Invitation Accepted

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry bro, I have to finish my demo."

"I can't join you tonight guys. Have fun."

"It's rest day. Sorry. I'll try next time."

 

Yonghwa hyung rarely joins in our get together since that time he came home drunk with Hongki. I am so done with his excuses that sometimes we don't invite him anymore. Unless our boss requires him to join the party, he would prefer going home or staying in the studio, working his off. I sometimes joke him that I don't need to compose since I am sure he has done a lot with all those overtime stays in FNC. However, it is obvious that he isn't enjoying it either. He was just forcing himself to be busy so as not to join us and to just be alone. It really bothers me because he has this habit of not sharing how he feels to us. He just keeps everything to himself and I am worried how hurt he is. He even had episodes of suddenly spacing out in the middle of our conversations. He is in pain but he is trying not to show it to us. It amazes me how he managed to take all our worries and pain yet he does not want to burden us with his struggles. Yonghwa hyung is a brother I look up to. And the best thing I could do for him is to give him the space he needs and at the same time, help him by lightening up his mood when we are together.

 

"Jonghyun ah, I hope you can make it on my birthday." I received a call from Shinhye a day before her birthday celebration and she was inviting the four of us. She was even hesitant since she had this feeling that hyung won't come but she risked anyway. That night when she confessed her feelings, I could not help but to feel sorry for them. Well, this is something that we don't have control over - something that goes with our the path we chose. The best thing I can do for them is to help them be friends again - if they still treat each other as friends because I know they do.

 

"Hyung, it's Shinhye's birthday tomorrow. She asked us to come." It was hard to find a right timing to tell about the invitation as he appeared to be not in a good mood the moment he arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter