I can win

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin opened her eyes calmly.she got up from her bed and stood in front of mirror.she remmembered what her unnies told her in the morning.

“you will miss him if you not see him even for 1sec”

“his tears break your heart”

“you always want to be around him”

"now i'm sure what is my feeling for her."Hyomin said to mirror.

this time the old woman's words crossed her minds.

"be honest with yourself.don't hide your feeling. i belived you can do it Hyomin."

"yeah.i should believe myself too. i never lose.i will make her fall for me." she smiled widly at herself and take a deep breath.then leave the room.

"oh hyomin you wake up??"Boram said.

"yap.what are you doing??"Hyomin asked them whom all sitted in front of tv.

"waiting for Soyeon's drama to be start."Qri answered.

"come on join us."Soyeon said.

Hyomin eyes was on a couple whom sat next to eachother.Eunjung and Jiyeon.

She went closer and placed herself between them forcefully to make them separate.

“I can watch better from here.”she said calmly without caring about their weird look.

The drama started and everybody became silent.the only sound was their laughing and Hyomin’s heartbeat.

“why I didn’t notice before my heart beat faster when your beside me?”Hyomin asked herself while secretly stared at her beloved.

She could feel a gaze on herself.a different gaze.

“what’s going on her?”she asked then try to get her attention back to TV.

 

 

As soon as the drama ended Qri turned off the TV.

“yaaaaaaaaaaaaah.”everybody fussed.

“no exception. Who’s turn is it?”Qri said firmly.

“for what?”Boram asked.

“washing dishes?”

“hffffffff. It’s like we are in army.”Soyeon said.

Eunjung and Jiyeon raised their hands with pout.

“I will do it.”Hyomin got everybody’s attention.

“what?”Qri asked counfused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter