I love you..!

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was another free day for them.

Two days passed from that incident and everything back to normal already.

Eunjung and Hyomin were lying on their bed rested after having busy days.

Hyomin's mind was so mixed up she totally lost in her thought while Eunjung just thought about some thing or maybe someone.

Suddenly a ringtone sound distracted them from their thoughs.

Eunjung took her cellphone.

"Yoona???"she whispered but Hyomin could heard that cleary.a big frown appeared on her face.

"Yoonah."Eunjung answered the call happily it was a long time she didn't talk with her.

"Eunjungah...are you..are you free somehow???"she said in low tone.

Eunjung frowned a bit.why she talked so formal?? "yes."

"so can we meet??"

"sure.where??"

"I'll text you the address."

"ok."

She ended the call.looked at Hyomin.she expected she asked who called her as usual but Hyomin was staring at ceilling.

"what's wrong with her??"Eunjung asked in her mind.

"Hyominah.I'm going to meet Yoona."she really addicted to reporting to her.

Hyomin just nodded simply made Eunjung more confused.

 

 

 

Eunjung entered the cafe looking for Yoona.after a short search found the girl.she was keeping her eyes on table while sighed time to time.

Eunjung led to her.

"hi."

Yoona lifted her head by hearing Eunjung's greating.she stood up fast.

"h-h-hiii."she stuttered while avoid eye contact with her.

 

 

 

Hyomin stood at corridor looked around the house,smiled bitterly.a deep sigh left her lungs as she pulled down the pin walked out of house with teary eyes.

 

 

It was more 15minutes that Yoona just stared on table playing with her nails.

Eunjung really hate it.she knew that because of what happened between her and Sooyoung now Yoona feel awkward that's why she also kept quiet let Yoona start it.

"I'm sorry."finally the girl spoke up but not in a topic that Eunjung would like.

"It was my fault...you got into trouble with Sooyoung just because wanted to help me...I caused it...I'm so sorry."she sound like wanna cry.

Eunjung reached for her hands and held them gently.

"Yoona.you are my dear friend and I'm not regret for what I done that night.you did nothing and it wasn't your fault..it was me and Sooyoung whom caused it...because of our weak relationship we made all of you worry...and we should be sorry not you...actually I wished you never open up this topic.It's all for past."she said so calmly.

Yoona stared up. "our worriness can’t be compare with your suffering...I was beside Sooyoung all the time I know how much It's hard for her.she said you don't love her.Sooyoung is in pain."

"Yoona.I should let her go.I don't have feeling for her more than a friend anymore."

"but she still love you."

"she should move on.because I'm sure there is people that loves her more than me."

"like whom???"Yoona asked as felt a bit scared.

"like you.Im Yoona."

 

 

 

"oh,Hyomin.you come."

Hyomin smiled weakly at her manager.

"Am i late??"Hyomin asked.

"No.we have two hours more till flight."

Hyomin nodded then looked away.seems like eveybody was so aspirer for their travel.

She sighed heavily by the though she is the only one leaving so hopelessly.

 

 

"Since when you know it??"Yoona asked in shock didn't even try to deny it.

"Is it important?"Eunjung smiled warmly.

Yoona lowered her head shyly. "I..I..I never tried to erase you from her heart..I didn't do that by purpose...I.."

"stop it Yoona.you talking like I don't know you.I never doubt on how kind your heart is."she really hated that atmosphere..seeing Yoona's sad face hurt her.

"aigoo...it's so odd.so that night i was comforting a girl whom was heartbroken by my girlfriend???"Eunjung joked finally brought smile on Yoona's lips.

"what whould you do if knew I was talking about your girlfriend???"Yoona went on the line feeling better now.

"of course.i would pulled your hair."the both burst into laugh.

"Yoona."Eunjung turned to be serious. "please don't give up on her."

"what should i do??she still loves you and only you.her heart have no room for me."her voice was sad enough for Eunjung to felt how painful her statement is.

My poor Hyomin...does she feel the same way...damn me...I caused it.

She shook head tried to focus on Yoona's problem.

"Sooyoung can't lock her heart forever.she will move on.but for now...she still can't digest what happened...she blaming herself...you should be beside her.just it.and be sure that she will feel your love."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter