Chapter Four.

Fallen Snow: The Viper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t know about this Hana,” Kyungsoo said the next day in his office, looking down at the wedding band she had placed on his desk “If they knew they’d kill me.”

“Who said they had to know it was you?” She said taking a seat “I just want to be able to go to the gynaecologists without them asking me embarrassing questions about it or without having to remove my ring which upsets me.” She knew that using that as an excuse was enough to turn him.

Kyungsoo had a disgusted look on his face “Using that against you god they never cease to amaze me with how weird they are,” He plucked the wedding band up and produced a small screw driver set “Don’t tell anyone. Understand?”

“Cross my heart.” She did the movements over where her heart lay and he rolled his eyes.

He managed to open the wedding band easier than she thought; he reached into his bottom draw and produced a much smaller ring “I have to put it somewhere.”

“You don’t have to tell me.”

“How did you break into Luhan’s hide-out?” He suddenly asked as he focused on the task at hand “I was the one that did the security system.”

“Ah so you’re the reason why I had to use the mold of Luhan’s finger print.” She sighed.

Kyungsoo stopped and looked at her “You’re getting awfully good at this kind of stuff.”

“Mafia leader’s wife,” She reminded him whilst she leant on his desk “If they won’t teach me then I have to learn the hard way.”

“Good point,” He closed the wedding band back up and shifted it back to her “That’s done. Don’t forget to wear this one too.” He said sliding the second ring across the desk.

She picked them both up, sliding them onto her fingers “Thanks Kyungsoo. I owe you.”

~

The next step for Hana was deciding how in the world she was supposed to get into the same shop she had been in the day before, undetected. She ended up breaking into Luhan’s place yet again and managed to find a file on the lay-out of the place which she printed off and tucked into her back pocket.

She opened the front door back up and came to a halt at Luhan leaning against the entry way door; he didn’t look amused as his eyes bored into hers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter