Chapter Thirteen.

Fallen Snow: The Viper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I thought this would be extremely hilarious but now I’m finding myself in a predicament.” Aron pointed out as he crossed his arms over his chest.

JR nodded with a face of disgust “I suddenly feel all kinds of wrong.”

“Thanks,” Luhan glared at JR “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.” Luhan flung his new hair over his shoulder.

Baekho put his hand to his mouth to stifle a laugh “Oh if only Jo was here.”

“Speak of this,” Luhan dared “To no one.”

“What is it that you plan to achieve exactly?” Aron asked “Get caught? Go find them? Bring them back.”

Luhan adjusted his dress and nodded “Well yeah. That’s the plan.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Luhan,” JR added “I think Hana’s got this.”

Luhan raised an eyebrow at him “If you had seen my best friend you’d understand why I’m doing this and it’s not about if she’s got it or not she’s like a sister to me and Yin is my sister I’m going to bring them back.”

“Then you better take me with you.”

                   Luhan spun around and eyed his brother, who looked almost as attractive as he did dressed as a woman. Luhan’s lips curled up at the corners and he soon broke out into a giant smile.

“This is all sorts of wrong.” Baekho sighed.

Ren tugged at the hem of his dress “Let’s go get our sisters back, Lucy.”

“Minki.” Luhan retorted.

Ren’s face fell “You’re not supposed to use real names what the hell.”

“It sounds like a girl’s name.”

“Shut up.”

~

                   Minseok was not amused when he was called to a sudden meeting at Fallen Snow headquarters and came across both Luhan as well as Ren dressed in drag. He narrowed his eyes at the two, he wasn’t sure if this was some sort of joke or not but it wasn’t funny or at least he didn’t think so.

“If this is supposed to be funny I’m really not in the mood for laughing.” Minseok half snarled at Luhan.

Yixing shook his head “I cannot believe we’re even thinking about this.”

“It’s stupid to even attempt it what do you think you’re doing?” Suho snapped.

Luhan narrowed his eyes at Suho “What? You think it’s over now that your girlfriend came back? Well I hate to break it to you Suho but we’re missing two more!”

“I don’t think it’s over!” Suho snapped “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter