11; It is love

My girl

The wagon went up to the highest point of the roller coaster. It stopped for a second, „Well here we go..” You said as the wagon slowly started moving again, Before the train could make the fall you started yelling: „ I LOVE YOU KIM SUNGGYUUUUAAAAA!!!!!” You yelled as the train fell down. Sunggyu looked at you and laughed as the roller coaster followed it’s track. 

 

Woohyun looked at the coaster while eating some ice-cream. „We’ll.. that went well!” He smiled. The others heard it as well as they looked at the roller coaster. 

 

At the end of the trip you and sunggyu went to the Photo Booth. You took a little money from your pocket and ordered 2 keychains with your picture. You turned to Sunggyu, „Here” You said as you gave him the keychain, „The day i confessed to you..” You said shy. He smiled, „You are a tad crazy.. you nearly fainted, yet you did something like that…. to confess to me?” He asked. You nodded, „Do you understand now?” You asked. He smiled, hugged you and kissed your forehead. „Shall we go to the haunted house?” Sunggyu asked as he pointed at the haunted house only meters away from you. You nodded, and you two went to have some more fun. 

 

After a while you rested a bit again. „We need to find the others, my hand is hurting because it’s heavy.” You said pointing at the chains. Sunggyu nodded, „Me too..” He said looking at it. „Neh, Sunggyu, how come you always put yourself behind? Like.. did you never ever once thought you were the one i liked?” You wondered while looking at his hand. „You know, All the members have great qualities, and i care about them a lot. I’ve been depressed for a while now because of a girl. Secretly i hoped you’d like me, but i was afraid of two things. 1 letting you in and 2 letting you go. That’s probably why i was such a terrible person. I was jealous of Woohyun but at the same time i tried to keep my distance.” He said soft. „What about the girl, Yuka?” You asked carefully, fearing the answer. „I met her in a club. I dumped my heart out at her and she was there for me and acted very sweet. after a few times she asked me if i wanted to date her, and well.. since i thought it would be best to get over you, i said yes. The night you were crying.. She tried to go further, but i stopped her and told her i kept seeing your face every time she tried something. That’s probably why she attacked you. I’m sorry.” He said as he laid his hand on your hurting cheek, „It’s all my fault.” He looked sad. You shook your head, „It’s not. You never knew she would act this extreme..” You said soft. You hugged him again. As you hugged the other members looked at you from a distant, L smirked and Sungyeol whistled using his finger. You and Sunggyu looked up. They all came walking towards you two. Woohyun kept a little distance. „We’re getting some food, are you two tagging along?” Hoya asked. Sunggyu nodded, „Can we be free?” He asked. Woohyun shook his head, „Not yet!” He smiled. Sunggyu pouted. So did you. „First we get some food and talk a bit.” He explained and so you two followed the others while looking for a right place to eat. You and Sunggyu were walking hand in hand. „Hand in hand?” Sungjong asked. „It’s more comfortable with these chains to walk like this..” Sunggyu explained. Sungjong nodded, „I see..” Finally you arrived at a small restaurant in the park. You all sat down and ordered food and drinks.

 

„So.. did the two of you make up?” Woohyun asked. You nodded, „I guess so..” Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, „Give us the key.. Now!” He demanded. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu, „Wanna be chained to her a little longer?” he said joking. L laughed, „I wouldn’t be so bold, Sunggyu-hyung!” Woohyun smirked, „I’ll give you the key on one condition..” Sunggyu glared at Woohyun. „I want you two to proof it’s good! And no hugging! you can hug your enemy as easy as your friend.” He smirked. „Ueh.. Then what do you want us to—„ You said and stopped as Sungjong and Sungyeol were making kiss-faces. Woohyun pointed at the two of them. You blushed, „W-what..” Sunggyu shrugged, „Allright, Lucy, Can i ask you for permission?” Dongwoo gasped, „Gentleman Gyu!” Hoya looked smiling. „.. only because i want to be free again as well.. „ You said shy. He smiled as he gentle lifted your chin and kissed you. You closed your eyes, as you felt your body tremble a bit. As the two of pulled back the others cheered and woohyun carefully gave the key as promised. Sunggyu opened the chains and the two of you were freed. After the food and talking a bit you continued walking through the park. As you walked next to Sunggyu you grabbed his hand. He looked at you. You blushed a bit and smiled. He smiled back and held your hand. Sungjong looked at the two of you, „More comfortable right?” Sunggyu smiled and nodded, „it is quite comfortable to walk like this!” He stated. You smiled a bit.  Woohyun stopped in front of the love boats. „ALLRIGHT, we need to make couples of two!” He smiled. „Why are we going in love boats?” Hoya asked a bit awkward. „To show people our member love.” Woohyun said smiling, „So. the couples are, Sungjong and Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya, Sunggyu and Lucy, And L and i!” Sunggyu looked at Woohyun as he called out the couples, „You’re doing it on purpose aren’t you?” Woohyun nodded, „Maybe i do, Now go!” He pushed the two of you in one of the boats. The trip started immediately. You sighed, „Well.. this is kind of awkward, being forced and such..” Sunggyu laughed apologizing, „I’m sorry for this.” You shook your head, „it might be kind of fun..” You said soft. Sunggyu looked at you, „.. you know.. i like you too, a lot.” He said to you. You looked at him, „Really?” He nodded, „i was wondering.. maybe we could.. you know.. start dating, and see if it … works out?” He asked shy. You smiled a bit,  „I’d like to.. you know.. to get to know you better.” „So it’s an yes?” He asked. You nodded. „WOOHOO!” He yelled happy. Woohyun was sitting next to L and heard Sunggyu yell. „Well.. something good happened..” He smiled.