08; Attack

My girl

The next day the plan started. You mentally prepared yourself for this, Woohyun took Sunggyu’s phone and hid it in the couch. The members left and you started up the tv. Woohyun prepared a special video from one of Sunggyu’s newer performances. You sat down on the couch and started watching it and slightly singing along. Yuka entered the room, angry. „What did i tell you?” She said mad. „I am only watching tv!” You said. „Watch something else!” She demanded. „No! I like this you said as you looked at you. She grabbed the knife again. 

 

„Ah, Gyu, where is your phone?” Woohyun said as he looked at Sunggyu’s pockets. „Damnit it’s still upstairs.” He said a bit nagging. „Let’s go get it then..” Woohyun said as he dropped his bag in the car. „You’re coming?” Sunggyu asked as he walked to the entrance. Woohyun nodded, „I forgot to tell Lucy she doesn’t have to cook tonight.” Woohyun smiled and together they went up. 

 

You tried to calm Yuka down, but it wasn’t possible, She was furious. „WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!” She yelled, „Calm down! It’s only one performance!” You tried, afraid of being stabbed. 

 

Woohyun entered the hallway, and heard Yuka yell. „Are they fighting?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and hurried to the door. 

 

„WHAT DID I TELL YOU?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! FROM YESTERDAY ON YOU AND WOOHYUN ARE DATING FOR REAL AND YOU’RE LEAVING SUNGGYU ALONE! HE”S MINE!” She yelled as she attacked you. You shook and ran to the other side of the room, Trying to open the door to the balcony. It didn’t open, You were cornered. She laughed creepy, „Let me tear that pretty little face of you apart!” She said as she slowly approached you. 

 

„Lucy!” You heard Woohyun yell as he ran into the living room. „Ah your boyfriend is here to see you die!” She smirked. You focussed on Yuka. She attacked you with the knife. You were able to avoid the first range of attacks. The second range went less good. The knife went past your cheek, making a small cut on it. „Yuka! Stop it!” Sunggyu yelled as he ran towards you. Yuka turned around, „DON’T come closer! You’re mine, and i need to teach this a lesson!” She said angry. You shook your head. Sunggyu were hold back by the knife. Yuka turned back to you, „where were we.” She said as she looked at the blood on her knife. She turned to you. Sunggyu didn’t know what to do. „NOW!” Woohyun yelled as he ran towards Yuka. He jumped on her back and grabbed her hand. She swung the knife around while Woohyun tried to hold it so she couldn’t use it’ They struggled. Sunggyu recovered and ran to you, „Are you all right?” He asked quick. You nodded. Yuka dropped the knife. Sunggyu quickly kicked it and held her hands so she couldn’t move anymore. You panted. The manager walked in „What’s taking so long?” Your eyes were filled with tears as you slowly sat down on the ground. You left a sigh of relieve and the tears rolled down your cheek. Woohyun looked at you, „Are you okay?” Sunggyu looked at the manager, „She yelled something about leaving me alone and as we got in she was attacking Lucy..” The manager walked up to them and took Yuka over from Woohyun and Sunggyu. „Woohyun, call the police..” He said, „Sunggyu..” The manager looked at you, „help lucy with her wound.” Sunggyu nodded quick and walked towards you, The manager tied Yuka to a chair as Woohyun called with the police. Sunggyu sat down next to you, he wiped away your tears. „It’s okay..” He said soft as he helped you up. You were trembling on your legs. Sunggyu helped you to the couch and took a first aid box from under the table. You looked at Sunggyu as he disinfected the cut on your cheek. It burned a bit, He held your hand to calm you down. after he placed a plaster on it. Tears kept flowing, Sunggyu looked at you and felt bad. He sat down next to you and hugged you. Woohyun walked in, „The police is on the way..” He said soft. „Thanks Woohyun..” The manager said as he was arranging things. Woohyun sat down on the other side of you.