Beat it !

Almost Police

She lit the cigarette and place it on her lips,the delicate fingers with black nail polish turn the lighter on to get the fire burning the number one cause of lung cancer. She the fog slowly and enjoyably before releasing the white smoke to the air of the really old and smelly toilet that already have so much yellow stains on the wall.The doe-eyed girl place the box of cigar and lighter on the sink,where she also have a seat.

She lift her right leg to the sink while the other freely hanging at the bottom of it,yoona fix her skull head band that nearly touch her doe-eyes .

 

What's up with what's going down

In every city, in every town

Cramping styles is the plan

They've got us in the palm of every hand

 

"When we pretend that we're dead !!".She sang at the top of her lungs ,singing the grunge song from one of her favorite female band,L7. She again at her cigar and letting out the white smoke,while placing her hand at her messy,oily and drench hair.

Suddenly a guy with the same style as her come,running to her side. "IM YOONA..".The guy panted breathlessly,placing his hands on his knee trying to some more air,but it's no use since the toilet is full of smoke and smell like a .

 

"Whaff ?! "With the cigarette still on the lips,Im yoona glare ,she doesn't like if someone disturb her alone time for thinking about life or imagining what her self would be in the next five year,like getting a job interview or something.

"They are going to our territory again ! we have to fight them ! before they took over everything !".The guy informed with eagerness and hatred in his tone,dealing with enemy is a blood-boiling thing.

 

"Calm down dude..".Yoona rolled her eyes before turn from the sink facing the guy "See here..before this cigar worn out,i'm sure can beat them all in one swift movement..and save our territory ".She placed the cigar on the guy's finger and start to walk away while open the thorny belt from her waist. She's going to have some fun.

 

Yoona and her subordinates stand on the abandoned parking lot with mocking stare,at the bunch of dudes in front of her. Their face look so cocky and intimidating,but yoona of course didn't flinch even an inch from her position,she ever deal with some gang that worse than them.

 

"Want to talk it out first ,woman ?".The leader of the gang,that yoona know his name,Micky give her an underestimated eyes for her gender identity.

Yoona spit "I prefer to break the bones immediately than have to talk,woman..".she snapped getting some laugh from her subordinates and even mickey's guys. The leader dude glare at his squad before turning back to the doe-eyed.

"I think ..you like if everything fast euh ?".With that micky flick his fingers signalling something to happen. Yoona lift her left brow,curiosity creep on her. Soon the song from Michael Jackson- Beat It come.Yoona frowned "I like it when there's music in my fight..".The micky guy smirked.

"Oh like in music video or something..?".Yoona said sarcastically.

 

They told him, "Don't you ever come around here.

Don't wanna see your face. You better disappear."

The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear

So beat it, just beat it

 

Soon yoona and micky start to move from their position,walking towards each other and glaring in sync. After the position they are in close enough,they held out their right hands in the same time when another guy come and tying their hands together with the rope. Yoona took a silver knife with her left hand imitated by her enemy,she grasp the knife impatiently can't hold her self to immediately stab this guy's gut.

 

You better run, you better do what you can

Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man

You wanna be tough, better do what you can

So beat it, but you wanna be bad

 

"Fight !!".The same guy who tied the rope shout motioning yoona and micky to begin their battle. Yoona start to move her knife repeatedly and also have a hard time to avoid micky's attack that keep aiming at her stomach. And also she has a hard time to use her hand to attack micky,since she's not a left-handed.

"Yoona ! yoona !"

"Micky ! micky !"

 

Their subordinates just can support them by calling their names like some cheerleader.

Micky Smudged "You death yoona..i'm a left handed,i'm going to easily win this fight haha..".He laughed and try to stab the knife again onto yoona's but luckily the doe-eyed can fastly move,prevent the knife to make a wound on her.Yoona didn't say anything,just staring at micky in hatred and disgusted.She then groaned when she felt the sharp steel cut the flesh on her stomach a bit. "Hahaha..i told you ,you'll death !".Micky continue to try attacking yoona more.

 

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it

No one wants to be defeated

Showin' how funky strong is your fight

It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

 

The doe-eyed girl let out a sigh and gritting teeth,trying to hold the pain down there,she continue to swaying her knife towards the guy and when she saw an opportunity to slash micky on his thigh,yoona didn't miss it ."Aww...".Micky groaned in pain ,now his white pants has red stain on it. "No..not my new pants..".He whined,seeing another opportunity yoona sway her knife again,now to his hand "Aww..my hand ! "He dropped to the ground loosing the tie knot on their hands. Yoona know that she's win."Boys ..take her !".Micky's boys start to run to yoona's side. The doe-eyed girl also signaling her boys,to attack them.

 

Yoona held her thorny belt and whip it to micky's boys one by one,one guy down by his head,another guy to his crotch,and another to his face. The michael jackson's song still playing become the background of yoona's fight. She startled when a boy held her by the arms from the back and she widen her eyes when she saw another boy going to punch her,luckily with a swift movement she change her position with the boy behind her ,and he's the one who got the punch till make him groan and fight his friend instead.

 

All the boys in micky's gang member fall onto the cold floor of that abandoned parking lot,not exception yoona's boys but half of it. There's some still stood although holding the pain,while yoona ,she still stood healthily,proudly,cockily and smirking to micky who still sit on the floor holding his pain.

 

NEE-eu NEE-eu

 

All the people widen their eyes when they heard the sound from police car. "Geezz..lets back out boys !! and yoona ...this is not the end !".Micky and his boys get up from the floor and run toward their car. Yoona and his boys also run to escape from the cops,but yoona just remember about something,she then run back to the toilet. Checking her cigarette that still remain a quarter of it.

 

"See ? i told you..i could beat them before this cigar running out,"She took again the cigar and place it to . "Now..lets go,the cops will arrive soon..".The guy widen his eyes and soon run from the abandoned building following yoona "...".Yoona cursed when she saw the cops already gather around the building ."They are fast..Darius we separate in here..you go to the left wing and i'm the right..".Darius nodded and run immediately,yoona also do the same ,she's running to the right wing of the building.

 

"There she is !".One of the cops pointed when he saw the girl with rebel outfit run to the right side. "Stop there ! or we'll shoot..!".He threatened but yoona didn't buy it and begin to climb the wall.

 

*Bam..Bam*

 

Yoona cringe when she heard the sound of bullets being shoot to the wall. "Seem this cops is serious with what they're saying..".She mumbled and finally she can pass the wall and landed on the outside of the building. Now what ? The cops will still hunt her. Oh yes,jack the car to run away. She saw a red SUV park beside the road and the owner when about to enter it. She run towards it and grab the man by his shoulder. "You've been hijacked dude..".She said and throw the man to the ground make him groaned. "Ow..are you ok ? i hope not.."She smirked entering the car and start the engine before drove it quickly.

 

Now the race between the police car and yoona being the new attention in the big road of Los Busan city. There's people who terrified and some are taking their phone to record the video of it.

"Stop..police !".The police said through the megaphone on his car.

"I think she already know it by now Officer Eunhyuk..".The other police on the wheel rolled his eyes.

 

"Shut up Officer Donghae ! "Eunhyuk turn again to the megaphone "Red SUV stop your car..or we'll shoot !!"

"Yeah..like she will buy our threat..Officer Eunhyuk."

"Shut up Officer Donghae !" Turn again " Red SUV ..please stop your car ! We trying to save the world in this uniform !"

"What are you Officer Eunhyuk Spider-man ?!".Eunhyuk gritted his teeth glaring menacingly at his partner.

"SHUT UP OFFICER DONGHAE !!".With that eunhyuk begin to attack his partner by choking his neck.

"Acckk..officer eunhyuk i'm on the wheel...s-stop it !".The police car then run uncontrollably because the commotion of the two police in it.

 

Yoona gaze at the rear view mirror and smirk seeing the police car a little bit far away from her,but it doesn't stop her to fasten again the car. "Stupid police..i'm going to beat you..". She turn to the radio and play again the Beat it song. "Wohooooooooo !!".She then laughed like a mad man,she stop when she nearly crash against the other car. "Did you buy your licence ..?!". She scold and drove the car again.

 

 

"Shut up officer donghae !!"Eunhyuk still strangling the neck of donghae. Donghae widen his eyes when he saw a danger in front of the car. "No !! A ravineeee !!!".He shouted stopping his partner for trying to kill him. They gasped and turn to hug each other.

"Officer Donghae I love you..!!"

"Officer Eunhyuk I love you too !!!"

"Ackkkkkkk ...!"

 

The police car then fly to the ravine like in any stunt movie,before it explode and turn into pieces .*Boom*.

The two polices stare at their car with shock face,luckily they can get out from the car in the right time and save their lives.

"You nearly kill us Officer Eunhyuk..!"

"Shut up ! officer donghae !"

 

Yoona laughed when she saw one of the police car explode,down to the ravine. She turn again to see at the front side but got surprised seeing the other police cars already blocking her way and aim their gun at her. She then turn the wheel to the right side of the road,but useless the police also already blocking the way. " !!". She cursed and hit the steering wheel before stop the car.

 

One of the police approach her still aiming the gun. "Lady ..you're under arrest for gang fight,stealing a car ,drove beyond the speed limit,didn't wear the seat belt,destroying public place and didn't want to cooperate with the law enforcement...".He open the car door and drag yoona from it before handcuffing her hand and press her to the car "You have the right to remain silent when questioned.Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law.You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish.If you decide to answer any questions now, without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney.Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present? "The Miranda rights has been said by the police.

 

" you !".Yoona smirked.

"And for insulting a public officer ! "He shouted "Take her to the station !!"

 

Los Busan Police Delta~~~

 

Sighing for the nth time that day,Sergeant Siwon staring at his niece from the two sided view mirror. This is not yoona's first time in the interrogation room of LBPD,his niece have been couple times back and forth to the station. He ran his finger to his beardy jaw,beside the embarrassment to the family,siwon also feel ashamed to his fellow member of the LBPD,how could a police sergeant have a trouble maker and criminal niece.

 

In another side of the mirror,yoona place her feet on to the table in the interrogation room,and place her arms behind her head. She stare at her surrounding,still look the same the lonely lamp still hanging from the ceiling,a same table,and two chairs that she's occupied one and the other across. The dull and dusty brickwall still the same and the big mirror on it,yoona knew though that someone watching her by now. With a cocky smirk she stare at the mirror and use her fore finger and thumb to form a gun before giving a middle finger.

In the other side again,Sergeant Siwon start to get annoyed with his niece behaviour he really want to break her skinny bones one by one,but he have to be patient though and can't do that. He's a police,it's against the law.
"Calm down sergeant..i know we can solve this problem with a cold-headed way..".His assistant Cho Kyuhyun said trying to ease the tension in the beardy man.
"You can say it because you're not an uncle who has a criminal nieceeeee...".Siwon glared at his assistant.
 
"So...what are you gonna do sir ? throwing her to jail ?"
"No..her mother,my older sister will kill me if her precious daughter go to jail..".He explained,Yoona's mother ,Choi Anna is his only sibling and family. He doesn't want to make her sad or angry if her only daughter go to jail. In another side of the mirror,yoona stick her tongue out maybe mocking the inability of siwon.
 
"So what ??"
"I don't know cho..don't pressure me. It's your duty as an assistant !"
Kyuhyun start to think about it . "Aha..! how about we send her to be a nun? Maybe with the help of theology,she will change ?"
"I did it ,i even sent her to Vatican to talk with The Pope but she got escape and went to italy to join a mafia called La stella banda !!"
 
Kyuhyun cringe "So..she's a trouble in everywhere she goes ?"
"You can guess it,"
"ooh..she's so lucky you know sir..she has an uncle in the police department.If not,i'm sure she'll be rotten in jail for all her life.I don't understand why though,your father is a police ,your mother is a police woman,your sister nearly enter academy before she suddenly pregnant with your niece,you are a police. Why can't see follow the step of your family ??"
 
Siwon's eyes flickered hearing the blunt rhetorical question from his assistant. "That's right !"He flick his fingers and kiss kyuhyun on the cheek make the latter disgusted by his action. "Thankyou Cho..you're my man..!.".The beardy man winked and run immediately from the room while the assistant stare at him in disgusted. Why everybody gay now.
 
Yoona didn't even move a hair when someone suddenly barged in into the interrogation room,she already knew who is it anyway.Her uncle suddenly dropped some sheets of paper to the table and sit at the chair across from her as the hanging lamp sway to the left and to the right.
 
"Im yoona.."
"That's my name.."
"You know what it is ? " .He pointed to the papers.
"Papers .."
"What is written on it ?"
"Words ,letters,s..". Yoona grinned as she saw the anxious face of her uncle.
 
"It's about your negative reports Im yoona,from all the department of police station in Los Busan city ! .".He explained vehemently and take the paper one by one. "Im yoona for burglary in Woolmart franchise.."
"I want a candy..but the employee didn't want to give it to me,don't have money that time..".She reasoned
"Im yoona for exploding the gas station in District 69.."
"The employee in there ually harassed me.."
 
"Vandalism in Brick street journal office.."
"That's my gang territory Rillakuma groove..i just want to make a sign there.."
"Throwing The governor's daughter new Laborgeene and Ferriariee to the ravine.."
"She's such a ..i just want to give her a piece of mind.."
"Set fire on Mr.Murphy house.."
"He's racist..i just want to show him that everybody is equal.."
 
Siwon stare again at his niece,after reading the report papers ,there's still so much haven't been mention yet. "And now for a gang fight,stealing a car and nearly killed my two officers.." He pointed "What do you think this world is ? Grand Theft Auto ?!"
"Geezzz uncle can you just a little bit calm down ?".
"Don't call me uncle here !!".He shouted vehemently.
"Yah..".Yoona lips trembled "Why you shout at me ?! hiks..i want my mother..! i will tell this to her...!!.".Yoona then burst into tears after receiving the scold from her uncle.
 
Seeing yoona start to cry and threatened to tell this to her mother make siwon panicked,Anna will really kill him if she know he make her daughter cry. "Ah..ehh..yoong.."He turn to yoona's side and pat his niece's shoulder. "Please..please,i'm sorry don't cry okay ? And please don't tell your mommy about this..sst..sst.." .Unknown to Siwon ,yoona smirked enjoying her panicking uncle."Here ..Lollipop ".Siwon pull out that from his pocket and give it to yoona with a smile.
 
Yoona still sobbing and pursing her lower lip gradually accept that sugar ball."Keke..".She giggled and rip the cover before place it to . Siwon just sighed ,he know that yoona teasing him by now. He back to his chair and start to put a really uncle face. 
"Yoong,i know that you still mourn about your father death,my brother in law. But doing this kind of things wouldn't make you feel better either..".He said with soft tone.
"This is strawberry flavour uncle.,want to try it ?".Her uncle know that yoona trying to change the topic,in those doe-eyes lay so much grief in it.
"Yoona..listen to me. Your mother maybe always let you do whatever you want because she really love you but behind you she hide so much sadness and disappointment..".Yoona got silent hearing this,she know what she done is wrong and she know her mother is disappointed but with doing this,she can feel better and forget a little bit about her lovely father death.
 
"I just want to have some fun..".Yoona try to hold her tears.
"You can have fun with other things,like knitting or playing tic-tac-toe ?".Yoona rolled her eyes for her uncle suggestion. "Ok,i think that's not your style.."
Yoona click her tongue "Uncle..if you didn't have anything to say again. I want to go home."
"Hahaha..".Yoona lift her brows seeing her laughing uncle "Go home you said ? You're a criminal..i'll make you go to jail.."
"What ?! oh so you really want to killed by my mother ?!"
"I told it to your mom..and she agree with it,you need a Punishment she said.."
"I don't believe in you uncle..she wouldn't do this to me !!"
"If you didn't believe it ..i can call your mom..".Siwon pull out his phone and pretend to dial his sister number. 1..2..3..
 
"Ok..ok..".Just like what siwon thought ."Uncle i'll do whatever,whether you want me to go to girls grammar or community service ,i'm being a good girl but please don't send me to jail !.".The doe-eyed girl begged,she doesn't want to sleep on the cold hard floor,wearing stripped clothes and got a chain with a steel ball in her feet. That's what she thought about jail.
"But with one condition..".Yoona cocked her brows. Siwon then place his elbows on the table and place his chin on the palms. "Go to police academy..and enroll as a police woman.."
 
That time ,when yoona heard those words came from her uncle's mouth. She know it's a trouble that she have to beat.
 
 
To be continued