06; Yuka

My girl

It was in the middle of the night that you woke up from a lot of noise. you opened your eyes seeing Sunggyu taking of his clothes. The smell of alcohol filled the room. You coughed. „Oh look, the little is awake.” Sunggyu mumbled at you. „Where have you been?” You asked slightly worried. „Why don’t you mind your own business! go kiss with Woohyun or something!” he said mad. You looked at him as he laid down but remained quiet. the words did hurt you but you didn’t wanted to start a scene. You tried to brush it off and go to sleep again. 

 

The days after were awkward. Sunggyu was constantly out and Infinite didn’t have a schedule as they were a week off. You spend your days getting to know the others and it clicked pretty well. You have became slightly more open towards them. Sunggyu came home later and later. one night he didn’t even came home. You slept bad because you woke up regularly as he came home late. The night he didn’t came home you barely slept, you were kind of worried, even though you had no chance of talking to him at all. The day after he came home earlier than normal, but this time he brought a girl. He changed the room. You and woohyun’s bed was on the right side of the room, in the middle he placed a clothing rack, and his bed on the right side. „What is the meaning of this?” Woohyun frowned. „I splitted the room so we have a bit privacy.” Sunggyu said. „The room next to us is still free, you can go sleep there if you need the privacy.” Woohyun said with a straight face. „ah, good plan. You two can sleep there.” He said. Woohyun heard he was drunk, „No you can sleep there. leave the room.” Woohyun said a bit annoyed. You sat on bad with a sleepy face. He just pulled you and the bed to the left side, while changing the room. „Who’s that girl..” You asked sleepy. „It’s my new girlfriend.” He said and she smiled, „Hi, I’m Yuka” She said. Sunggyu left the room with the girl. „They are drunk..” you said as you  looked at woohyun. He nodded, „Let’s just sleep again..” He said as he turned off the light. The day after the girl slept over as well. You haven’t said a thing to him all day and just hung around with Hoya, Woohyun and L. It did hurt seeing the girl and sunggyu hang out and cuddle but Woohyun supported you a lot. The night came and everyone went to bed. You closed your eyes and tried to sleep. You heard them giggle and kiss in the other room. You just couldn’t catch sleep with the sounds, and they also kind of hurt you. After 15 minutes you stood up and walked to the door, Woohyun looked up, „What are you going to do?” He asked sleepy. „I can’t sleep yet so i’m gonna play some games on my iPod in the living room, you go sleep.” You said soft as  you took your iPod and left. You sat down in the living room, plugging in your headphones and putted on some music. You quietly cried. 

 

Yuka went further with Sunggyu, They kissed and she touched his body. after a while he pulled back from the kisses. She ed his pants and tried to kiss again, he pulled back again. „No.. wait.. this is too soon..” He said soft. „What?” She asked, „I thought you wanted this too.” „I do.. no wait i don’t.. i … i don’t know.. Everytime you do something i see Lucy in my head.” Sunggyu confessed. „The girl from the other room?” She asked. Sunggyu nodded. „I need some fresh air” He said as he stood up and left the room, „I’ll be back later.. i guess” he said while leaving. He saw you sitting in the living room with your eyes closed. He looked at you, „…Why are you crying?” You sniffed and opened your teary eyes, „..I’m not. I have a running nose.” You said cold, but your voice revealed you. Sunggyu looked at you, knowing you are lying. „Why don’t you go back to your girlfriend.” You said soft. Sunggyu didn’t answered and kept quiet. You stood up and walked to the balcony, You looked over the city as your tears fell. Sunggyu looked at you and decided to follow you. He stood next to you and remained quite, while looking at the city and looking at you as well, „Can’t you tell me why you’re crying?” He asked. You shook your head. „Did you and Woohyun have a fight?” He asked again. „Do you really think me and Woohyun have something going on? Can you stop with that?!” You asked slightly irritated. Sunggyu straightened his back, „At least don’t lie about it. Jeeez” He left. You just cried.