09; Fight

My girl
 

Not long after you were calmed down a bit and the police came by, They took Yuka and asked some questions. They wrote everything down and went back to the office to make an official declaration. „The others already went on with the schedule, we’re joining in a little later..” The manager told sunggyu and woohyun. „what about Lucy?” Sunggyu asked. „She’ll be joining us today.. we won’t let her be alone now.” The manager said looking at you. „This… is all my fault.. i’m sorry, Lucy..” Sunggyu said. You didn’t react to him, your eyes filled with tears once again. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu sighed, „Maybe i should leave first, this way you can be with your boyfriend before coming with us to the more crowded places..” he said. You looked at him, „You say what? How many times do we have to say; WE ARE NOT DATING!” tears rolled down your cheeks again, „Don’t you ever get it?!” „Well.. Yuka said she went to the toilet the other day and saw the two of you—„ „Yuka?” Woohyun asked, „The same girl that just attacked lucy with the meaning of KILLING her, because of her jealousy? Is this my fate as well? You attacking me because you are jealous about things that aren’t here?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu looked at the two of you, „Stop hiding it.” He got a bit mad again. „WHAT is there to hide?! THERE IS NOTHING! It’s all in your mind!!” You became a bit mad too. „We never kissed, never made out, never did ANYTHING that lovers do! We’re friends. There is someone else i like! or at least USED to like!” The manager interrupted, „we have to go now.” Woohyun stood up and got your jacket. „You really don’t get it, do you.. you really don’t.” You said as you stood up. Woohyun gave your jacket and the 4 of you left. 

 

The car trip was awkward. No word was said. You were angry and sad at the same time, the shock was big.  Woohyun tried to comfort you a bit. As you arrived at Music bank, Sunggyu and Woohyun got a quick make over for the performances. You sat in the dressing room as you waited for them. The police came by and asked you some questions. After a stage the boys had to re-dress for the second performance so they all came back. Sunggyu walked to you, „How are you now?” He tried. You looked at your phone, „I’m not talking to you. I am angry at you.” You said quick. Sunggyu sighed and walked away. Woohyun looked at you, He walked to you and sat down. „… how are you though?” He asked. „It’s getting a bit better now.. even though my cheek hurts…” You said soft. You and woohyun chatted a bit while he started changing clothes. „Hey Sunggyu, how is it now.. with you and Yuka, after this? Did you break up?” Hoya asked. „Not officially, but it’s over. She hurt someone presciou…” He stopped as he said it, „i… i am an idiot..” He said soft. Hoya patted his back, „It will be all right.. don’t take it too heavy. I don’t know what happened, but i’m sure she’ll turns around eventually.” Sunggyu nodded before they got called to the stage. Woohyun patted your head, „See you later.. I’ll make you a heart sign, so look at the screen!” He joked while pointing at the screen on the wall, it was the live show on tv. you smiled and nodded as they left. 

 

You stared at their performances. they really were talented. Sunggyu was seen on the screen. You sighed, „Why do i like you so much..” You said as you looked at him. Right after the chorus you saw Woohyun make a heart sign at the camera. You smiled. Not long after they all came back. The manager announced the schedule for the day after, „Allright tomorrow L needs to shoot a photoshoot in the amusement park. So we decided to take everyone out for a fun day. L will be done around 12 o clock so he’ll be joining by then.” Everyone cheered a bit. And so they went home. 

 

the managers prepared ramen for everyone. Sunggyu was kind of upset with you ignoring him. „Lucy, How do you feel?” „Woohyun, can you give me some extra pickles?” Sunggyu looked at you while you were busy ignoring him. „Lucy, can you stop ignoring me?” He asked. „Thanks.” You said as woohyun passed the pickles. It went on like that for a while. „CAN YOU FRIGGING STOP IGNORING ME?” He said mad. „Can you stop being so annoying and loud?” You fired back. „Then stop ignoring me!” He said angry. „Then maybe you should stop mentioning bull after everything.” You said back. „Bull? Like what!” „Like me and Woohyun having a relationship bull!” You said a bit angry now, You stood up, „I’m done, i’m gonna lie on bed.” You said as you left to the room. Sunggyu scolded, „God dammit! I’m gonna sleep as well!” He said mad as he left the living room. 

 

You dropped yourself on the bed, not even a second later Sunggyu entered the room. „Are you sleeping here again? Thank god we didn’t replace the clothing racks!” You said offending. „The other room needs to get cleaned. beside that THIS is my room!” He said mad as he took his mobile. „I’m gonna listen music, now shut up.” You said as you took your headphones and started listening music. Sunggyu did the same.