Birthday Birthday BIRTHDAY !!! (Part 4)

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys !!!! Happy New Year ! :D I realized something … I have 99 subscribers already !!!!!!!! Thanks guys for supporting this slow author ~ I love you guys :D Okay , ENJOY the fifth 4th part ^_^

 

“Kim Taeyeon , you better make it on time !!!”

 

                                                                …

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

“Fany ah , let’s go home .” Leo oppa said . We finished our lunch a few minutes ago and I really want to go home .

 

Besides , I need to cook for Dad .

 

I got into the car and waited for oppa to start the engine .

 

*drives*

 

I switched on the radio to hear some news . Didn’t had time to read the newspaper this morning .

 

“Oppa , don’t lie .” I told him .

 

“Lie about what ?”

 

“You actually have a girlfriend right ?”

 

“N-no”

 

“Okay , maybe not a girlfriend but you like someone .”

 

“…”

 

“I know it already oppa . You like our cuzzy Yul right ?”

 

When he heard Yuri’s name , he jumped a little and glared at me . He didn’t focus on driving .

 

“WHAT ? HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT-

 

*HONK HONK*

 

I looked to the front and …

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

Meanwhile , at Hwang residence …

 

Yuri was walking back and forth , had a worried look . She had a feeling that the plan will be ruined .

 

“Chill , Yul ~ She’s on the way !!” Hyoyeon stood up and stopped her friend .

 

Sooyoung wasn’t even in a panic state as she was only thinking about whether she should tell her girlfriend the bitter truth .

 

Jessica was in her sleeping mode .

 

Yuri was so worried and panicked , she looked like was going to explode !

 

Yoona couldn’t help but worry but she still remained calm .

 

Hyoyeon was also worried like Yoona , but  she had to think positive things .

 

Sunny and Hyomin were not aware that Taeyeon isn’t here as they were in their own world together .

 

Juhyun was …. eating potatoes . According to her , potatoes helped her to cool down .

 

“Guys !!!! Don’t just sit there and rot in your own world ! The midget said get into our positions !!” Yuri shouted and pointed to all of them . Her face was freaking red .

 

(Author’s Note : Yul , don’t explode !!! D:

Yuri : Shut Up and continue !!!! >:(   *explodes*

Author : *closes both her ears* Okay ~)

 

Everyone , including Yuri , quickly moved to their spots . They just had to wait for Taeyeon to come back and get into her position .

 

                                                            …

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

I’m in a cab with Tiffany’s mom . This is my first time meeting her and it’s … AWKWARD .

 

She did asked me why she was revived and when I replied , there was total silence .

 

Too silent that the taxi driver couldn’t take it and started to play some music .

 

“Ummm … can you drive faster ? There’s an emergency at home .” I had to come up with something that make sense so that the driver could do something with the speed .

 

5 minutes later …

 

We arrived safely at Fany’s house .

 

We went in the house and I quickly introduced Fany’s mom to everyone . After that I brought her to a nearby room , which is Tiffany’s .

 

It’s obivous . Even though I’ve never been to her room before (she never lets me in :( ) , I could tell that the room belongs to her .

 

It’s pink !

 

“Umm … Mrs. Hwang , do you mind staying here until I call you to come out ?” I looked up at her (she’s tall) and asked her .

 

She nodded and told me to go as she had a feeling that Tiffany is on her way . I bowed to her and ran out of the room .

 

Everyone was at their own spot and so I moved to where I was supposed to hide . I told Yuri to text the Leo guy .

 

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

LEO’S POV :D

 

“Oppa , don’t lie .” What the hell is my little sister talking about ?

 

“Lie about what ?”

 

“You actually have a girlfriend right ?”

 

“N-no”

 

“Okay , maybe not a girlfriend but you like someone .”

 

“…”

 

“I know it already oppa . You like our cuzzy Yul right ?” What the ?

 

“WHAT ? HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT-

 

I was cut off .

 

*HONK HONK*

 

I looked forward and to my horror , a huge truck was in front , almost collided with my car .

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I could hear a loud scream beside me .

 

I tried my best to swerve my car to the left to avoid the truck ahead of me .

 

Luckily for us , the two vehicles didn’t collide . Phew !!

 

“Hey , you okay ??” I checked on Tiffany . She nodded , but was still trembling a little bit .

 

I continued to drive and I was expecting her to ask me her previous questions but she didn’t . Thank goodness ~

 

*BEEP*

 

From : Yuri

 

Oppa , on the way ? O.o ?

 

To : Yuri

 

In five minutes :D

 

 

We were really lucky that we didn’t get into an accident :O

END OF LEO’S POV

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

Thank goodness we didn’t met an accident . Who wants to stay at the freaking hospital on their birthday ?

 

We reached home ten minutes later . Leo oppa said he will drop me off then go to meet his friends .

 

“Oppa , thanks for the gifts ! Drive safely !~”

 

I continuously waved until his car was out of my sight .

 

Surprizingly , the door was already unlocked . Did I forgot to lock it ? :O

 

I opened the door and revealed an extremely tidy house and I noticed a table full of food .

 

Huh ? I . don’t . get . it .

 

♪ Happy Birthday to you … ♪

 

This voice …

 

♪ Happy Birthday to you … ♪

 

Is it really …

 

♪ Happy Birthday dear Mushroom … ♪

 

I heard more beautiful voices

 

♪ Happy Birthday to YOU !!!!~ ♪ 

--------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`-----------------------------

Hey guys ! Happy New Year ! :D *yawns* Good night ! :)