Soulless girl , Familiar girl

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

YURI’S POV :3

 It’s already 10pm and still , there’s no sign of Jessica . Then , I saw her but this time , my heart shattered into million pieces . I saw Jessica but she was with another girl . And that girl is …

 CHOI SOOYOUNG .

 What the ? First , she was being arrogant and cold towards me . Now , she took Jessica away from me ? No wonder Jessica rejected me just now . She got someone else . I’m not forcing her to accept my feelings but I only have her left in my life . My one and only friend is already away by someone I really hate .

 I saw her walking faster when she saw me .

 It really hurts . I was in pain . My heart is in serious pain . I don’t know what to do . I banged the table really hard until my hand was seriously red . However , my hand felt no pain .

I couldn’t hold back my tears . My tear came down to my cheeks like a running water from a tap .

 “Jessica , why did you leave me ? WHY ?!” I screamed as loud as I could while crying loudly . I didn’t really care if people are watching me . I just couldn’t care .

 “Umm , excuse me Miss , were closing the café for the day .” I heard a voice .

 I stood up and walked away like a drunk person , swaying side to side . I walked into the same alley where I confessed to Jessica . I saw a can on the floor and kicked it hard . Why did you leave me Jessica ?

I went back home and went straight to my dance studio without even greeting my parents who were at the living room . I started stretching , preparing myself to dance . I opened a random dance song and started doing some heavy dance moves . I ended it with a perfect split . 

I was so breathless after dancing . I looked in front of a mirror , still in a split and I saw a different Kwon Yuri . The cheerful , outgoing Kwon Yuri turned into an emotional , soulless Kwon Yuri who look like a little child who lost her mother .

Jessica , why did you leave me ? 

END OF YURI’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

I was walking with Jessica to send her home . Silence filled the air . I have no idea on what to say to her .

I think we’re reaching already . I saw three figure outside a house and they look like they’re waiting for someone . Maybe they’re Jessica’s family . When they saw us , they kept staring at me . Then , I saw someone familiar …

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

KRYSTAL’S POV :3

Where is unnie ? It’s already 10.20pm! Mom , Dad and I were at the front door , waiting for unnie to appear . Then , I saw her with another girl . She doesn’t look like Yuri unnie . Wait . I remember her !

 

FLASHBACK (4 YEARS AGO , BEFORE SOOYOUNG LEAVES FROM KOREA)

I was on my way home after playing with my friends . I had to go home fast . It was already 4pmand I don’t want Mom to scold me . I decided to walk into an alley since it was a shortcut . Suddenly , I was being grabbed . Then I felt pain on the left side of my neck .

“Sooyoung ah , what are you doing ?! Stop !” I heard someone saying . Then the person who grabbed me let go of me . I touched the place where I felt the pain . There was blood . I cried as it was painful .

“Hey , are you okay ? I’m so sorry .” I heard a different voice . I saw a face which was full of guilt . What did she do to me just now ? I saw a shorter girl who was pulling the another girl .

I was scared that they will attack me so I ran away until I reached home .

“Unnie !! Mom !!” I screamed as soon as I reached home . I cried loudly . Unnie came to me and asked me what happened . I only pointed on the mark on my neck while screaming in pain . Unnie hugged me and called for Mom .

Immediately , Mom came towards us and saw the mark . She told me a vampire had bitten me . I was really scared and cried more but luckily Unnie was still hugging me and telling me that I’ll be alright .

NEXT DAY (STILL FLASHBACK)

I woke up and looked in front of the mirror . I yawned and to my horror , I saw that I have two sharp teeth . Oh no ! I became a vampire !!!!!

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Yes . I remembered her . If I were to recall , her name is Sooyoung , I think . Why is she with Unnie ? I’m still scared at the sight of her .

 END OF KRYSTAL’S POV

 

“Young lady , where have you been ?!” Jessica’s mother shouted at Jessica as she was approaching near their house . Sooyoung tapped on Jessica’s shoulder and said , “I’ll be going then . Bye .” Then , she walked off , leaving Jessica alone to answer her furious parents .

“Mom , Dad , Krystal , I’ll explain to you inside .

“Unnie , who’s that ?” Krystal asked her older sister .

“Ouh , that girl just now ? A classmate . Let’s go in .” Jessica answered . 

-------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update . I was stuck half way while writing this chappy .. So sorry . I seriously .. :P 8:08pm here ~ I think I'll stop for today ..