Cool in the outside , Cold in the inside

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update (I was busy watching SNSD – Star Life Theatre) . Sorry that Yuri's appearance is less . Sorry that my vocabularies are limited . I :(

Anyways , ENJOY :D

SHORT PREVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

Hmm ? Who's that girl behind Mrs. Park ? Wow ! So tall ! The way she wears her uniform is so cool ! Way cooler than that midget in our class .

"Class , this is Sooyoung. She's going to be in our class for the rest of the year . Please treat her nicely ."

"Hi , I'm ChoiSooyoung."

END OF PREVIEW

TAEYEON'SPOV :3

Where's that Sooyoung ? I told her to wait for me at the front gate at 7:30am but she's not here yet . Is she lost or something ? It's already 7:45am . I was standing at the front gate with Tiffany . Many eyes were staring at us . At first , they were all drooling at the sight of me . However , when they saw Tiffany holding my hand , their expression changed .

Just then , I saw Sooyoung . She was wearing a black hoodie . What the hell is wrong with her ? Isn't she feeling hot at all ??

"Yah , Choi Sooyoung ! Why the hell are you wearing a hoodie to school ? Aren't you hot ?!" I spoke when she approached me . All eyes were staring at us . I heard one girl saying , "Kyaa ~ That girl is HOT !" Everyone started to whisper among each other .

"I need that ." Sooyoung spoke softly , not wanting others to hear her . That ? Did she meant blood ? I dragged her to the toilet . Tiffany followed me . Some girls tried to hear our conversation in the toilet by coming in but Tiffany immediately close the door and locked it . "Okay , you can bite me now ." I pointed my finger towards my neck .

"Not that , pabo . I mean tablets . Blood tablets ." Sooyoung smirked . We tried to speak as soft as possible so that those busybody students won't hear us . "I need blood tablets so that I can go places where there's light without covering my face ." She continued . Aish ! Say that earlier . She made me feel like a fool . Tiffany was just staring at us . She didn't know what to do at all . I took out the blood tablets from my bag and passed it to the tall girl .

"There . Take it . And take off your hoodie for Heaven's sake . You're attracting people !" I scolded her . Sooyoung swallowed on pill and took of the hoodie . Tiffany opened the door as the secret conversation was over . Students started coming in while some who were still outside were whispering among each other . Sooyoung looked into the mirror and fixed her hair . Again , the students were staring at her again . Aish ! What the hell IS wrong with them ? What's so fancy staring at a person who was just fixing her hair ? Fany was right . They are so annoying !

"Sooyoung ah , can you go to the staff room and ask for Mrs. Park ? Just tell her you're a transfer student and she'll tell you what's next . We gotta go now , class is starting . Hope we're in the same class ! Bye !" I told Sooyoung and waved at her .

"Bye , babe . See you during lunch ." I kissed Tiffany on the cheek before going into my class . When I entered the class , I saw that there's no teacher yet . I wonder who's lesson is it now . I sat down on my usual seat and stared outside the window .

END OF TAEYEON'S POV

SOOYOUNG'SPOV :3

Outside the staff room

I knocked on the door before opening it . I saw many teachers looking at me . I don't know why but I think I saw one female teacher drooling . "Excuse me , can I see Mrs. Park ?" I asked the teachers . The teacher who was drooling just now immediately wipe her drool and stood up .

"Ouh , you must be the transferred student , Choi Sooyoung , right ? Come , follow me . I'll bring you to your class ." She told me to follow her . Why was she drooling just now ? Because of me ? .________.  I followed that teacher into a class . I looked at each person in the class and I saw Taeyeon . So , we'll be in the same class . Cool . Just then , I saw a familiar looking girl . She's a blonde . Ouh . She's the girl that was in the way this morning at the alley . Same class as me ? I don't even know if it's a good thing or not . When I look at her face , I see a cold and arrogant person , but when I look at her eyes , it was something different but I don't know what . She has beautiful eyes .

"Class , this is Sooyoung . She's going to be in our class for the rest of the year . Please treat her nicely ." Mrs. Park told the class and asked me to introduce myself .

"Hi . I'm Choi Sooyoung ." I finally spoke to the class . I was about to continue talking but someone interrupted me . Actually , no only one but many .

"OMG ! She so HOT & COOL !" "KYAA ! So cool !" "She has nice legs !!" "I almost melt looking at her !! ~" Those were all the words I heard from the class . Annoying . I looked at Taeyeon and she gave an annoyed expression . I could tell she was annoyed too .

"Okay , Sooyoung . See that empty seat there ? That'll be your seat from now on . Take a seat ." Mrs. Park said . I gave a smirk to the whole class and the next thing I heard was girls screaming . Geez , how irritating can they be . I realized that the person seating beside me was the girl whom I "saved" earlier . I hope she didn't recognize me . Or else , she will know my true self . What I know now is that the whole class was staring at me while Mrs. Park was teaching . Well , I couldn't take it any longer . I hate people who stares at me like that . I tried to control myself but I couldn't . Seeing them made my blood boil ! So pissed !

I stood up and sighed . "Stop staring at me ! You all are suppose to be staring at the board ! You all are such annoying b*tches !" I spitted all the words I wanted to say and sit down . They gave shocked expressions and then turned their heads towards the board .

END OF SOOYOUNG'S POV

YURI'S POV

Mrs. Park came into the class 5 minutes later than she was suppose to come . There's a girl beside her . She's tall and have nice slim legs . She looks like an idol . Is she really that midget's friend ? I heard that Taeyeon's friend just got transferred here . Since we're talking about that midget , I'll tell why I despise her and treat her like a rival . A year ago , there was a dance competition between schools and I participated in it . Since anybody can watch the competition , many of my schoolmates came to support the students , including me , who represented JeongShin Women High School . Well , I won first in the competition and since then , I became popular in school . Jessica is also popular because she hangs out with me and people admire her Ice Princess personality .

I thought we were the only famous students in our school , but ever since there was a singing competition between schools , that midget participated in it , won first and become popular too . I hate it ! She has more fans than me ! Ever since then , Sica and I hate her . Well , actually , I hated that midget WAY more than how much Sica hate her . Okay , done with the flashback .

I still can't believe that the transferred student is Taeyeon's friend . "Hi , I'm Choi Sooyoung ." she spoke . I could hear the class screaming like fangirls . In no time , this Sooyoung girl will be famous too . She's like Miss Perfect when it comes to looks . I wonder if her personality is as perfect as her looks and body .

"Okay , Sooyoung . See that empty seat there ? That'll be your seat from now on . Take a seat ." Mrs. Park told that Sooyoung girl to seat . OMG ! Did that Sooyoung girl smirk just now ? That smirk really look great on her . PERFECT ! All the students in my class start screaming again . She seated next to Jessica . I didn't realise that all this while , I was staring at that Sooyoung girl . Her face is so addictive ! I can't stop looking at her ! All of a sudden , she burst into anger .

"Stop staring at me ! You all are suppose to be staring at the board ! You all are such annoying b*tches !" She shouted . So fierce ! A complete opposite of Taeyeon . I wonder how they become friends anyways ! This girl is seriously cool ! Hot face , cool smirk , y body , slim long legs and a fierce personality . I'm going to make her my friend !

End of the last lesson of the day

As soon as class ended , I immediately approach Sooyoung . I'm going to make her my friend . "Hi Sooyoung !" I spoke to her .

"What do you want ?" She gave me a cold reply .

"Let's be friends . I'm Kwon Yuri . You can call my Yuri ." I introduced myself to her . I took my hand out from my pocket to get a handshake . I thought she would return the handshake but she didn't . Instead she stared at me with cold glares . Then , she smirked .

"Friends ? Don't make me laugh . I don't make friends with annyoing b*tches like you ." Woah , that rude . I just wanted to be friends with her .

"Annoying ? I'm not like those girls who scream the whole time . I just want to know you more ." I answered her , not wanting to give up .

"Not like those b*tches ?? You were staring at me ever since I stepped into this class until the last period ." She replied . OMG ! She's such a meanie ! and cold too ! She's just cool in the outside but COLD , MEAN and ARROGANT in the inside ! Now I get it . No wonder she's friend with that midget ..

"Yuri ah , what are you waiting for ? Let's go home . Don't mix with this kind of people ." Jessica approached me . As I was about to walk out of the class , Taeyeon and her girlfriend was going to come into the room . I only stick out my tongue to her and walked away .

---------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------

Hey guys ! Gotta go ! Mom nag at me ~ 8:44pm here . Bye ~