2 More Days (Part 1)

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update ~ I’ve been watching dramas for the whole day :O So sorry for not replying to your comments .. Too many ~ Well , I really appreciate them !! Thank you ! I’ll try my best to reply in the future ^_^ Anyways , please enjoy this chapter :D

 

HYOYEON’S POV :D

 

I woke up due to the noise my naggy mum made . “Arasso !!” and I closed my eyes to sleep again .

 

“Yah ! Kim Hyoyeon ! Up , NOW !”

 

Mum always wake me up 15 minutes earlier than the time I want to wake up .

 

As soon as I got off my messy bed , I went into the bathroom . I took out my toothbrush from the pink cup .

 

Pink …

 

Pink reminds me of Tiffany and it also reminds me that today it’s my turn to carry out the plan . Even though I sincerely promised to Tiffany that I’ll never leave her alone , I still have to carry out the ‘impossible’ plan .

 

Tiffany , I am so sorry …

 

“You can do this , Hyo . You can do this …”I talked to myself to gain some confidence . “But I can’t bear to leave her … Worse thing is , her condition isn’t that good …” What should I do ??

 

I guess now the bathroom is filled with my despairs … I need to get my acts together .

 

Hyoyeon hwaiting ~

 

                                                            …

 

As usual , I ran into Tiffany . I was greeted by her charming eye-smile which almost made me teary . I can’t accept the fact that I’m doing this to her .

 

“Hyoyeon hwaiting …” I mumbled to myself .

 

“Hyoyeon , what’s wrong ?? You appear less bright today …” Tiffany realized that I’m not acting like myself . Hyo , please don’t make things obvious !

 

“Erm … nothing … I , umm … didn’t manage to eat breakfast just now .. hehehs ….” It’s true that I didn’t grab anything for breakfast just now but it wasn’t even one of the reason I’m in this state .

 

Hyoyeon hwaiting ! Hwaiting !!

 

I really don’t want to do this …

 

“Ohh .. I see … Take this .” Tiffany said and took out something from her bag . It was a bread .

 

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Hey , thanks !!!!!” I thanked her and munched the soft bread .

 

At least food can help me …

 

THE POWER OF FOOD ! >:)

 

END OF HYOYEON’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

Suddenly , I woke up because the sound of a door closed was heard . After letting out a big and nice yawn , I realized that Krystal didn’t wake me up today . Strange . Is she still asleep ??

 

I looked to the right only to see no one on Krystal’s bed .

 

It means … that idiot !!!!

 

I banged the bathroom door that was locked at shouted at my dongsaeng , who’s in the room .

 

“Yah ! Jung Soojung !! Open the door right now !!!!!”

 

“Wae ? I’m using the shower …”

 

“YOU !! Are you trying to get revenge ??!!” I continued to scream as irritating as possible . Hopefully , that could ‘convince’ Krystal to get out .

 

Her class starts later than mine . Revenge , huh ??

 

“Yes unnie ….”Why you ????!!

 

“Yah !! Open this freaking door this instant !!!”

 

“Unnie , I don’t want you to see me !!!”

 

“I’m your unnie for Heaven’s sake ! Why must you be effing embarrassed ???!!” I erupted like a volcano .

 

“Unnie !!! Stop screaming ! Of course I’ll be embarrassed ! Unnie , I’m all grown up …”

 

“Grown up ?? GROWN UP ???!! Don’t make me laugh ~ Yours aren’t as big as mine , okay ?”

 

“YAH !! Sica Unnie !! They’re big enough !! Now , if you’re going to continue arguing with this little angelic sister of yours , I’ll take a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG shower … and you’ll be late !!”This kid got guts !!! Angelic ?? More like a little devil monster !!!  What gibberish am I talking about ??!

 

Luckily , Krystal didn’t take her own sweet time bathing .. Or else , she’ll know what’ll happen to her .

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

This dolphin ! Why isn’t she coming out of the house ? Don’t keep me waiting …

 

To : Irritating dolphin ~

 

Yah , if you don’t come out in 1 minute , you’re going to school alone . I don’t wanna be late :P

 

 

From : Irritating dolphin ~

 

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????? Don’t leave me , please ?????? ~ Please give me 2 minutes ^__________^

 

 

2 minutes huh ??? It’s already 5 minutes since she last send that message . I should just go without her .

 

I came to a halt after a few steps away from the Jung residence when I heard Jessica’s voice from behind . I turned around seeing Jessica’s messy blonde hair with her tie not pull up properly .

 

“Yah , you’re trying to leave without me huh ??”

 

“Durhh , if we don’t go now , we’re going to be late ~~” I replied 

---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------

He guys ! Sorry for making this chapter short ! :( My unnie wants to use the computer badly ... Okay , bye !! :D

ps . Hope you like the Jung sister's little argument ~