Date with my Shikshin Part 1

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update .. hehehehs I didn’t have the mood  ... Anyways , ENJOY :D

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“UNNIE !” I heard a scream and felt pain on my left arm . It must be my little irritating dongsaeng , Krystal . I was having my peaceful sleep until she disturb me . What the hell ?

 

“Urrrggghhh !!! WHAT ???!” I screamed at her back . I have no idea what time is it .

 

“Unnie , we’re going shopping right ? Let’s go !” Krystal sounded so excited . Shopping ? Sh*t ! I totally forgotten about it !! I already promised her that we’ll go shopping today but I forgot . Today , I’m having my first date with Sooyoung .

 

“Ouh , I’ve forgotten about it . Sorry sweetie , I’m meeting Sooyoung later at 3 .” I had to cancel our shopping time . Well , I really can’t wait to meet Sooyoung later !! What time is it anyways ? I looked at the clock . 1.05pm .

 

“Wha- never mind . It’s okay , we’ll go next time .” Krystal said . I got out of my bed .

 

“By the way , thanks for waking me up ! Love you !” I kissed Krystal’s forehead and went into the bathroom . I didn’t know that I took really long to bathe . I washed my hair like thrice and make sure my face is pimple-free .

 

As soon as I got out of the bathroom , I immediately opened my closet and took out all those new clothes I bought last week . Which one should I wear ? Since there’s still some time , I tried each of the clothes .

 

Each time I tried on new clothes , I asked Krystal if it was okay . I had been doing this for nearly an hour already and Krystal had enough .

 

“Unnie , everything fits you . Just hurry up and go , it’s already 2:45 .” Krystal reminded me .  “I can take my time . Besides , she’s coming here to pick me up .” Yup , she’s picking me up .

 

Finally , I decided on what to wear . I was half way doing my hair when I heard the door bell rang . She’s here already ? Ahhhh !!! So nervous ~

 

“Unnie , you can go and take your time . I’ll get the door .” Krystal said .

 

                                                            …

 

I didn’t take very long and when I went down , I saw Krystal talking to Sooyoung at the door . I saw Sooyoung smirking . I wonder what happened ? “Ohh , Sooyoung , you’re here . Let’s go !” Sooyoung saw me and she immediately smiled . Ahhh !!! So cool ! ~

 

“Bye Krystal ! Take care of the house , don’t go out !” I told Krystal to stay at home . You know her , whenever she goes out with her friends , she forgets about home . “Let’s go .”

 

I was walking towards the gates of our house and I heard Krystal imitating my voice . “Let’s go .” I turned back and gave cold glares . “I heard that Krystal .” Then , she closed the door . Good , no Krystal for the day .

 

“So , where do you want to go ?” Sooyoung asked me . I only moved my shoulders up and down . Anywhere is fine as long as I’m with her .

 

“Hmmmm … Wanna go shopping ?” She asked again . Huh ? Shopping ? No no no ! If I go shopping with her , Krystal might feel upset .

 

“Errr … Can we do something else other than shopping ? How about we go and watch a movie ?” I suggested .

 

“Movie ? Hmmm .. but there isn’t any good movies released yet .” She replied . She’s right . It’s not that time of the year yet where all the good movies are released .

 

“You’re right . Then , what are we going to do ?” I asked Sooyoung .

 

“Can we go and eat ? I’m hungry ~ I missed my lunch time .” She looked at me and gave puppy eyes . This is seriously the first time she did that ! I could resist and pinched her cheeks . “Oww oww ..” I didn’t want to hurt her more so I let go and rubbed both her cheeks softly .

 

“Sorry .. Is just that , you’re so cute when you do that .” I said . Then , her cheeks became red . I think it was because of what I said .

 

“D-do w-what ? D-don’t b-be ri-ridiculous .” She was staggering while continuously looking up and down . So cute ! I never see her acting like this before . She was so cold and cool when I first saw her . Now , I see her as a cute little warm person .

 

I couldn’t believe that I’m so comfortable with her . It was our first date and I’m already this comfortable with her .

 

“Let’s go to that café and eat , okay ? Your stomach is growling badly .” When I said that , the redness of her cheeks got worse . ^___________^

 

“Ohh .. o-okay .” She replied softly . I walked five steps and I realized that Sooyoung didn’t move from her spot . Still embarassed ? I grabbed her hand and walked to the café together . Our fingers intertwined .

 

The place was crowded but we managed to find a table where there’s two chairs . Perfect ! As usual , this Shikshin in front of me orders a lot . One fish & chips , three burgers , five fries and one orange juice and all those are for herself . I only ordered a burger and a fries .

 

“Sooyoung ah , how can you manage your weight when you eat a lot ?” I took the opportunity to ask her in case I forgot .

 

“Huh ? I don’t know .” She replied . No way , girl . There must be some explanation to this phenomenon .

 

“Ehh ? Just spit it out . I want to learn too ~” I finished my sentence with a pout .

 

“I’m serious . I don’t know .” She gave her I-don’t-know face . Okay okay , fine . Then , the atmosphere between us became silent while there were sounds of people talking in the background .

 

A few minutes later , our food came . As soon as the waiter finished putting all the food on our table , Sooyoung quickly dig in . Aish , that Shikshin ..

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

“Sooyoung ah , how can you manage your weight when you eat a lot ?”  Jessica asked me . How the hell who I know ? I just happen . I know it’s strange , but seriously , I don’t know .

 

“Huh ? I don’t know .” I replied .

 

“Ehh ? Just spit it out . I want to learn too ~” She pouted . She wants me to tell her my “secret” . I gave her my I-don’t-know face and said , “I’m serious . I don’t know .” Then , we remained silent until the waiter came with our food . YAY ! Food ~

 

As soon as all the food were on the table , I started eating . You know me ~

 

“Sooyoung ah , eat slowly . No one is going to steal your food .” I heard Jessica telling me to eat slower but like I care . I’m hungry and NO one can stop me from eating quickly .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“Let’s get some ice-cream .” Sooyoung said , pointing to the ice-cream shop . WHAT ?! We just finished eating a few minutes ago .

 

“But we just ate lunch . You go , I’m full .” I replied while shooing her away .

 

“I’ll be back . Wait here , okay ?” She replied and went off . I only shooked my head in disbelief . I can’t believe I’m in love with this Shikshin . 

---------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 11:55am here :D Guess what ? I'm going to watch SNSD concert the day after tomorrow ~ I know you guys will be jealous , but hey , look at the bright side . I'm sure they'll come to your countries soon :D

1st update ... I'm still sick T_T