what's wrong?

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having a good birthday Eunjung get ready to sleep.every body were slept hours ago.when she and Qri was busy with replied to their friend’s text.

She went toward her bed and pulled blanket away.

“what’s this?”she asked herself as saw a small box on her bed.she opened the box just to saw a slender necklace. A beauty simple ring was hanging of that.she noticed a note on box.

“happy birthday dear unnie,it’s not your real gift.the real gift is my heart that is all for you.”

-Your beloved Hyomin XD-

Tears ran to Eunjung’s eyes.it remind her something that was painful to her.

“please don’t do this to me.”she said in sad tone as looked as sleepy Hyomin.

 

 

 

 

“c’mon guys.i took the room’s card.”Qri informed her members.

“Boram and Hyomin.Soyeon and Eunjung.”she gave cards to them.

“Jiyeon you come with me.”Qri said as led toward their room followed by Boram.

Hyomin glared at Soyeon.

Soyeon clear in fear.she went near her.

“I’m swear that I’m not interested in your girl.we just will sleep in separate bed.and tomorrow will leave.huh?please don’t get one of that silly revenge from me again.Jung hyuk oppa sulked for week last time.” Soyeon begged to Hyomin.

Hyomin tried to hold her laugh as saw how frighten Soyeon is.

“arasso.but you should report me every 5minute or else…”

“I will…I will.”Soyeon cuted her.

“unnie,what are you doing?let’s go.”Eunjung called Soyeon.

 

 

“what are you doing?”Hyomin texted.

Soyeon sighed heavily.

“just laid on bed.”she replied.

“OK.”

Soyeon stared at Eunjung that was playing with her phone.

“don’t stare at me like that.it scare me because everytime you be like this you wanna open up a topic that I hate the most.”Eunjung said without taking her look from the phone.

“you know much about me.but your actions is unreadable.”

“they aren’t.just try a bit more to be able.”Eunjung simply answered.but then she remembered something.

“the first time that I came here found it so accidently.then I promise to myself I will bring my love here as I found one.”Hyomin said without took her look from view.

“so why you brought me here?”

“I come here everytime that I’m sad,heartbroken,tired or disappointed.this place is so peaceful.i just though you need this peace too.”

“but I’m not sad or disappointed.”Eunjung said smiling.

“don’t lie to me.”Hyomin turned to her. “I can see the sadness in your eyes. I know you so well unnie,something is bothering you.”she said in serious tone.

“no one can hide nothing from you.”Eunjung smiled bitterly.

“it doesn’t matter if you don’t want to share your pain with me.but just let me be beside you.and know this that you are not alone.”

“Hyominah…”Eunjung mumbled with teary eyes.

“shhhhhh.don’t say anything.let’s just get some peace.”Hyomin placed her finger on Eunjung’s soft lips.

“she was the only one that can read my true feeling from my eyes.”Eunjung whispered to herself smiling.

“how could you be like this?”Soyeon asked made her back from her dream.

“like what?”

“hide your broken heart and act like nothing ever happened.”

“mowlla.”

“I don’t like it.”

“it’s not a good thing.you never be like this.never hide your broken heart.shout at the one whom hurt you scold her.ask her for explanation or else.you will live in your dark world with many n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter