Lost chance

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days passed one after one.nobody was in contact with Hyomin.It was just the news of her solo album that show them she is doing well.

And Eunjung….

She just breath and moved…sleepless nights and eating like a bird made her like a ghost.she tried hard to show she is alright but everybody knew her heart is really in pain and It was hard for them to see that cheerful and carefree girl turned to be this much pitiful.

Everybody were in practicing room to practice for their upcoming performance.

Everybody except Hyomin whom was busy with her solo album.

"AH."

The girls turned to Eunjung whom was fell on floor for more than ten times.she was held her knee.

"Are you ok,unnie???"Jiyeon asked worriedly as knelt beside her.

"Yes.It's nothing."

Jiyeon touched her red knee. "Is it pain??"

"It's ok,Jiyeonah.don't worry."Eunjung felt annoyed.Usually she enjoyed when Jiyeon got worry about her but know she just wanted to be alone and nobody attend her.

"How it could be ok?you fell many times today.you will hurt yourself."Jiyeon raised her voice as felt anger by her stubborn unnie.

"Let's rest some minutes."Qri found how much it annoyed Eunjung so just decide to stop Jiyeon.

The girls nodded and sat on the floor far from Eunjung.

"She is hurting herself.we should do something."Jiyeon said worriedly.

"Somebody should talk to her."Boram commented.

"Who?"Qri asked but got no answer she looked at Jiyeon.

"Come on Jiyeon you are best choice.Eunjung loves you a lot so she will care about your words."

"Don't count on me.I don't dare.Just look at that big frown on her face,she look scary."Jiyeon pouted sadly it was the first time that the sweet makane whom always got what she wanted with her aegyo scared to talk with someone.

"Then you go."Boram pointed to Soyeon.

"Why me??"Soyeon asked in shock.

"Because you are the one whom always talk about these things with her.come one you are the best talker I ever seen."Qri tried to cheer her up.

Soyeon let out a deep sigh. "ok."

She went near to Eunjung and sat next to her.

"Eunjung,today Hyomin will be back."Soyeon said.

"So?"Eunjung asked with her care free expression.

"Aren’t you happy?”

"should I??"she asked coldly.

"what's wrong with you,Eunjung??why you become like this??didn't you say you love her??is it your love??"

Eunjung lost her tempter she got up from floor angrily. "enough,unnie.enough.why you are blaming me?huh?what should i do?celebrate her coming back?the one who left me easily?"

"she didn't leave you."

"so what is it?I thought she is different but she was same as other.they think they have right to think instead of me,to feel instead of me,even decide instead of me.nobody ever care to ask what is my feeling and she is one of them...who said to her that i can't love her?who said her that i will reject her?huh?she even didn't tried to talk with me,recorded a voice message and saying let's forget everything like a coward.she gave right to herself to decide instead of me didn't give a ing chance to me to say what I really want.ok.so I will follow her words.just like always I don't have right to choose.so let's do whatever Miss.Park ordered.let's forger eveything."Eunjung shouted angrily like it all were Soyeon’s fault.she passed her wanted to leave room when Boram stopped her by holding her arm.

“Don’t do it Eunjung.you love her and she too.give yourself a chance to be happy.”the eldest one advised her with his worried look.

“unnie,why I and Sooyoung ended up like that???huh???because she preferred to belief the first thing that crossed her mind.why she didn’t asked me?because she was sure I will lie her..because she decide to not believe me…Hyomin did the same…she preferred to believe her silly thoughts…why she didn’t ask what is my feeling??why she didn’t confess to me???she left me just like a little girl that loves a doll and left in hope to forget that doll when grew older.unnie I’m not doll.”A tear rolled on her cheek.

Everybody lowered their head felt like have nothing to say.

“unnie,you are not a doll.”Jiyeon was teary eyes too.seeing how her lovely unnie is broken,hurts her.

“so why everybody treating me like this?why everybody forget that I have feeling too?why nobody care about what will happen on me after they leave???In whole of my life I was waited for someone whom not given up on me.I thought Hyomin is the one,I was happy to finally find her,but…I just need someone to fight for me…to show she really loves me…what’s the point to following her?the same story like Sooyoung is waiting for us…I’m tired enough…really tired.”she released her arm from Boram’s hold and left in tears.

“maybe Sooyoung hurts her,,but Hyomin’s love completely broke her.”Qri sighed.

 

 

Qri unlocked the door and walked in followed by Soyeon,Boram and Jiyeon.

"welcome back."a familiar voice made them froze.

"Hyominnnnn."Three of them ran to their friend that missed a lot after one month.

"Bad girl.why you left like that?"Boram slaped her shoulder frownly.

"Sorry,unnie.I won't do it again."Hyomin smiled widely.after one month being alone and just working and working try to forget the girl that is into your heart and mind everysecond,she missed to be with her members.

Her eyes was searching for a particular person.a person whom wasn't there.a person whom she was dying to see.

Qri smirked founding what that disappointed look in Hyomin's eyes means.

"Where is Eunjung?"she asked pretend that didn't noticed Hyomin is dying in curiosity to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter