Perfect day

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ok.it’s enough. I should sleep.tomorrow I have a date with Jong Hyuk oppa.”Soyeon said as got up and stretch her arms.

“what time you will go?”Hyomin asked.

“about 8am.”

“what???are you crazy???date at 8am???”Boram asked unbelief.

“we want to go mountain.”

“so go and sleep.unnie.have a sweet date.”Jiyeon said cutely.

“we don’t have anything for tomorrow. What do you think about hanging out?”Hyomin asked.

“sounds interesting.”Boram said.

“yeah.we need some fun.”Qri said.

“where will you want to go?”Eunjung asked.

“don’t worry I know an amazing place that will drive you crazy.”Hyomin said excited.

“aigoo.bad girls.you wanna go without me?”Soyeon pouted.

“don’t be jealous and just enjoy of your date.”Qri patted her head.

“so.everybody go to your bed cause we are leaving at 7.”Hyomin ordered while clap her hands.

“whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?”Qri,Jiyeon,Boram and Eunjung shouted at same time.

“the place is out of town.don’t be lazy.i’m sure you will not back when get there.so come on go sleep to be fresh for tomorrow.”she said then walked to her room followed by Eunjung.

“wait.what should we bring????”Qri asked.

“nothing.”she answered without stop.

“perfect.Soyeon let’s go to sleep.good night guys.”she said then went to her room with Soyeon.

“hey Jiyeon what if we were hungry in way?”Boram asked worriedly as just two of them was there.

“you are right.let’s take some food.”Jiyeon said and both ran to kitchen.

 

 

 

 

“come on Hyominah…everybody are waiting for us.”Boram shouted at Hyomin as led toward door.

“unnie you go first. I will come in 1min.”

“arasso.”Boram said then leave the house.

 

 

“where is Hyomin?”Qri asked as Boram got on Eunjung’s car.

“she said she will come soon.”

“aigoo.i should bring her by using force.”Eunjung was about getting out of her car but then Hyomin jumped out of house.

“I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.”Hyomin shouted happily and without caring about their frown sat on front seat.

Eunjung shook head and sat on driver seat.

 

 

“where is here?”Jiyeon said as the car stoped in front of an old woody house.

“just follow me.”Hyomin said happily and got of the car from car followed by the others.

 "hey.look who came here."everybody turned to that happy voice and saw an old woman is walking to them.

"our princes is came back."the old woman said as huged Hyomin tightly.

"i missed you ajuma"Hyomin huged back her.

"who are them?"she asked as broke the hug.

"they are my friends.i bring them here to show this wonderfull village to them."Hyomin explained smily.

"aigoo.you should told me before coming and i preapared a room for you."

"thanks but we won't stay for night.we should back town."

she faced to the four beauty girls and smiled at them.

"welcome to our village girls.hope you have perfect time here."she said kindly.

"thank you ajumonim"they bowed to her politly.

"aigoo.as i except our princes's friend are so beauty and polite.let's go inside and rest a bit."

they all followed her.

 

 

 

"who is she?how you know her?"Jiyeon asked as the old woman left them in room and going to kitche to bring some drink for them

"i accidently met her first time that i came here.

after that i come here some some often and stay in her house.she act like my grandma."

"she looks so kind."Eunjung said.

"she is kind more you can imagen."

 

 

Sun light slide Soyeon’s  eyes. She stretched her body and sat on bed with sleepy eyes.suddenly her look clock and then…..

“WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?????”

She took her phone and looked on screen with shook.

11:30pm

13missed call from oppa<3

“oh gosh..how could I sleep this much???it’s so embarrassing…i’m sure the alarm was on 7:35…and who turned my phone to silent mood????”Soyeon cried confusedly.

But then a massage came on the screen.

From:hyominnnnnnnnn

“hi unnie.how is your day with jung hyuk sshi????i wanted to say you we will come late so don’t worry and spend your time with your boyfriend.have a perfect date.^_^”

“what?????”Soyeon dialed .

“whatttttttt?you massaged me just 1min ago.when you get time to turn off your phone????” she throw the phone on bed and ruined her hair angrily. “how should I spend time in this house alone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter