01; The meeting!

My girl

You walked around the park. Another festival was happening now. A month ago your longtime crush decided to dump you here. It was a different festival yet the same park. You sighed. After all this time he was just playing with you. You really thought he liked you, yet he kissed another girl right in front of you and acted like he didn’t know you at all. you haven’t been to school since. Ashamed and afraid of being bullied. You sighed again as a tear rolled down your face. You walked up to the festival site. there were a lot of people around the main stage so you slowly walked up to it, somehow it was really easy getting through. The crowd wasn’t vast, rather spacious. You looked at the stage while slowly walking up. A boy stood on the stage, holding a microphone. The music started and he started singing. (Sunggyu - I need you) somehow you go up by his voice. You stared at him. Your tear started flowing down. Somehow the sound of it brought out all your cropped up feelings from the past month. Life wasn’t going well but it felt as if you could slowly let it go for a bit. The song stopped, but the feeling remained. Tears kept flowing. „Are you okay?” The sound echoed through the park. You woke up from the daze and looked around and back to the stage. Your eyes met with the boys eyes. He asked once more through the mic, „Are you okay?” You looked around to confirm he looked at you. He did, because somehow everyone stepped away from you after he spoke to you. You softly nodded. A microphone was pushed under your face by some audio controller. The whole crowd was quiet. „Why are you crying?” He asked with a small smile. You felt your cheek and started wiping it away, „I… i don’t know..” You looked up. The boy on the stage smiled bright. „What is your name?” He asked. „I-it’s Lucy.” You said back, looking at him. „Lucy, right? Allright, I will sing the next song just for you. Here i go.” You smiled a bit and looked at him. (Sunggyu - Daydream) As he sung the song, you looked at him softly smiling. He looked at you and smiled while singing. The song ended and he looked a little longer at you before looking at the audience, thanking them and leaving the stage. Suddenly a guy appeared behind you, grabbing your shoulder. You shook and turned around. „Hi, could you please come with me?” He asked. „To where…” You said slightly worried. „To behind the scenes. Some artists requested it so i am here to get you since they can’t get into the crowd for safety reasons.” You looked at him and softly nodded. As you followed him you saw the crowd stare at you. You tried to ignore it but every time your eyes went slightly to the left you saw them staring, so you decided to look to the ground. You arrived at a fence at the side of the stage. The person showed his pass and pulled you inside. „Here she is..” He said as he pulled you in front of him. Two boys you haven’t seen before were standing in front of you. „Hi” One of them said. You kind of felt uncomfortable, „Uh… hi..?” You said looking at the two. „Hi, I’m Woohyun” The other one said, „You are Lucy right? Allright let me explain it a bit, Our friend has been really depressed since his girlfriend dumped him 6 months ago, however today we saw him smile again after a LONG time of faking smiles. And you were the cause of that, so we decided to get you backstage to meet him” The boy, Woohyun smiled bright. „F..friend?” You asked a bit confused. „Yea, the one who sang the song for you, Sunggyu. I am L by the way.” He said smiling just a bit. „A.-ah .. I see” You looked down. „If you are okay with it of course.. are you?” Woohyun asked. You looked at the ground, blushing slightly, you opened your mouth, but nothing came out. The boys looked at you, wondering what you were going to say. You were afraid to answer, afraid to be fooled again. „I.. i don’t know.. i mean.. being dumped hurts.. and it’s not always right to…” You stopped. „Don’t worry about it, You’ll be fiiine!” Woohyun said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you along. L just followed quietly. „It’s right here!” He walked up to the rest place. „Sunggyu-hyung! We brought you a present.” Sunggyu looked up from his ipod. His gaze was immediately placed on you. You opened your mouth to say something but closed it again and looked down. „Woohyun, did you drag her in?” He asked without moving his gaze. „Ah.. well… kinda hehehe.” Woohyun said while laughing apologizing. He stood up and walked up to you. You looked up at him. „I’m sorry that they dragged you along.” He bowed. „N-no.. it’s okay.. i guess…” You said slightly panicked. „Well.. why don’t you two talk some more” L smirked. „M-maybe it’s better if i am leaving… i don’t wanna be a bother.” You said looking down again. Sunggyu took your chin and lifted it up, making you look at him. „Please don’t look down. Don’t hide your pretty face.” He smiled. You blushed a bit, which scared you a bit because the only one who made you blush like this before was your crush. „Ah. Gyu, aren’t you free for now?” Woohyun asked. „Yea kind of.. but we’re not allowed to go behind the fences so i’m kind of stuck here.” Sunggyu answered. He still didn’t let go of your chin. „When do we need to go up the stage again?” Woohyun asked. „Tonight at 10… as goodbye..” L answered. „So let’s enjoy the festival! I’m prepared.” Woohyun said as he pulled some caps and sunglasses from his bag. „How many caps do you even carry around?” L asked surprised. „7, 1 for every member” Woohyun laughed. „But why are you holding 4?” Sunggyu asked. „We can’t let her walk around without disguise now! Everyone saw that you have a thing for her, if they see her with 3 guys with sunglasses and stuff they know!” Sunggyu said. „W-what?” You said surprised. Sunggyu took a cap and putted it on your head. „They’re right..” He took some sunglasses and putted them on you and took some for himself. Woohyun and L did the same. „Now we only need to get out without the manager noticing!” Woohyun said. „We can take the other exit on the right side of the stage..” L said. Woohyun nodded, „Nice plan, L” And so you went off to the right exit. There were no guards, but you did had to climb the fence. L looked out for the manager. Sunggyu climbed first. „You go first, i’ll help you.” Woohyun said at he lifted you up so you could reach the edge of the fence, You climbed on the fence and looked down. Sunggyu motioned you to jump. You closed your eyes and sighed, after you opened your eyes and jumped. Sunggyu caught you. „a-ah.. i’m sorry” you apologized, and was about to look down again, „don’t look down.. „ He smiled. You looked at him. „AH! MANAGER-HYUNG!” L went extra loud. Woohyun quickly climbed the fence as jumped down, as he reached the floor he almost tripped and pushed you accidentally. Sunggyu caught you once again. „Sorry!” Woohyun apologized, „Now let’s run before the manager checks up!” Sunggyu nodded and grabbed your hand, Woohyun grabbed the other and they pulled you along.