Chapter Sixteen.

Fallen Snow: The Viper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How is there so many?!” Kai asked next to Minseok as the duo were hiding behind a bunch of crates.

Minseok shook his head “I have no idea.”

                   A large bang erupted, causing a few seconds of paused gun fire as Minseok looked to see what had happened. One of the walls on the far right by the fence that Luhan was guarding had been blown. The force was that bad it set off a bunch of car alarms off in the car park that even the other side looked confused.

Minseok pulled his comms unit to his mouth with a frown “Luhan tell me that was you.”

“I can assure you that wasn’t me,” Luhan replied “Wait someone is – holy is that Hana? Ow!” A loud gunshot could be heard coming from that area.

Minseok stared at the smoke as he saw two figures run off “Luhan what happened?”

“A-Ah it’s fine, nothing but a graze.” Luhan laughed awkwardly.

“If that was Hana,” Minseok said back “Where the hell is she going?!”

“.” Luhan hissed back.

~

                   Amongst all the smoke Hana couldn’t tell who were on their side and who wasn’t, but when Hana heard a gunshot she grabbed Yin and ran. She recognised pretty quickly where she was and decided that the closest place to go was one of Luhan’s many hidden yet not so secret apartments.

“Where are we going?” Yin asked as she held onto Hana’s hand tightly “We’re not safe out in the open like this Hana they’re going to realise we’ve gone soon.”

“We’re going to your brother’s stupid hide-out,” Hana answered as she turned down a street corner “We can gear up there and see what’s going on.”

“My brothers hide-out?” Yin questioned.

Hana laughed “He has a few. He likes to think he’s super smart at hiding them but I always seem to find them.”

                   This particular hide-out Hana remembered all too well from over two years ago, it had been practically deemed forgotten after that whole incident but Hana remembered how to get into it clearly.

                   Once the door opened to reveal the living room, Hana felt the nostalgia hit her like a ton of bricks.

“Something wrong?” Yin set her hand on Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter