Bowling Date

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, Yong. I won’t be able to come early this time. Jun manager, Miso, Youngmi, and Semi will be going with me.

 

Damn. I’ve been waiting for almost an hour as we planned to be at the venue earlier than the others. I even reserved a KTV room in the same place so that we can stay there before and after the bowling match, only to find out that she might be arriving later than Hongki. I felt pissed but there’s nothing I can’t even do and I can’t even get mad at her.

 

“Yonghwa!” I saw Hongki arrived in his pajama fashion. Jaejin and Jonghoon arrived together with him. I didn’t know this would be a FNC artist reunion. Had I been informed earlier, I could’ve bring my brothers with me.

 

I haven’t been able to hang out with them as we were all busy with our individual works. Although Jaejin sometimes visits us in our practice room, all we could do was greet each other and say our regards to other members.

 

“Hey, I thought you won’t be coming anymore in activities like this. How did you sneak from your busy schedule?” Hongki took a seat beside me and started bombarding me with questions.

 

“We were given a rest day before we go on practicing the sequence again. Shinhye asked me if I wanted to wind up.” I answered without looking at him as I busied myself playing Candy Crush while waiting for Shinhye’s message.

 

“That’s great! Your CEO has no mercy and we all need to rest from his whining.” He remarked and I could already smell the smoke coming from his newly lit cigarette. He asked me where my bandmates are and I answered him their whereabouts. Oh, they were just in our dorm, having a good sleep.

 

“Aigoo! Shinhye’s late now. She and Jun hyung had to pick up Miso and others.” He sighed as he looked at his phone, probably reading a message from either Shinhye or Jun Manager. There was a calming silence after as we were all busy with our hand phones. I, on the other hand, stopped playing on my phone and just waited for her message but there’s none.

 

“Sorry guys, we’re late.” I was delighted just by hearing the voice. Finally, I saw her again. I wanted to give her a hug right away but we could only look at each other. I already know what she’s trying to say just by looking straight to her bright eyes. In the end, it was Hongki who was able to receive a tight hug from her first. Minhyuk, Jaejin, and Hongki are her kids after all.

 

It was finally my turn to hug her but to my dismay, she just gave me a tap on my back and purposely sat beside Hongki without even uttering a word to me. Seriously? We’re all friends here and she didn’t even want to sit beside me. I’m sulking inside but I have to hide my frustrations so that no one will notice and no one will ask.

 

She grinned at me and even without words, I could tell what she wanted to say. She was sorry again for treating me coldly and for setting a distance between us. What I don’t understand is why can’t we even act normally in front of friends? We’ve been friends for so long and these people were used to seeing our bickering, our skinship, and Hongki knew that she turned me down. Distancing herself from me is so absurd. It wasn’t as if I’ll tell everyone of the secret we promised to keep.

 

“Let’s choose our team now!” Hongki initiated to start the game right away once everyone was settled. It’s going to be a 4 vs. 4 fight and just like the old days, he was prepared with the drawing of team members. Turns out, Shinhye and I were on different teams. I’m almost losi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter