Old woman

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's MV for Goodbye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsdP2G6Yh7M

Eunjung's Goodbye live in The Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTzmmZ20Ebo

T-ara y love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShVRP09NCO4

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyomin was walking in street near to hotel.and waited for Eunjung to joined her.as she was walking she saw an old woman was sat in walk way.

the old woman smiled at her.

"hi.beauty."

Hyomin got shoked.

"omg.you know English??"Hyomin asked and sat infront of her.

"is it so weird that and old woman can speek in English??"she asked warmly.

"a little."Hyomin smiled cutely.

"do you want me to tell you about your destiny??"

"what?"

"give me your right hand"

Hyomin wasn't so intrested in those thing but she didn't want to broke her heart.so just gave her hand.

"you are in love dear."she said as she was looking at her hand.

"with who??"Hyomin asked playfully.

 "you aren't sure about your feeling...you don't know what is your true feeling...but as soon as you reach your feeling,it will be a fight for you...i can see it..you should fight for cautch your belove's heart...but don't get dispointed... you can be the winner..if you just be yourself."

"being myself??what do you mean?"Hyomin asked confusdely.

"be free.don't act.show her your reall side.and she will fall for you."

"she??"

"am i wrong??"she asked with a teasing smirk.

Hyomin didn't say anything and lead her head down.

the old woman placed her hand under Hyomin's chin and lifted her head up.

"be honest with yourself.don't hide your feeling. i belived you can do it Hyomin."

"you...you...even...know my name???"Hyomin asked unbelifed.

"of course sweetheart.of course. And also i know you are a brave girl so don't act l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter