Chapter One.

Fallen Snow: The Viper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was one of those occasions where Luhan needed the help of a young woman and had no option other than contacting Hana for her help. Not that anyone was ever happy with dragging the girls into their gang-related stuff but sometimes there just wasn’t an option and Hana was good at it. She had learnt all of her techniques from some of the best mafia gangs and agents there was.

It had also been four weeks since baby Sen was welcomed into the world and Sohee was currently out of the picture for anything because of it.

Minseok crossed his arms over his chest, watching his wife go under yet again another transformation as Minhyun pulled out wig after wig “I don’t like this Luhan.”

“She’s going to be great.” Luhan said from the other stool, looking over at Minseok.

Minhyun chose a long red wig, a choice that Minseok wrinkled his nose at “I don’t think there is anything that wouldn’t suit you Hana.” The reason why they were using wigs now rather than actually cutting her hair was that she still hadn’t gotten over the last time they had cut her hair.

“Thanks,” She said as he fiddled with the wig “How are things with the others?”

“Dying to see you,” Minhyun answered as he smirked at her in the mirror “You know that we miss you right?”

“Over my dead body.” Minseok snarled.

Minhyun sighed and looked over at Minseok “It was one time. We didn’t even mean for it to happen, can you let it go?”

“You said that before.” Luhan murmured.

                It was during an event that Nu’est had organised where the incident happened, Minseok had slipped away briefly and left Hana in the capable hands of Minhyun and Baekho but it turned out some of their clients were there and Nu’est made a profitable half a million from just being close to her. Of course she was given half of that because it wasn’t planned but Minseok wasn’t happy.

“Baby,” Hana gave Minseok him a look “We managed to buy the panic room because of that.”

“May I say is the highlight of my career.” Luhan smirked.

“Shut up Luhan,” Minseok sighed “Just have my wife back in one piece.”

~

                The plan was that Hana was to infiltrate a well-known rival gang’s secret hide-out, and implant a wire, which just hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter