hurt

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany ruffled her hair. "aishhh.I'm going crazy..what happened between them??why they became like this??"

"I don't know too.but seems like some serious thing happen between them.Sooyoung never was this much cruil and rude."Taeyeon led her head back and rested that on couch.

"I'm scared....Sooyoung was like a dead person those days...what if she become like that again??"everybody looked at Sunny's worry face.

"She is right.wish we could do something."Seohyun said.

"I'm worry about Eunjung.Sooyoung talked too harsh with her.she looked so brokenheart."Tiffany just remembered Eunjung's face when she left restuarant.

"how can we get news about her?"Hyohyun asked.

"I will call Qri"Yuri suggested.took her phone and dialed Qri's number.

 

 

 

Everybody was silent except Jiyeon whom was sheding tears.

"Jiyeonah.It's enough.don't cry."Boram rubbed her back.

"How could i be this much careless??how could i didn't noticed my unnie is sad??she was always beside me when i needed her,but me....i'm so bad."Jiyeon rested her head on Boram's chest.

Hyomin whom was still at balcony felt so emotionalless. She didn't know should feel pity for Eunjung or herself..which one was more pitiful???

Suddenly a ringtone sound broke the silence.

"oh.It's Yuri."everybody turned to her.

"answer."Soyeon said.

Qri nodded then answered the call.

"Yuriah."

"I hope i didn't distrube you."

"of course not."

"I wanted to ask how is Eunjung..we are worry about her."Yuri said shyly.

"she was in her room when we arrived at dorm.we just thought she needs time to be alone."Qri informed her while her eyes was fixed at closed door of Eunjung's room.

"same as here.Sooyoung just went to her room and nobody dared to follow her.she is so scary when is angry."Yuri let out deep sigh.she really hate this situation that she didn't know should be in which side.

"I don't know should we just stay out or should involve in their problem?"Qri asked heavily.

"Both of them so stubborn and..."

“what the hell is with you Im Yoona???huh???why you try to protect someone that fooled you???didn’t you get hurt???don’t you even have pride???why you trying to act like a kind angle???it’s so disgeusting…”

Everybody's eyes widened as heard Sooyoung's loud shout.

Qri aslo heard that from otherside and got shocked.

"I..I...I'll...call you later..good night."Yuri hang up the call didn't even wait for Qri to say anything.

 

 

"whay happened??"Boram asked as saw Qri's expression turned to shocked.

"I don't know.just heard Sooyoung's shout.and Yuri hang up immediately."

"aigoo.what exactly happened on this girl.she was so kind and polite in past."Boram felt bad for seeing this side of Sooyoung.

"love can change people."Soyeon comented as glanced on Hyomin whom was listened to their conversation secretly from balcony.

 

 

 

Girls ran to her room.

"Yoona,Sooyoung,what's wrong??"Taeyeon asked them.

"what do you mean Choi Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter