop cause there's 3 people rolling onto her. "I hate you god...!! ttt..". Hyoyeon who still in the post number one notice there's four people rolling uncontrollably at her. "This..is,my destiny. I accept...Bahhhhhhhhhkkkkkkk". .Now the rolling bodies become five,they keep rolling and rolling until they reach the dorm back.
 
"Hahahhahahaahaha..!!".The four seniors laughed loudly,when they saw them landed on the ground become a big ball of soils. They only can saw their face while their body buried in it. "Making a stunt Cadets hahaha".Yuri laughed loudly. Yoona sighed,i'll get you all later.
 
 
*sounds of trumpet*
 
"Before we get into the shooting field..".Yuri began staring at all the cadets in the class room. "I will explain and tell you all...the firearms that a police have to know and used ! in the field..".She pointed to the table that full of firearms on it. She lift a black stick."This is the common weapon that every police brought..Baton..".The cadets nodded and write it on their notebook. She then lift another. "This is,-".But yuri suddenly got interrupted.
 
"Glock 17 pistol ..".Seohyun said in stern,showing her knowledge about gun.
"good..and this is,-"
"Teargas grenade !!".Yuri gritted her teeth for the interruption.
"Yesss..,and this one is,-"
"Electroshock weapon !!"
 
Yuri start to fed up with the young girl. "Arrgh,why don't you the one in here and explain everything cadet seo ?!!!. "Seohyun lowered her head. "Shut your mouth !".Yuri pointed a gun to the girl.She continue to mention another. "This is Armor we used it to cover the vital part of the body...and this is a pink .."
 
"Pink ?!".Every cadets stare in shock as they saw yuri hold the fake in her hand. Wow..yoona found it's such a turn on.
"What ?!".Yuri just realize what she's holding and saying. "Who the put it in here ?!!".
Jessica and tiffany come and snatch it from yuri. "Sorry..we forgot to take it.".Tiffany said and walk away quickly along with her wife trying to cover their embarrassment or finding a quiet place to use it.
 
Yuri stare at them in dumbfounded and turn her gaze at the cadets. "And this police academy..is such an .."
 
shooting field~~
 
"I let you all one by one to try out this shooting train..you all have to aim that round object ! Glass bottle on the car hood ! and that fake bandit cardboard ! ".Taeyeon pointed to the objects. "You have to shoot them properly..! i'll let you cadet lee ! to be the first one..".Taeyeon smirked and let sunny to be the first one who try it.
 
The petite girl nervously stood in front of the shooting range and put the headphone to cover up the loud noise. "Take that gun !".Taeyeon commanded pointing at the weapon on the table. Slowly sunny reach her hand toward the gun,three inches,two inches,one inch away...and finally the tip of her fingers touch the gun. "Ackkk ..i cannot do that lieutenant kim !! i'm afraid..!!". Sunny cowered and back away from the gun.
 
Taeyeon sighed. "Cadet Lee..this is just a gun,every police have to be friend with it !".She took the gun and give it to sunny. The latter start to move her hand again to reach it. "Ackkk..no ! i cannot !! i'm afraid!!~~huaa.."She start to cry again too afraid with the gun.
"Look at me..look at me !!".Taeyeon groaned. "Gun is not a thing to be afraid of,if we used it rightly and properly..".With a conceited face,She start to spin the gun with her fingers through the trigger making a stunt."See ? it's just like a toy..".She then place the gun on her waist. *Bam*. Taeyeon flinch and widen her eyes in shock as the gun accidentally shoot a bullet ,she turn her gaze and saw a hole on her boot. Luckily ,the boot is too big or else her thumb will gone.
 
"That's why i'm afraid with gun Lieutenant Kim..".Sunny said with grimace.
Taeyeon grit her teeth and start to run toward sunny. "Come here you crybaby !!".And now the two of them are running from the field."Kyaa!".
 
"I'll take the charge..".Tiffany said. "Cadet Choi your turn !".She ordered.Sooyoung nodded and place the headphone on her ears."Señorita..how to use this ?".The fake latina girl asked scrutinizing the gun with confuse face.
 
"Just pull the trigger and aim it at the objects cadet choi..".Sooyoung nodded and take the gun,she turn to give a one last look to it admiring the art ,but because she's too clumsy she accidentally pull the trigger and aim it to the sky. *Bam*.Everybody flinched  hearing the sudden sound,and then suddenly *Buk*. A pigeon drop from the sky.
 
