I'll leave

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took the juice’s bottle from refrigerator.she was sure it’s belong to Jiyeon.

“let’s see how can you go cinema while you need to go toilet every minute.”

Then brought out something from her pocket and smiled devily.

She neared that to the bottle but then stop from what she was doing.

“why am I being like this?”she asked herself in shock.

“why I turned to this cruel girl?”she put the juice back.her hands was shaking.

She ran out of house without knowing someone is looking her with wide eyes.

 

 

 

Hyomin was sated on a bench.rain drops was falling on her shaking body.she stop sobbing as she didn’t feels raindrops anymore.

She lifted her head and saw her unnie is standing beside as holding a red umbrella.

“Soyeon uunie….”

“so it was you.”she said smilely and lean more close to Hyomin to cover her with umbrella.

“whom?”Hyomin asked dumbfound.

“the little devil that took revenge of me because I called her love a sleepy bear.”

“unnie…it’s not…”

“don’t try to hide it anymore.your eyes are shouting her name.Eunjung is so stupid for not found it.”

Hyomin just lowered her head.

“didn’t you told her?”

“I tried once..but I couldn’t.”

“why?”

“I scared…what if she reject me??what if I lose her even as a friend???”

“but you can’t hide it forever.”

“I know.”tears rolled again on her wet cheeks.

“aigoo.don’t cry darling.it’s so hard to see our cheerful Hyomin like this.”Soyeon patted her wet long hair kindly.

“Hyominah.” Hyomin turned to her. “don’t give up soon.it’s not easy to win Eunjung’s heart.”Soyeon’s voice turned to sad.

“unnie..do you know something that I don’t?”Hyomin asked curiosly as saw that sad expression on Soyeon’s face.

“let’s go inside.it’s too late.”Soyeon ignored her question and got up waited for her.

Hyomin knew Soyeon won’t tell her anything so just obeyed her.

 

Tomorrow

Hyomin opened her eyes heavily.she felt so dizzy .got up from bed hardly and went out of room.

as soon as she walked in living room saw Jiyeon is pouted.

"hey,Jiyeonah.didn't you want to go cinema???"Hyomin asked curiosly.

"ani.she left me."Jiyeon said sadly.

"why?"

"Amber called her and asked Eunjung to visit her since she missed her and doesn't have any free day except today."Soyeon answered instead of Jiyeon as walked out of kitchen with a bitten apple.

Hyomin simply nodded. "what about others??"

"Qri is hanged out with her friends and Boram went to visit her parent."

"good" Hyomin sat on a single couch in front Jiyeon.

"aish.i'm so bored.aren't you?"Soyeon said annoyingly while leaned against wall.

Jiyeon and Hyomin turned to her with questioning look.

"let's go out."

"cinema."Jiyeon commented excited.

"ok.so go and get ready.c'mon."

"you are the best,Soyeon unnie."Jiyeon jumped up and kissed Soyeon's cheek then ran to her room.

"why you are still here?"Soyeon frowned as saw Hyomin still is sat there.

"i prefer to stay home.i don't feel right to come."

"why?are you sick?"Soyeon asked worriedly.

"ani.i just feel so tired."

"are you ok with being alone?"

"i'm not a kid unnie.”

"ok.so take care and call me if anything happen or need something."Soyeon ordered her worriedly and lend a soft kiss on her hair.

 

 

Eunjung and Amber was enjoying in amusement park happily.

"unnie,let's try that."Amber commented excited as pointed to a tran.

Eunjung couldn't say no to this happy girl and just obeyed her.but when they were about to buy ticket Eunjung's phone rang.

"oh,Soyeon unnie." Eunjung greeted Soyeon happily as answered the call.

"hey,Eunjungah.where are you?are you at home??"Soyeon asked immediately.

"ani.why?"

"aish...i'm in cinema with Jiyeon.Hyomin didn't come with us.i am worry about her she wasn't so right when we left and now she doesn't answer my calls...i wanted to go and check her but i can't found Jiyeon...this girl is totally a kid...i just took my look 1sec from her and she disappeared...she doesn't answer my calls too."Soyeon informed her nonestoply in worried tone.

"ok.ok.ok unnie hang up i will back home.you find Jiyeon." Eunjung said with shaking voice.

"Amber i'm so sorry.i should go now.let's meet another day.ok??so sorry dear."Eunjung patted Amber's head.

"unnie,what's wrong??anything happened??" Amber asked as saw Eunjung concerned expression.

"call you later."

without wasting more time she rushed to street and took a cab.

 

 

"unnie"Jiyeon called Soyeon and handed her the popcorn she bought minutes ago.

"thanks."Soyeon said smiling as putting back the phone on her pocket.

"whom you called?"

"Hyomin."S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter