something i didn't know

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they arrived home Hyomin led toward their room that was sure Eunjung is there.

“let her be alone,Hyominah.”Qri held her arm to stop her.

“so you tell me what’s wrong unnie?”Hyomin was so angry.

“there is nothing Hyomin.”Boram tried to calm her.

“we are not kids unnie.what is that all of you know?why we shouldn’t know?aren’t us your friends?”it was first time they saw Jiyeon this much serious.

“they are right unnies.”Soyeon looked them then continued. “sit down I will tell you everything.”

Hyomin and Jiyeon glanced at eachother then sat on couch.while Soyeon was sited in front them.Qri and Boram just leaned against the wall.

Everybody was waited for Soyeon to speak up.

 

 

 

Sooyoung entered the house followed by her unnies.

“ Sooyoung we should talk.”Taeyeon called her but she just led toward her room.

“let’s talk later.”

“YAHHH.CHOI SOOYOUNG.”Taeyeon wanted follow her but Tiffany stoped her.

“let her go.you know how stubborn she is.”

Taeyeon let out a deep sigh and throw herself on couch.

“hey guys.what’s wrong?”Hyoyoen asked as came out from bathroom.

“how was your night?”Seohyun joined them too.

“terrible.”Yuri answered as touched her forehead.

“I’m going to be crazy of this girl.”Sunny nagged.

“hi.welcome back.”

They all turned to the voice and saw smiling Yoona.

“what’s wrong?”Yoona asked worriedly as saw those weird look are fixed at her.

 

 

 

“unnie.tell me.”Jiyeon said as Soyeon’s silence took too long.

“ok.ok.ok.”she took a deep breath then continued.

“Eunjung was dating with someone.but didn’t tell us till me and my friend caught them on of their dates.she said she was waited for a right time to tell us so we just let them to be ready for telling everyone about themselves but just one month later they broke up after dating for 6month.she left Eunjung without saying any word.that time Eunjung was so brokenheart.she just wanted to know why she did this to her.but instead of going and asking for explanation she just kept her pain and tried to forget that but never could.”Soyeon stop.

Hyomin felt so empty in her heart.so the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter