Chapter Six.

Fallen Snow: The Viper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Minseok had never seen two people explode like that; it wasn’t until the next day that Minseok got back home after distributing most of his gang and alliances out in search of the two missing girls.

His house was eerily quiet for eight in the morning “Hana?” he called out moving towards the Kitchen, noticing the note on the fridge.

                He frowned, it said that she had gone out with Jo last night but she should have at least responded, unless she was sporting a hangover. He rolled his eyes, kicking his shoes off and reminding himself to pick them up later as he headed up the stairs.

“Babe, are you hungover?” Minseok asked pushing the door open but the bed hadn’t been touched.

                Minseok had never bolted back down the stairs so fast in his life; he grabbed his keys and headed to Luhan’s where he hoped he could find answers.

~

Luhan looked worse than him with blood shot eyes “I literally just got in. What do you want?”

“Hana isn’t at home,” Minseok explained “Her phone is off. She left a note saying she went out with Jo last night. Is she here?”

“I haven’t checked yet but I doubt it,” He gestured to the shoe rack “She wouldn’t break my rules about no shoes. So take yours off and come in. I’ll fire the app up.” He plucked his phone out of his pocket.

Minseok fumbled with his shoes before following him into the Kitchen “Why can’t we just go check?”

“Because Jo will kill you if you wake her up,” Luhan rolled his eyes as if it was obvious, he looked down at his phone and frowned “Uh…” He moved his phone and noticed a ring sitting on the side “Son of a !”

“What?!” Minseok looked on the counter “Luhan what is it?”

He picked the ring up and showed Minseok “This is the tracking device,” He looked at Minseok and sighed “Hana is missing. .” Luhan bolted to the stairs.

                Minseok dropped to the floor, staring off into space as his heart thrashed in his chest. First the twins and now Hana, he heard Luhan cry out in relief that Jo was still probably here. Minseok couldn’t help but hope that it wasn’t related.

~

                Hana felt her head pound; a shiver ran over her as a breeze caressed her. Her eyes opened, wherever she was, it was dark, very dark. It wasn’t until she heard soft whimpering that her eyes shot open again and her head whipped around.

“Nina?” Hana called out looking at the two huddled together behind the bars next to her “Sierra?”

“Oh Hana thank god,” Sierra grabbed onto one of the bars “We’re so glad to see you.”

“What’s going on?” Hana asked “Are you okay?”

Nina shook her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter