07; Shock

My girl

The next day infinite had a busy day. „We’ll be back around 6, all right?” Woohyun said as he took his bag. You nodded, „Don’t worry about me, i’ll be fine.” You smiled. He nodded, „The girl is staying too, i don’t quite trust it, but be careful, all right?” He asked. You nodded as he hugged you and he left as last of the members. You waved. You decided to clean up the house, so you the radio. While softly singing along you cleaned the house. The time went by quick and before you knew it it became 4 o clock. As you were cleaning the last things, the song Sunggyu sang for you on the radio. You softly sang along as you thought back to that moment, it was only a week ago. You fell for him that day, but he kept acting weird, so you’re not sure if it’s an honest feeling yet. You lost yourself in your thoughts, until the radio stopped, you shocked up and turned around. Yuka was standing there. „Ah.. it’s you..” You said soft. „What’s the meaning of this?” She asked a bit angry. „The meaning of what?” You asked „Listen, YOU do not get close to Sunggy, You do NOT talk to him, Don’t listen to his music, Don’t touch him and definitely show no interest in him. And if you DO..” She stopped. You frowned, „What?” You asked confused. She grabbed your hair and pulled it back. „YOU are not getting close to him. He is mine and mine alone!” She took a knife and threatened you, „Don’t even try. I know how to use those kind of things! You keep your head with your new boyfriend, Woohyun. got it?” You nodded as she said those things holding the knife pointing at your throat. She smirked scary before letting you go. She went back to the room. You stood there shocked by what just happened. Knowing Woohyun has a busy day you decided not letting him know it yet. You decided to go to the supermarket and get some groceries. You took the key woohyun left for you and went grocery shopping. 

 

As you walked to the supermarket you noticed someone following you. You stopped in front of a shop and looked at the showroom, noticing that person stopped as well. You got frightened. You quickly went to the supermarket. You threw groceries in the basket and paid them. As you left the supermarket you looked left and right, „No one was there.” As you started walking, a guy with camera jumped from behind a car and shot a picture of you. You shock. „EEK!” You fell on the ground. The camera man kept shooting pictures, while you hid your face behind your arm. Suddenly you heard the camera fall. you peeked and saw someone hitter the camera out of the paparazzi’s hand. You removed your arm, seeing it was L. „… L?” You asked. He looked at you, „Yo!” He smiled. You looked at the paparazzi who was yelling at his camera. Woohyun helped you up from behind. You looked up, „Ah… Woohyun?” You saw the other members standing/sitting inside the car. Woohyun smiled, „The manager needed to get some stuff from the shop before going home, Good thing we saw you!” Sunggyu stamped on the camera, breaking the lens. He lifted it up and took the SD card. L held the paparazzi back. Sunggyu gave back the camera without the SD card, „THIS is gonna be destroyed.” Sunggyu turned at you and gave the SD card. You took it and looked at him. He didn’t smile. nothing. You shook as you thought of what Yuka said. „Thanks..” You said quickly as you looked away. Sunggyu looked at you slightly confused but shrugged it off and went back to the car. „.. Woohyun.. we need to talk.. in private.” You said soft. Woohyun nodded as L smiled and went back to the car as well after releasing the paparazzi. He ran off half crying. Woohyun looked at you, „What happened?” He asked. You looked up at him, „How do you know something happened?” You asked. „I can see it on your face…” He said smiling. You smiled soft before starting to explain; „one moment I was listening to the radio and Sunggyu’s song came up, and the next moment Yuka threatened me with a knife. She said i can’t talk, listen, touch, get close to Sunggyu or else she will kill me. She also said ‚i need to keep my head with my new boyfriend, Woohyun’. I don’t know how far she would go, but she sounded rather serious..” You said soft. Woohyun looked at you. „That’s Psycho!” He said surprised, „We need to tell gyu.” „There is no way he’ll believe us.. i mean, He thinks we’re in a relationship and we keep hiding it, if she tells him she saw us kissing or whatever and we want the ‚evidence’ to go away.. he’ll believe her. she is smarter than we think!” You said worried. „There is only one thing left to do.. all right, we have to make her believe you’re ignoring sunggyu, That way she won’t take any actions. Then we need to have Sunggyu catch her threatening you. Listen this is the plan, i only explain it this once, You ignore sunggyu, and we’ll act as normal, No need to get all loveydovey since gyu believes we’re dating anyways. Then tomorrow, we’re having our schedule again, i make sure gyu forgets something and needs to go back. In the meantime you just do something to piss of Yuka, like.. i dunno, Sing a song from Sunggyu! This way she will probably threaten you again!” You nodded, „Allright, i believe in you.” You smiled. The manager left the supermarket, „Ah.. what are you doing here?” He asked. „I was getting groceries for dinner tonight.. i thought i’d prepare food for you when you come home, but you’re earlier than expected..” You explained. The manager smiled, „Let’s go home..” 

In the car the members explained how they found you and about the paparazzi. You looked at Sunggyu and sighed. Woohyun looked at you and mouthed, „It’s gonna be all right.” You nodded. as you came home you cooked. Woohyun helped you cooking. „Aw look how cute!” Yuka said, „The two of you really look like you’re dating! You’re such a cute couple!” She said evil. Woohyun looked at you. „Just ignore it, she’s been worse today…” You said soft. Sunggyu looked at the two of you. He envied Woohyun. Not long after the food was done and everyone ate. You didn’t ate much. „Are you okay?” Sunggyu asked. Yuka glared at you. „.. I’m gonna sleep.” You stood up and went to the room. „Okay?” Sunggyu said. „she’s probably still in shock from the paparazzi incident.” Woohyun said. Yuka smirked.