02 Alone

My girl

„So we just ditch L?” Sunggyu asked. „It’s him or us, buddy!” Woohyun laughed. „… neh.. they are still staring at us..” You said softly while hiding behind the two. Sunggyu stopped, making you bump into him. „Ah, they are?” He said while turning around, seeing people stare and whisper. Then he looked at you. You were rubbing your nose from the bump. He smiled, „Did it hurt you?” „Ah no.. i’m fine!” You smiled soft. „Ooh no.. Okay. go.” Woohyun said while looking at the crowd. „What? But why..” Sunggyu said. „Manager.. now go and enjoy your free time! i go distract the manager!” Woohyun patted Sunggyu’s shoulder and left. You looked at Woohyun while he left. Sunggyu took your hand and pulled you along. „Let’s go get some cotton candy!” He said, while looking at you. You looked at your hand as he pulled you along and nodded, looking back at Woohyun again, till you couldn’t see him anymore. Suddenly you felt more nervous. Sunggyu went to the cotton candy and bought you a cotton candy and sat down on a fallen tree on the edge of the crowded park. „Aren’t you worried about him?” You asked slightly nervous. Sunggyu smiled, „No. are you?” He asked. „well.. slightly… i mean.. i don’t know..” You said looking down. „Don’t worry. He just said that so we could be alone after all.” He said while looking at you. You looked up, „What?” „I saw him looking at his phone, L managed to get out as well, he said that so we could be alone and he is meeting up with L.” He took a bite from his cotton candy. You looked at him, „Really?” He nodded while chewing. You smiled soft. „Do you like him?” He asked smiling soft. You looked at Sunggyu, „W-What?” „I understand it though, He has a great charisma, it’s only natural for you to like him.. But i’m glad someone like you can fall for him!” Sunggyu sighed while smiling and looking at the sky. „No, you’re wrong.. I mean … i don’t dislike him, but i barely know him, beside…” You looked at the sky as well. „Then.. do you like someone?” Sunggyu asked looking at you. „well.. kind off.. i guess.” You said soft. „Do you know him?” He asked. „Kind of i guess, i mean.. i haven’t talked that much yet, but he seems like a nice guy..” „Did you meet him today?” You nodded. „Then why don’t you talk more with him?” Sunggyu looked at you. „I .. am afraid.” „Afraid for what?” „I’ve been dumped on a festival like this a month ago.. i was played with all along and that really hurt me. I am afraid of trusting. It’s not that i don’t want to trust, i am just too scared to.” You said, suddenly you shook up. „Oh.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t meant to tell all that..” He shook his head, „it’s okay.. So the one you like.. who is it? Is it L? I can call him to come over here to go talk more with you! He’s a good person!” Sunggyu took his phone. You putted your hand on his phone. „No.. please don’t .. ” „Not?” He asked, as he started looking around for the one you meant. „I don’t think you get it quite right… just forget it.” You looked at the sky as you sighed, „It must be too good to be true, right..” He looked at you questioning. „Never mind..” You smiled soft. „… I’m sorry if i’m too forceful, anyway, i want to help you, You seem like an amazing and nice person, and i’m sure anyone would fall for you if they gave you a chance!” Sunggyu said while holding your hand. You flinched. „A-ah..” You looked at him, „ Thanks.. i’d appreciate that..” You smiled as you noticed he really wanted to help you. „You don’t have to tell who you like, since we just met each other just now.. Somehow it feels like i’ve known you for longer than today!” He smiled. You smiled back. Sunggyu’s face suddenly changed, „We have to go..” He took your hand and stood up, „W-what?” you asked. „Let’s go to the ferris wheel!” „why?” You asked, „The managers are here.. we need to get away..” You stood up and nodded, „Let’s go to the ferris wheel.” The managers noticed him and ran towards the two of you. „Come! I know a shortcut!” You pulled him into the bushes and ran off. You pulled him through the crowd to the ferris wheel and got on. The managers followed you and were a second too late to get in. You sighed „Well we’ve made it, but you know that once we get off they get us, right?” „Nope.. They were stupid enough to get on the wagon after us! hahahah!” Sunggyu laughed as he saw the managers behind him. He waved. The manager pointed at you and mouthed, „Who is that?” Sunggyu laughed and pulled you closer to him, making you face the managers, You smiled a bit unsure and waved. „So we have to think of a place to go after this.. before they can catch us!” He pulled you closer, making your head touch his shoulder. You looked at him, as he looked back. His face intensified as his nose touched yours. As you looked in his eyes the fear of being betrayed took over and you quickly looked away while blushing. „Ah.. i’m sorry… I didn’t meant to…”  he apologized looking away awkwardly. You shook your head, „It’s okay.. don’t mind it.. „ The rest of the ride was painfully awkward and quiet. „We have to go..” Sunggyu stood up. You nodded and stood up as well. „Where do you wanna go?” He asked. You looked at him, „I don’t know..” He looked down, „You can go if you want.. the managers will catch up to me eventually..” You looked at him for a moment and shook your head, „Don’t look down, you’re hiding your pretty face..” You smiled. He looked at you and smiled back,  „Then let’s go to the only place they won’t be looking for us..” „Where?” You asked. „Behind the stage!” He said laughing as he ran off with you.