Chapter Nineteen.

Fallen Snow: The Viper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   Hana’s aim was absolutely awful when it came to firing whilst moving, she only just managed to clip Kwangjin’s ear before she darted down another narrow alley, wincing at the memory of her own missing ear tip from all those years ago.

                   She came to a wooden fence, blocking her path which she jumped up, clambering up and over but as she landed, Kwangjin jumped over it with ease and landed on her, pushing her to the floor.

“Get off of me!” Hana snapped as she tried to turn herself to shoot him.

Kwangjin smirked at her, knocking the gun out of her hand and sending it flying across the floor “I told you we’d get you. You’re not as smart as you look are you?!”

“You have no idea!” Hana managed to bring her foot up, turning and kicking him in the stomach and sending him back “Jerk.” She turned around and scrambled for the gun.

                   Hana was just about to reach it, but the sound of a bike backfiring made her jump as well as a hand on her leg. She was pulled backwards until she was on her back where Kwangjin made a great effort to pin her to the floor.

“Stop struggling!” He snarled “You’re going to –”

                   The sound of a gun being loaded and pressed against Kwangjin’s forehead was enough to have them both freeze. A raspy breath could be heard in the dead silence and neither Kwangjin nor Hana knew what was going on.

Until he spoke “Get the off my wife,” Minseok pressed the gun harder into Kwangjin’s forehead “Now.”

Hana looked up at her husband and smiled “Nice timing sweetheart.”

“Idiot,” Minseok muttered as he pushed Kwangjin back off of her “Not only did you take my wife, but you had plans on selling her and my unborn child. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right here, right now.”

                   He opened his mouth to speak but Minseok pressed his finger down on the trigger, shooting Kwangjin in the head, he fell back lifeless as Hana sat up and stared at Minseok in shock. She hadn’t seen him so mad.

He tucked his gun into the back of his trousers and turned to face Hana, with a hand stretched out towards her he sighed “Don’t do that to me again Hana.”

She placed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter