Chapter Ten.

Fallen Snow: The Viper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   Minseok tapped his fingers impatiently, it had been a day since Hana had disappeared and he was going insane. How could he sleep knowing that his wife – his pregnant wife was missing and may or may not have been taken by the black market where she was worth more than the entire SS building.

                   He sat eyeing everyone who seated around the large table; most were discussing a game plan whilst others were trying to find out where Hana would have been taken to. But yet again the results were coming up as nothing; they had successfully managed to move her without being seen.

“ this,” Minseok snapped pushing his chair out and grabbing his coat “I’m not sitting here anymore.” He walked around the side of the table, Luhan and Ren were also not back yet and that didn’t make it easier.

“Minseok wait!” Kai chased after him, grabbing his arm and stopping him “Look I get it, she’s your wife but we have to –”

“You said you’d give your life to her,” Minseok said staring Kai right in the eyes “She saved you from being locked away. You owe her your life, so what are you going to do about it Kai? Sit in there and do nothing or are you going to come with me?”

“I’m in.” Kai nodded sternly. He knew Minseok was right.

Minseok smiled at him “Good. Now let’s go.”

~

                   Hana checked every nook and cranny, every single corner of the ward and couldn’t find anything other than a bathroom with a toilet and a sink which was nice but made her feel a little uncomfortable that there were no showers.

“There’s nothing,” Yuna said pulling her knees to her chest “You’ve looked twice.”

“I don’t want to just sit there and wait for them to come get me.” Hana snapped as she checked again, running her hand over the brick work when she noticed something weird.

                   Her wedding ring and engagement ring were missing, her heart clawed up into her thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter