We're alone

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Today , I’ll try to update as much as possible .. Look forward to it , okay ?? ENJOY :D

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

But , I feel like chasing her so that I can stop her from running further . Aish ! That cute noisy dolphin ! 

I chased after her , even though my running was pretty bad , until we reached the rooftop . Gosh ! How I really wish I can run faster .

“Why .. did .. you .. run .. away ?” I asked that dolphin while panting . I was so breathless .

“It’s none of your business , okay ?!” She shouted at me . I don’t understand her . I thought we’re friends and friends have the rights to know about each others problems . That dolphin pouted . Too cute ~

“Look , aren’t we friends ? I’ll help you , okay ? But I won’t tell Fany and Taeyeon about this . It’s just us .” I told her and gave my usual serious look . Well , until now , I still haven’t found my smile yet .

“Well , okay but in one condition . You’ll tell me your problem . I know you have one . I never seen you smile before .” Jessica said . I sat down , leaning my back on the door so that no one can open the door . I didn’t want anyone to come here . She sat down beside me , waiting for me to speak .

“Well , last time , I’m not like this . Taeyeon said that I used to smile a lot . Two years ago , while I was still in Japan, my parents left in a car accident in front of me . Since I was still young and I only think of happiness , something sudden like that really affected me . My unnie told me I always cry every single day without fail . I .. lost my smile .” I explained to Jessica about the tragic past .

I looked at her and saw tears falling from her beautiful eyes .

“Yah , you crying ?” I asked her . Is she pitying me ? Before she could cry even more , I pulled her for a hug and cool her down . “Thanks for listening to me . There , stop crying already .” I comforted her . I realized that I was also crying but I immediately wiped it away .

“You’ll help me , right ? You’ll help me find the person who’s lost right now , right ? The Sooyoung that Taeyeon and Soojin unnie knows . The Sooyoung that you’ll like .” I don’t why but I felt that the last sentence was a little unnecessary . Jessica only nodded .

I couldn’t help but continued the embrace . I didn’t want to let go . 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

TAEYEON’S POV :3

“Huh ? Where’s Sooyoung and Sica ?” I asked Tiffany when we found that those two were not at our usual seat .

“How would I know ? I was with you , pabo !” Tiffany shouted at me . Ouh yea , I forgot . Pabo ! 

W sat down and started eating without Sooyoung and Jessica . I texted Sooyoung to ask her where she is .

 

To : Sooyoungie

Sooyoung ah , where are you ? Come to the cafeteria . Aren’t you hungry ??

 

It’s been ten minutes and still , I got no reply . Where are they ? I just stared at my food . 

“Just leave them alone . I’m sure they’re at the classroom or something .” Tiffany told me to stop thinking and just eat . 

“Say ahh …” Tiffany was going to feed me . Immediately I opened my mouth and was about to eat the food on the spoon that she was going to feed me but she put it away from my mouth and ate it . 

“Yah !!” I gave a cute pout . She only laughed when I gave that pout . 

“Okay okay … Why are you so cute ?” Tiffany asked me while feeding me . I ate it and stuck out my tongue . I know I’m cute ~

 

                                                …..

 

Lunch time is over already and Mrs Park is already here ! Still , Sooyoung’s and Jessica’s seat are empty .

 

To: Sooyoungie

YAH !! Where are you and Jessica ? Class started already ! Get your *sses here NOW !

 

I looked at my phone’s clock . That last text message I sent to her was sent 15 minutes ago . 

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

YURI’S POV :3

Class started already . My head saw still on the table , I couldn’t stop thinking about Sica . I realize that she and Sooyoung are not here yet . I began to worry about Sica . She never skip class . Maybe she’s with Sooyoung , probably skipping class together . 

I haven’t eat since morning but I’m not even hungry . I’m only thinking about Jessica . 

Jessica , why did you leave me ? That question has been replaying on my mind ever since she left me . My head was still on the table , facing Jessica’s empty seat .

END OF YURI’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :3

Huh ? Where am I ? Did I fall asleep ? I realized I was lying down on someone’s lap . I sat up and saw Sooyoung sleeping . She so cute when she sleeps . I kept staring at her . Unconsciously , I leaned closer to her . Our lips were inches apart . I was about to lean even closer when she woke up . 

Immediately , I fell down due to the shock . What was I thinking ? I felt my cheeks getting warmer . 

Sooyoung yawned . “Ouh , you woke up already . Let’s just stay here until that Park’s lesson end .” 

I only nodded . I was still thinking of what I did earlier . Why did I do that ? Somehow , when I’m with Sooyoung , I feel comfortable even though we don’t really know each other well . I felt that whenever I’m with her , I feel safe . She reminded me of that vampire who saved me last time . Then , I remembered Krystal telling me that Sooyoung is dangerous .

“Umm .. did you saw my dongsaeng that time when you sent me home ?” I asked her . 

“Err .. yea . Why ?” She answered me and gave me a question .

“Ouhh .. She said that she somehow know you and she mentioned that you’re a little dangerous . Is that true ??” I was curious . 

“I don’t even know her . Maybe she got the wrong person .” Sooyoung replied . Yea , maybe Krystal was wrong . How can I feel safe with a dangerous person ? 

Then , silence filled the air until the bell rang .

“Okay , class ended already . Let’s go .” I said as I walked opened the door of the rooftop . Sooyoung followed me to class . 

-----------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 1st update for the day :D 1:44pm here ~