"Marcus ?!".Tiffany said in schocked covering seeing her pigeon being shot and probably death.
"I-i'm not intend to,-".She couldn't finish her words when tiffany run toward her implying to smack the tall girl. "Ackkk !! I'm sorry for marcus..!!".Sooyoung also run from the wrath of the sergeant. "Come here you fake hispaniccccc !!"
 
"Ehh.. Cadet kim..".Jessica said awkwardly "your turn..".She ordered.
The hippie girl slowly took the gun but stop midway and pulling out something from her back instead. A sitar. "My lieutenant..*string*..we can solved every problem *string* without a gun...and violence..*string*..".Hyoyeon then suddenly sing the beatles song ,we can work it out. "We can work it out~~ we can work it out~~. Life is really short and there's no time~~,-Bahkkkk !!".Hyoyeon suddenly run when she saw jessica glaring at her and when about to attack her.
 
"Yes..life is really short !!! and i'll make yours shorter..come here you hippie !!"
 
Really ? it's just yuri now who have to be the one in charge for the cadets. "Cadet Seo..you're next..".With full of determination seohyun step in and took her gun. She let a side the tiny pistol,it's for a kid. She pick up a shotgun instead and suddenly her face changed to be stern , the other personality of seohyun emerge. *Bam*. it got precisely on the middle of the round object,*Bam*. The bottle crashed. *Bam*. The fake bandit dropped. *Bam ..Bam...Bam...Bam...Bam...*. Seohyun keep shooting uncontrollably to every object she saw in the shooting field.
 
"Hahahahaa...Take that ! haha.."Seohyun laughed evilly ,everybody including yuri feel scared seeing her other side. 
 
In the other place,Boa is busy playing and feeding her fishes in the aquarium,when suddenly. *Crashed*. Her aquarium turn into pieces by a bullet. "Nemo..! Dory ! Marley !".Boa sobbed staring at her dying fishes.
 
"Hahaha..*Bam ..bam..bam*..".Seohyun keep laughing and shooting ,she saw captain boa run toward her ,oh maybe she wants to congratulate her.
"YOU MAKE MY FISHES DYING  !! NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO P.SHERMAN 42 WALLABY SYDNEY TO GET THEM !!".Boa took her shoes and throw it to seohyun. "Come here you fugitive's child.. !!".
"Ahhhhh...!!".Now the two of them also gone.
 
Yuri sighed. "Cadet Im..your turn. Please don't screw this..".With a down voice yuri gave the gun to yoona. The doe-eyed girl shrugged,it's an old game for her. After wearing the headphone she aim the gun to the object. "No..that's not like that.".Yuri said ,yoona didn't hear what she's saying because the cover on her ears,she flinched when she felt yuri's body behind her and her hand brush on hers."You have to straighten your arms.".Now yuri's voice can be heard and it's so close. Yoona just realize that yuri's voice sound so y. No,yoona cannot feel about it to the sergeant,she have to hate her not admiring her Y voice."You're stiffened ".Yoona turn her face to the sergeant ,yuri can look at that beautiful doe-eyes closely. How could a trouble maker can be so adorable. *Bam*. Yoona accidentally pull the trigger to mesmerized by yuri's beauty. And Seems the cupid already pull the trigger. It's a new millenia,cupid didn't used an arrow anymore.
 
*Crash*. Yuri turn her gaze and saw something in horror. "Oops..whose car is that ?".Yoona asked ,her bullet was shot to a window of a car. "My car!!".Yuri gritted her teeth. "Come here you trouble maker !!".
"Wakkkkkkkkkk !!".Seems cupid need another bullet to shot them. Sigh.
The other cadets look at them in confuse,now who's the one gonna in charge for the shooting train.
 
"So guys ..".Yoona clapped her hand. "Tonight..we will doing our important mission to screw up that ing Kwon and her squad !".She said loud enough to make everyone heard her ,including the secret agent or traitor Seohyun.
 
"We will scared them right amigas ?".Sooyoung smirked wiggling her brows playfully.
"Yep.!".Sunny pump her fist. "We will dress up as ghost and scared them as ! hahaha..".She laughed following by others while hyoyeon just nodded her head in agreement.
 
What a looser. Seohyun smirked mentally,this is a really important news. Seohyun have to tell this to the seniors. She's really will be the most favourite cadet. Silently she crept from her bed and walk out from the room. Seohyun took her oldies flip phone and dial taeyeon's number. "Lieutenant Kim !!".She whispered silently but with eager tone.
 
"What ?! I'm watching soap opera now ! you're bugging my time !!"
"Oh sorry..what soap opera ? how's the story ?"
"You know in Channel 10..the guy is having amnesia and the girl got a changing face surgery..The usual. WHY THE HECK WE TALKING ABOUT SOAP OPERA ?! why you're calling ?!".
"Oh sorry i forgot !!".Seohyun facepalmed. "I just want to inform you about the plan that yoona and the others will do to all of you.."
 
"If it's about ty cat again,better shut your mouth forever..!"
"No..it's not about that. I'm sure you will happy to hear this,i even got a flash of your weird smile in front of my very eyes.."
"It's that an offenceeee ?!"
"No..that's misplaced sarcasm oops. ok..ok i better tell you now,Yoona ,Sooyoung Rodriguez,Sunny,and the one that i really don't want to call her name are having a plan about make all of you scared as by wearing ghost costumes.".She informed with stern tone.
 
"Really ?! Are you sure ?".Seohyun nodded. "How the they know we afraid with ghost ?!. Whatever though,thankyou so much with your information Seohyun. I really appreciated it. "Taeyeon cross her fingers.
"Yes you're welcome. But Lieutenant Kim,i'm still a favourite right ?"
"Yeah..yeah you are our favourite ".Taeyeon said sarcastically and hang up her phone before dialing her partners number. Keke..You think you can screw us easily ?. Not even in the next ten years cadets.!. Taeyeon thought.
 
"Are you sure taeyeon they gonna come to scared us ?".Yuri asked as she checks again the make up on her face.
"Yes,and when they really come ..we scared them back. I'm sure they will thought we are the real ghost..kukuku..".Taeyeon also checked the make up on her face. Black thick eyeliner and on her cheeks the one that make her skin look ripped.
 
"Yeah,you better right or else i will really turn you into a ghost..".Jessica threatened wearing her white robe while her wife wearing a black robe and a japanese scary mask.
"Huuuu..jessi. I'll eat you...kukuku."
"I'll be glad if you eat me tiff..rawr".
"I want to be eat by you too fany..".Taeyeon got a weird stare. "Just kidding..".She grinned.
 
In another place~~
 
"Captain Kwon !".Boa startled and turn as her name being called,she saw the trouble maker Im yoona.What might she wanted ?."Captain Kwon..".Yoona smiled and bow to her. Wow ,what a rare view. Is she already change ? haha..boa know she can count on yuri.
"Yes ?".Boa also smile.
"Ehh..Sergeant Kwon are waiting for you in Lieutenant Kim's room she said she have important thing to say. She cannot go to your office because..it would be 'private' if she said it in there..".Yoona explained with innocent smile.
 
Boa smile and nodded her head. "Oh..ok,thank you Cadet Im..".She tapped yoona on the shoulder and walk away heading to Taeyeon's room. Little did she knew,Yoona gave a playful smirk to the captain. Yep,yoona already know about seohyun being the traitor,the ty cat among the pigeons.
 
Taeyeon jerked as she heard someone step echoed heading to her room. "Guys..This is it ! They are coming ! Oh yes..punch them too ! If necessary ok ?".Her partners nodded as she heard her instruction. The door knob suddenly turn and gap by gap the door opened.
 
"Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!".
Boa opened taeyeon's dorm room and got shocked when she saw four ghosts in front of her. "Kyaaaaaa !!". *Smack*.Her vision suddenly blurred when she felt a blow on her face.
"My god yuri ..That's Captain Kwon !!".Tiffany said in disbelief when she realized they got a wrong pigeon.
 
"You !!".Captain kwon pointed to the four with limp tone and suddenly her vision become dark and she collapsed to the floor.
"We are in deep trouble..!".Yuri said panicked. 
 
If it's not because the cat among the pigeons ,they wouldn't be in this situation.
 
To be continued~~
 
Warning : If you're a hardcore animal lover all the animal in here are purely fictional !! this is just a fiction !!