OHMYGOSH ! Sooyoung !

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! 2nd update !! One more character will be introduced here so look forward to this chapter ! Maybe this is the last update for the day , or maybe not . Well , ENJOY :D

 

TAEYEON'S POV

One week later ..

Yay ! Finally , the day I've been waiting for has come ! Today's the day where I get to meet Sooyoung for the first time after 4 years . I'm so happy yet feeling nervous . Since it's been 4 years since we last met , it will be a little awkward meeting her . Sooyoung ah , I really really can't wait to meet you !

I picked up my iPhone which was on the floor and I don't know why and dialed Tiffany's number . She said she wanted to follow me to pick up Sooyoung at the airport . By the way , Sooyoung is returning to Korea without her parents . She just want to come back to study here . After a few rings , Tiffany answered .

"Fany ah , get dressed . I'll come and pick you up in an hours time ." I immediately hung up when I heard an ok from the other side .

I threw the phone to my bed which landed nicely at the edge of my bed . Great . I went into bathroom and took a shower . A quick one . I wear a white t-shirt with a peace sign printed on the center of the shirt and skinny jeans . Realizing that I only took 45 minutes , I ran downstairs and ate breakfast with mom . Every morning , without fail , I'll drink a bottle of blood . Without it , I wouldn't be as energetic like how I am and I'm really scared that I'll end up biting Tiffany for blood .

"Mom , I'll be going out now ."  while wearing a high cut shoe , I told mom that I'm going to meet Tiffany then go to the airport to fetch Sooyoung .

"Okay , dear . Be careful out there ." mom calmly warned me about how dangerous outside can be . Wait , be careful ? Did she somehow forget that we're VAMPIRES ?

"Mom , did you like forget that ... never mind .." I was about to remind mom something but there was no point . The next thing she always say is that even we're vampires , we must be alert about our surroundings .

I left the house after saying bye to my mom and walked towards Tiffany's house while humming a tune . By the way , did I tell you guys why I'm popular in school ? Well , I sing very well and I won first , representing our school in a singing competition last year . Since then , I became famous in school . Okay , back to Tiffany . As I was approaching her house , I saw my girlfriend coming out from her house . Without me realizing , I started smiling . She was wearing the same thing as me - white tee with a peace sign , skinny jeans and a high cut shoe . My mom always say that we're picture perfect couple . I walked towards my girl and hold her warm hand tightly .

END OF TAEYEON'S POV

As Taeyeon approached Tiffany's house , coincidentally , Tiffany was coming out of her house . Their eyes met and Tiffany gave her usual eye-smile while Taeyeon gave her cheerful and fresh smile . Taeyeon walked to her girlfriends's direction and hold her hand tightly . They were ready to go to the airport .

The shorter girl booked a cab so that they could arrive to their destination on time . After the "long" (according to Taeyeon) 15 minute ride , they arrived at Incheon Airport . We waited for the plane that Sooyoung took to arrive .

3 minutes later ..

"Taeyeon ah , how does Sooyoung look like ?" curious Tiffany questioned her girlfriend .

" Sooyoung ? She very tall so she stands out in the crowds . Don't worry . I'll spot her . She's with her sister ." Taeyeon replied while looking for Sooyoung .

Just then , Tiffany so a very slim and tall girl with another tall woman , pushing the trolley full of bulky bags . "Yah , Taeyeon ah , is that your friend ? She's tall !"

Taeyeon nodded , having her eyes focused on the tall girls . As the two tall girls passed by the short girl , Taeyeon stopped them and asked the tallest girl , "Excuse me , are you Choi Sooyoung ?"

The tall girl took off her shades and stare at Taeyeon for a few seconds . "Yea , I'm Sooyoung ." the girl finally spoked . She was about to continue her sentence but Taeyeon immediately gave the taller girl a huge hug .

"Oh My Gosh ! Sooyoung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

-------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------

So , how is it ? This is the 2nd update . Gonna update at the evening or night . HUNGRY !!!!! I'm waiting for McDonalds delivery to arrive . So finally , I've introduced Sooyoung but it was really short , isn't it ? Btw , thanks for subscribing !!!!! Love you guys ~

SHORT PREVIEW :3

"Long time no see ! How're you doing ?"

"Umm .. fine ."

"Wow ! You're so tall ! Even if I tiptoe , I still can't reach ya !!"

"Umm .. yeaa ."

*Awkward silence*