04; Unsure

My girl

You looked at Sunggyu and Dongwoo walking up to you and Woohyun. „.. everything all right?” Woohyun asked a bit worried. Sunggyu nodded, he looked at your hand, which was covered by Woohyun’s hand. „I’m sorry.” Sunggyu said as he bowed a bit. Woohyun looked at him questioning. „Sorry for what?” You asked soft. „Sorry for …” Sunggyu stopped. „For..?” Woohyun asked. „For my behavior.” He answered short. „Don’t mind it, it’s all right!” Woohyun smiled. The manager joined, „Got you! Where have you been LEADERGYU?” The manager asked, „You know what this means? This means you won’t get any good food for the rest of the week! You’re living off of salad and chicken!” Sunggyu looked like he was in pain „Noooooo…” He nagged. You looked at the manager, „And you are the girl who was with him, isn’t it? The same punishment for you, Young lady!” „But, hyung.. she doesn’t live with us..” Woohyun said. „Well.. i heard she doesn’t really have a place to stay at the moment, And since someone asked it really nicely, i guess it’s okay if she stays with us..” He said. You looked at him, „But.. how…” You asked soft. „No place to stay?” Woohyun frowned and looked at you. „.. well.. my parents died a year ago, and i lost everything at that time. I’ve been staying with my aunt and uncle, but i’m a bother to them and they hate me..” You looked down. Sunggyu looked at you, „Why would they hate you?” He asked. „They never liked kids.. i guess.” You said. „So.. would you like to go with us?” Woohyun asked. „.. i don’t wanna be a bother..” „You won’t be one.” The manager signed the other manager. „He’s going to tell your aunt and uncle. Is there anything you’d like to have with you?” He asked. You shook your head, „I lost everything in the fire that killed my parents.. Maybe just some clothes..” The manager nodded and walked up to the other manager to tell him and came back. „We’ll be leaving after this show..” He told you. „.. Can i go with.. him?” You asked. „Yeah.. if you want.” You nodded, „I want to at least thank them, i mean, they weren’t the best people, however, they did take me in in the end.” The manager smiled, „You’re a good kid, Go.” You stood up and joined the other manager. 

 

That evening you left the town together with the others. „Who fixed this anyway?” You asked. „I did” Hoya smiled. „How did you find out..?” You asked. „Just a little googling.. We have to make sure that we don’t get any crazy fangirls who take pictures of us and such.” He laughed. Sunggyu kept quiet. He sat down next to you with Woohyun on the other side. Woohyun was looking out of the car window. Sunggyu looked at woohyun. You looked at Sunggyu, and then at Woohyun and back to gyu. Sunggyu looked at you. You looked back and smiled a bit. He looked away and started staring out of the window. You looked at the other members, They just introduced them all. You yawned and closed your eyes. 

 

„She’s asleep right?” Sungjong asked. Sunggyu looked at you. „Yup she is.” He said soft. „So.. where is she gonna sleep?” Dongwoo asked. The manager looked in his mirror to Sunggyu, „On Sunggyu’s and Woohyun’s room of course.” „What? Why not at our room!” Sungyeol asked protesting. „They’re the oldest they are the most responsible ones.” He answered. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked back. Dongwoo looked at the manager, „I’m the second oldest!” „But Sunggyu is the oldest so, on his room.” He said. The others sighed and nagged a bit. Sunggyu laughed a bit and looked at you. „You really like her don’t you?” Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and slowly nodded. After a while you arrived at the house. „Woohyun, you go make a third bed on your room, I’ll take her out.” The manager said. „Nah, i’ll do it.” Sunggyu smiled as he unbelted you and lifted you carefully. He walked inside and held you while Woohyun made the bed. He looked at you. You woke up a bit. „.. where are we?” You asked sleepy. „We’re home now.” You looked at sunggyu, „… i see.” You pressed your head against his arm and closed your eyes again. Woohyun called Sunggyu and he walked in, laying you on the bed. You held his shirt firm. „… guess i’m stuck here.” Sunggyu smiled. „I’ll bring you food when it’s ready!” Woohyun smiled and left the room. Sunggyu laid down next to you and looked at you while your were sleeping. He softly touched your lips with his thumb. You opened your eyes and looked at him. He looked back and smiled. You closed your eyes again and fell asleep.