Our Secret

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did I just tell him I love him? Did I just allow him to kiss me for real? I must have gone crazy. I must have been so in love with him to completely lose my guards to him. And then what now?

 

“Shinhye, are you still awake?” I heard Yonghwa called from outside of my room. Judging from the way he speaks, I could tell that he’s completely feeling a little awkward, to which, I could relate so well.

 

“Why? Do you need something?” I said, as I lay still on my bed, thinking of what he would say next.

 

“Nothing. I was just checking if you’re fine. I’m just having a hard time to sleep, you know.”

 

“Me too. Perhaps it’s because of the things that happened earlier. Isn’t that kind of weird?” We were talking with each other behind the walls that separate us, which I think is better. I could say everything without being awkward of seeing his face and reaction.

 

“That was kind of unexpected from you.”

 

“I didn’t expect myself to say all those as well.” And I giggled a bit for my honest to goodness answer. How could I lose control all of a sudden? That is not so me. “But don’t expect so much after tonight. I know you well.”

 

“I know you well too. I won’t expect much. I told you, I can wait.”

 

Soon as he finished his sentence, I decided to get up and finally face him. I retract what I said earlier that it is better if I can’t see his face and reaction. Being able to see his face as he utter those words to me is thousand times better.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter