It's Okay

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I shouldn’t have said what I told you earlier. Don’t be mad anymore.” I whispered as I tried to stop him from leaving. However, he didn’t utter a single word, his looks were dull and his embrace was lifeless. We were supposed to have fun but why did it turn out to be like this? Did I handle it bad?

 

“You don’t need to pretend like there’s nothing wrong when you’re with me.” Only Hongki and I were left in the place after everyone decided to transfer to a nearby club. I wasn’t over yet with the disappointment and quarrel I had with Yonghwa. This was the first time we had an argument. First time.

 

“Tell me, are you still not okay?” He asked, in between shots of beer. I’m still hesitant to tell Hongki about the little secret I have with Yonghwa. But he’s Hongki anyway. He’s my self-proclaimed kid and although we’re of the same age, he is more matured than me. I still remember the secrets I shared with him, like when I told him I have a crush on Yonghwa during You’re Beautiful days.

 

“Seriously, Shinhye. I thought you like Yonghwa? Why did you turn him down?” He’s been talking without me responding to any of his questions. I don’t know if I’d laugh at him because what he’s telling me right now was so long ago.

 

“Yah Shinhye! I should’ve just went with them if only I knew that I’ll do all the talking here.” He snapped at me when he realized that I’m just silent all along.

 

“Sorry, Hongki ah.” I mumbled. “Yonghwa and I are okay now. But I think I hurt him again that’s why we’re like that.” I saw Hongki’s confused look. He really wasn’t aware of what I’m just saying.

 

“What should I do Hongki yah? We’re secretly dating. I told myself not to fall in love with him but I can’t do it.” Finally I spit it out. It isn’t a secret anymore.

 

“What? What did you just say?” Hongki’s eyes widened by my confession. He was shocked.

 

“You’re the first one I told this about so please don’t tell anyone. You know Yonghwa is still on a dating ban.” I quickly reminded him. This confession was too dangerous for Yonghwa.

 

Hongki sighed. “You don’t need to worry. Even if Han found out that Yonghwa’s dating, he won’t terminate his contract. He’ll be free from that after this leg of concert tour. Besides, Han needs Yonghwa the most.”

 

Nevertheless, I pestered Hongki of promising to shut his mouth. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter