Deep in your eyes

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She opened her eyes by feeling a killing headache.placed her hand on bed as support pulled herself up and sat on bed.she felt so dizzy.rubbed her forehead she turned her look around unfamiliar room.

Suddenly some memories of last night flashed in her mind.

"she lied you because i asked her."Yoona shouted as crying.

She pressed her eyelid tried to remember more.

The glass was filled with alcohol again and again.

The memories of last night kept crossing her mind like a movie then stopped on one sence.

She kissed Eunjung..!!

Her eyes wide opened.immediately got up from the bed and walked out of room.

 

 

As she step in living room she found everybody are there.anybody is busy with something just like it is a normal day.she looked at the clock just to see it's already 7pm.

"oh gosh.how long i was slept????"she asked herself the cough fakely to took the girls attention.

"oh.you are awak??"Boram asked first.

Hyomin whom showed herself busy with cleaning the pictures on the wall glanced on her

"where is Eunjung?"Sooyoung asked bravely ignored their questioning look.

"at rooftop."Soyeon informed her and showed the way that was ended to there.

Sooyoung thanked her and was about to pass Hyomin but her arm locked in Hyomin's tight hold.

She got shock.glanced on Hyomin to know what's wrong with her.but Hyomin just looked straight.

"don't dare to break her heart again."she said firmly.

"what??"

"if i was aware of your dating i never let you do this to her ...she is the most precious thing in my life...now i'm beside her and will protect her.she isn't alone anymore."this time she turned to look at her. "don't hurt her."she then let go of her hand left to kitchen.

Sooyoung lowered her head she know that they have right to do it so just left living room shyly.

 

 

 

Eunjung was on rooftop.staring at dark sky and feeling cold air of night.

Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around her body and a chin was rested on her shoulder.no need to turn back...she was completely sure who she is.

Being on that position for some minutes Eunjung broke the silence.

"that night i couldn't sleep. I hated myself for lying you. I sat next to sleepy Yoona and watched her sad face in sleep just like what i did last night."

"h..how..do..you.k..now??"Sooyoung was sure they didn't talk last night.so how Eunjung knews what was the reason for this misunderstanding??

"That night was the only time i lied you."Eunjung said calmly made Sooyoung felt ache in her heart.

"why??was it really that much hard for you to trust on me??"deep in her voice was a pain that Sooyoung could feel cleary.

"I'm so sorry."It was the only thing she could say.

"I can't blame you at all.maybe i wasn't good enough to make you believe me."

"please don't say it Eunjung.you did nothing.it was all my fault."

"do you remember this?" Eunjung asked as lifted the necklace.

Sooyoung widened her eyes couldn't believe she still kept this.

"how could i forget it??this necklace is a part of the best day of my life."

"everytime i looked at this i just remembered how sweat you were that day..i smile...but then...i just remembered that cold Sooyoung whom left me easily without bothering herself to gave me an explanation....i asked this necklace why she left me??why she changed so much??if she didn't love me why gave you to me??...but unfortunately it couldn't speak."Eunjung paused to take a deep breath. "you said our love way will have no way...but we arrived to end soon...you said will hold my hand but you just left me alone in love way...i asked you lead me to a good place..but you...you lead me to a dark world with a brokenheart."her tears start to rolling down as smiled bitterly.

Sooyoung bitted her lower lip.how much she wished could back in time and make up her mistake..how much she wished to not hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter