You leave me for her ..

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for not updating the whole day yesterday .. I was out at school for 10 hours . So tired .. Anyways , today , I can’t really update a lot . At most , I’ll update 2 . I’ll be out in the evening .. So , hope you’ll enjoy this chapter .. ENJOY :D

YURI’S POV :3

I knew it ! Now , what should I do ?? PABO ! Why am I so stupid ? I was too aggressive to her just now . How am I going to settle this problem myself ? Jessica is the only one I have . What do my parents care ? They only care about work , work and more WORK !

“I’m home .” I went back home and find that nobody was at home . It’s always like this . I took a shower to relieve my stress . I put on comfortable clothes and then went in my room number 2 , which I make it as my own dance studio . I sat down on the floor and texted Jessica .

To : <3 Jessica <3

Hey , I’m so sorry for what happened just now . I didn’t mean to be so aggressive at you . I just don’t know how to express my feelings correctly . Please , give me a chance . I wanna meet you .

It’s been already five minutes and I didn’t get any reply from her . I guess she’s really mad at me .

To : <3 Jessica <3

Hey , you’re still mad at me ? I’m so sorry .. LPlease forgive me .. I only have you . Don’t leave me alone … I’ll meet you at the usual place in five minutes . I’ll wait for you to come .

I went to our usual place where me and Sica always hang out . I waited for her for five minutes . Ten minutes . Thirty minutes . One hour . Three hours . It’s already 10pm and still , there’s no sign of Jessica . Then , I saw her but this time , my heart shattered into million pieces . I saw Jessica but she was with another girl . And that girl is …

END OF YURI’S POV

JESSICA’S POV :3

“Hey , are you okay ?” I heard a voice . I couldn’t care who’s voice was that and eventually my cry got even louder . I couldn’t calm myself down .

Suddenly , I felt someone hug me . It was a very warm embrace and I started to calm down . The embrace was very comfortable and I didn’t want to let go of the embrace . I didn’t realise that I fell asleep .

END OF JESSICA’S POV

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

“Hey , are you okay ?” I asked the girl if she was alright . I thought she would look up and reply but she didn’t . Instead , her wail got louder . The pitch also got higher . Aish ! Is this girl a dolphin or something ?? Maybe I need to go for a ear check sooner or later .

To stop her from wailing like some mad dolphin , I hugged her . Then , I realised that her crying stopped . Great . I wanted to release the embrace but something stop me from doing so . I heard tiny snores . Wait , is she SLEEPING ?? Aish ! From all places , why here at an alley ?

I let go of her and saw a familiar face . That blondie ? So , I’ve been hugging this girl since just now ?? I don’t know if I was lucky or unlucky that I hugged her . By the way , why was she crying ?

Now what ? I don’t even know where she stays ! I decided to just bring her back to my house first until she wakes up . I tried waking her up but all she didn’t even move . I gave her a piggyback ride until I reach home . She’s light .

“Unnie , I’m home .” I opened the door and saw my sister siting on the couch , watching TV .

---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Hey guys .. 12:37pm here ~