03; Like

My girl

Woohyun walked up to you, „What are you guys doing here?” He asked slightly worried. „We came here so the managers wouldn’t find us. it’s the only place they don’t search..” Sunggyu said while peeking at you, you remained quiet. „Aah! i thought they caught you, they caught me in the end, and now they’re not gonna buy me food for the rest of the day..” He said sobbing. You fished a muesli bar from your bag, „Here, eat it before they see it.. it’s nothing special but it’s something?” „WOA!” Woohyun yelled, „Thank youuu you’re saving my life!” He said dramatic. You laughed a bit. Sunggyu’s face darkened a bit. „Ah! Hyung! who’s this girl you brought with you” A boy from the group Woohyun came from walked up to you. Woohyun waited till Sunggyu answered, it took rather long so he started waving his hand in front of Sunggyu’s face, „Oooi! Hoya’s asking something!” He said while trying to get Sunggyu back to planet earth. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, „Wha?” He asked. „Who is this girl you brought with you?” Hoya repeated. „Ah, It’s Lucy.. what’s your last name anyway?!” He asked while looking at you. „It’s Lucy Lualdi.” You answered. „Is this your girlfriend?” Dongwoo joined up with a big grin on his face. „N-no.. no she’s not..” He said soft. „Not yet..” Woohyun said laughing. You smiled soft. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun without saying a word. Woohyun looked back, „What?” He laughed. Sunggyu sighed and walked away. Woohyun looked at him as he walked off. Dongwoo went after Sunggyu.  „Did something happen?” Woohyun asked. „Well.. „ You said while looking at Hoya, after that you looked at Woohyun. „Hoya, Can you call the manager that they are here after all? It’s better if they know..” Hoya nodded as Woohyun took you to a more quiet place. „What happened?” He asked you, „You can tell me right?” You slowly nodded as he asked. „He looks down on himself a lot don’t he?” You asked. Woohyun looked at you and frowned, „How do you know that?” „The way he talks about you guys.. He was guessing who i might like and he kept calling out your names, Woohyun, L .. in the end…” you stopped. „So.. who might you like?” Woohyun asked. You looked at him, „… look, a month ago i got dumped by someone who i really really really liked, he just used me, so now i’m afraid of trusting people.. it’s not that i don’t want to trust, just every time i decide to trust someone this feeling of being scared returns.. and i just stop..” You said soft.  „Maybe you should slowly try to trust people again.. in the end we mean nothing bad..” He said slowly. „yea.. i should try it.” You looked him straight in the eyes, „I Might or might not like Sunggyu.. I just met him today so i’m not quiet sure..” Woohyun looked back with a serious face, „So did something happen in the end?” He asked. „In the Ferris wheel we almost kissed but i pulled back because of my fear, it became awkward afterward.. and i didn’t dare to say a thing either, So i think right now he thinks i like either you or L.. and i don’t dislike you! don’t get me wrong.. it’s just..” Woohyun smiled, „Don’t worry i get it..” „Please don’t tell him.. about what i just said..” You looked away now, blushing a bit. Woohyun nodded and sat down next to you. „Don’t worry, Your secret is safe with me, i won’t tell anyone, I promise!” He smiled. you sighed relieved. He touched your cheek, „Don’t be afraid to show those pink cheeks!” He said laughing, as he putted his hand over yours. You blushed even more, but you laughed a bit. 

 

Sunggyu sat down on the other side of the stage and lured at Woohyun and you. Dongwoo followed up, „Gyu! What’s wrong?” He asked a bit worried. „It’s nothing.” He said pissed off as he took a bottle of water and drank a bit. „Does she like Woohyun?” He looked at Woohyun and you as well. „I guess so..” Sunggyu said soft, but mad. „But you like her too, right? Why don’t you try to get her then!” Dongwoo encouraged him. „Because he is an amazing charismatic person and i will never be as good as him, beside that, I don’t wanna be jealous.. i just can’t help it..” He sighed. „That’s because you really like her! Why don’t you at least try?” He asked again, „I did, I tried, but .. i guess i got rejected..” He looked down. „I bet she has a good reason for turning down an awesome dude like you!” Dongwoo answered. He nodded, „She does, she likes Woohyun what more reason is needed? I hate that i am jealous at one of my best friends..” He sighed once again. „Then let’s go to him and apologize, I’m sure it will work out.. somehow.” Dongwoo said as he stood up and dragged Sunggyu along. „I don’t wannaaa… „ Sunggyu said nagging. „No excuses, Go!” he walked up to the two.