05; Paparazzi

My girl

The next day you and Woohyun went grocery shopping early in the morning. You woke up with Sunggyu and Woohyun against you, they probably rolled against you in their sleep. You walked to the store so you would get to know the way. You talked a bit with Woohyun, suddenly he stopped in his tracks, „Come here for a sec.” He said as he slowly got closer and touched your cheek. „There was a eyelash on your cheek.” He smiled as he looked at you. You smiled as well, „Thanks!” you smiled. Suddenly he noticed something, „Come.. quick.” He grabbed your hand and pulled you along. „W-what’s wrong?” Woohyun looked quickly at you, „I saw a flash, we’re probably followed by paparazzi..” You looked around while being pulled along. „Don’t look, we’ll most likely be the headlines tomorrow!” He said as he pulled you into the supermarket. He quickly pulled you to the corner of the shop. „They are inside..” He pushed you against a door and stood in front of you so they couldn’t see you. You looked at him. As you noticed flash going off, He pushed the doorknob down and entered the „private” area of the shop. „I’m sorry for intruding, I’m Woohyun from Infinite and some paparazzi followed me and my little sister into here, could we use the backdoor?” He asked politely. „uh, yea of course!” a boy answered as he smiled. You remained quiet and just followed Woohyun’s orders. The two of you quickly went home. „This happens a lot, if we go out at least. There are always crows watching us.” He explained. You nodded, „Thanks for protecting me” You smiled. He looked at you, „It’s natural..” He smiled. You hugged him for a second. He hugged back. „We have to hurry home..” You said as you looked up to him. He nodded as he looked into your eyes. And so you left for home.

 

It was the day after, in the evening and the news was all over the news and the newspapers where full with the news „Woohyun dating girl, Spotted kissing in Supermarket.” The managers sighed as they putted down the paper. „Well… that escalated quickly.” Woohyun said while staring at the picture. „Did you kiss her?” Sunggyu walked in as he saw the news as well. „I did not kiss her.” Woohyun said while closing his eyes and holding his nose-bone. You looked at the article as well, the picture was taken from an angle it looked like the two of you were kissing. On the other page there was a picture of the two of you hugging and -walking hand in hand-. „Come on, Woohyun. You see the picture. The two of you are so close, What else could it be than a kiss?” Sunggyu asked. „I tried to protect her from the camera’s so they won’t catch her face. The fangirls will attack her if they know who it is.” Woohyun looked at him. „And the hand - in - hand picture?” He asked. „I was pulling her away because i noticed the paparazzi.” „What about the hug?” He asked again. „She thanked me for protecting her.” Woohyun answered once again. „What kind of bull is this. You really think i buy this stuff? The two of you are dating aren’t you? It can’t be anything else. The pictures are proof enough!” Sunggyu got mad. The manager got called by the agency and left the house. „He’s not lying.. we didn’t kiss, not even close! I mean.. i like someone else” You said in defense as you stopped reading the article. Sunggyu looked at you. „You too? Why are you hiding it. it’s obvious. You know what, I’m leaving. I don’t want to hear any of this bull anymore!” Sunggyu left the house angry. You stood up, „Sunggyu—„ The door was slammed. „He seems to have a short temper the last days..” Hoya said as he looked at the door. „Yea, i don’t know it either, right now i have other things to worry about to be honest.” Woohyun said. You looked at the door and sighed, „Tho.. I am surprised they could catch these perfect shots. It really does look like we’re kissing!” You investigated the pictures, „What kind of angle did they use?” You asked out loud. Hoya stood up, „Allright go and stand like in the picture.” He took his phone. „What?” You asked. Hoya smiled, „We’re gonna check the angle!” He said. You and Woohyun stood up, Woohyun placed you against the door and stood in front of you. „It was like this.” Woohyun said as his face was pretty close to yours. „And we did look at each other…” Hoya stepped around, trying to determine the angle. „this is it.” Hoya took a picture with his phone and showed it to the two of you. „Woa. It looks almost identical!” You said surprised. „My face is also slightly tilted, so no wonder it looks like we’re kissing, When people kiss they both slightly tilt their heads so their noses won’t bump!” He said as he demonstrated it by coming closer and tilting his head. Hoya nodded, „Now stop because we don’t need more fake kiss pictures, If one is enough to upset Sunggyu-hyung” He said joking. Woohyun laughed a bit. „i wonder where he went though..” Sungjong said from the couch. „He’ll come back eventually… „ Woohyun said as he stretched. „Let’s go sleep, Lucy..” He said as he yawned. You nodded and went to the room to sleep.