The plan goes on but what happen to Tiffany ?

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Nothing much .. ENJOY :D

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

“Girls , I have a plan .” We were silently thinking when suddenly , I thought of something . Jessica , Hyoyeon , Yuri and I are at Taeyeon’s house to talk about the upcoming party for Tiffany . It seems that all of us became friends in one day .

 

Yuri and Taeyeon are okay with each other and whenever Hyoyeon talks to us , it feels as if we know each other for so long .

 

“What ?” Taeyeon asked and all eyes were staring at me .

 

“It’s like this . Hyo and Yuri hangs out with Fany right ?” I paused and all of them looked like as if they were holding their breaths . “Relax guys . It’s not like I’m telling a ghost story or something .”

 

“Since Yuri wants to be with Sica , she will tell Fany about it and will join us for lunch and after school . Then , as her birthday gets nearer , Hyoyeon will say that she wants to hang out with Yuri so she’ll join us and leave Fany alone . How’s that ?” I explained to them whatever I have in mind right now .

 

“Yah , you want my Fany to suffer so much , huh ?” Taeyeon hit my head . “But I like your idea ~” She continued . The rest only nodded .

 

“So , it’s okay ?” I asked Taeyeon to confirm . She smiled and nodded .

 

“Yah , Choi Sooyoung , so you do have brains .” Hyoyeon said . What the hell was that for ? I frowned when she said that and she only giggled . “I thought you’re those type who doesn’t use your brains based on your appearance .” She continued .

 

“Yah , Kim Hyoyeon , ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’ . Does that ring a bell for ya ?” I said .

 

“hehehs , sorry ~” She apologized and showed her aegyo .

 

We chatted the whole night and didn’t realized that time flied really fast . “Ehhh ? It’s 11pmalready …” I looked at my phone’s clock .

 

“11 ???? OHMYGOSH ! Mum told me to come home by 10.30 !” Jessica shouted while looking at all the missed calls on her phone . Looks like someone forgot her curfew ~

 

“Sica , I’ll send you home . Bye guys !” I got off the bed and waved at them . I took Sica’s hand and said bye to Mrs. Kim before leaving .

 

“Ahhhh !! How am I gonna explain to them ??!!!” Jessica screamed till my ears are going to burst . “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!” She kept screaming .

 

“Okay okay , stop screaming !! I’ll talk to them , okay ??” I interrupted her scream . No offence , Sica , but , it’s kinda irritating :P

 

“Really ? What are you going to say ?” She finally stopped her dolphin scream and asked me . “I know what to say , okay ? Now , if you promise me you won’t scream until we reached your house , I’ll talk to your parents .” I replied and warned her not to scream .

 

She nodded like an obedient child . Cute ~

 

Five minutes later , we reached Jessica’s house and then I saw a familiar situation . Her parents were outside of the house , her mum looked worried , her dad looked as if his eyes were on fire .

 

“Jung Sooyeon , it’s 11:05pmnow . Please explain .” Her mom spoke calmly but yet it sounded creepy . Her sister was at the door and we exchanged glares .

 

“I-”

 

“Jessica bought food for the whole family .” I talked to her parents on Sica’s behalf . I handed them two packet of food which Mrs. Kim packed for us but I had to pretend that Sica bought it .

 

“Ohhh … And you are ?” Sica’s mum asked me .

 

“I’m sorry for not introducing myself earlier . I’m Choi Sooyoung , Jessica’s friend . How are you , Mr. Jung , Mrs. Jung ?” I tried to be polite to them . I saw Mrs. Jung smiling and Mr. Jung cooled down .

 

“What a nice child . Come in for a while .” Mrs. Jung invited me to their house and I saw Krystal giving a absolutely-no-way face .

 

“It’s okay , I need to go home . Take care . Bye Sica .” I declined and went off .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

I was so lucky ! If Sooyoung wasn’t there for me , I’ll be super dead . I can’t even think of anything to lie on the spot .

 

“Unnie , you really went to buy food ?” Krystal asked me . I guess she finds it suspicious .

 

“Durh , Sooyoung did said earlier .” I replied .

 

“I know , but you didn’t say it . Neither were you carrying the food .” She said . This smart girl ! “It’s okay , unnie . I won’t tell mum and dad .” She continued .

 

“Actually , I didn’t bought that . It was something my friend’s mother gave .” I told the truth to Krystal . “Just promise you won’t tell them ~” I continued but she gave a sly smile .

 

“Yah ! Jung Soojung ! Don’t tell okay !!” I shouted at her and she gave a nod , pleading me to stop .

 

Everyone hates my shouting . Is it that irritating ?

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

I lay down on my bed , looking at the ceiling , thinking about what happened earlier .

 

“What’s with the hesitation , HUH ? YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY BEHIND MY BACK , HUH ?!!”

 

“Look babe , I-”

 

“I don’t want to listen to your sh*tty excuses !”

 

I couldn’t believe that happened . I just couldn’t blame Taeyeon . It was all those people’s fault for creating and spreading those news . I hoped they’re happy . Well , they are . All those laughters and cheerings are to celebrate my break up .

 

Mum , what wrong have I done to deserve all this ? Is it wrong to be in a relationship with a girl ? Is it wrong to live in this world ?

 

If only I can follow you , mum . Life here is hard . I want to be free . Free to do whatever I want without anybody stopping me .

 

Why bother living in a world where you get humiliated no matter how well you do ?

 

Should I end my life here ? I guess I should .

 

Babe , I’m not ending my life because of you . It’s all because I want to give the world some happiness .

 

I took out a stool and a rope . The rope’s length should be alright . Everything was ready . What’s left is for me to stand on the stool and hang myself . I was about to get the rope nearer to me when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder .

 

I turned around and saw someone I knew . (Author’s Note : The bold means they’re speaking English)

 

“Mum ?”

 

“Miyoung ah , what are you doing ?”

 

“I want to follow you to Heaven . Just wait for me , I’m coming .”

 

“Please , just because you got humiliated , you want to end your life ?”

 

“…”

 

“Dear , I know it hurts whenever you got humiliated , but , it’s not as if the whole world is doing so …”

 

“But Mum , I-”

 

“You musn’t give up , my child . I’m sure she’ll protect you .”

 

“She , you mean ?”

 

“You can’t end your life just like this . There are a lot of happy things out there , waiting for you …”

 

“Mum , how long must I wait for all those ? I can’t take it anymore …”My voice cracked . She hugged me and I immediately calmed down .

 

“So , you’re telling me being with her are not happy moments ?”

 

“It is , but it’s all over …”

 

“Over ? Maybe your mind is over . You’re over thinking . Just wait for the time to come , Miyoung . I need to go now . See you soon .” She finished her last sentence and kissed my forehead . As I opened my eyes , she was gone .

 

I turned 360 degrees but there was no sign of my mum . I’m glad I met her just now .

 

I kicked the stool and threw the rope . She was right . I should just wait for the time to come . I don’t know what is it but I should just wait for it . 

------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------

Hey guys ! Listening to Tears by SNSD ! hehehs ^_____^ Hope you enjoy this ~ 11:32pm and it's the last update for the day ... Okay , I know the title is long ~ Bye people ! :D