I'll Find A Way

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could not believe that I’ll be celebrating my 10th year in the entertainment business as ambitious as this. Of course as an actress, I’ve always dreamt of being known by other people both in Korea and outside of Korea. It was just a dream and it was so surreal that things were slowly becoming real. This ‘Kiss of an Angel Tour is very memorable to me. It was the fruit of my 10 years of hard work and I owe it to the people who trusted and loved me.

 

Before the first leg of tour, I was already informed of the flow of the program. I practiced my sing and dance production number and although I wasn’t confident enough, I thought I need to show fans more so they won’t leave the fanmeet unsatisfied. They also gave me the flow of the interview, the pre-arranged questions and the intended answers, and of course a special video greetings from friends. I almost laughed loudly when CNBLUE was the first one to give me blessings. Yonghwa had mentioned to me that even though he won’t be in any of my fan meeting, he would still show support. So, this was what he’s talking about. I’ve never seen him greeting me in a formal way and I suspect he’s holding his usual witty self.

 

I hope she continues to show us great works in 20, 30 or 100 years to come. Please also love our CNBLUE. I ask for your continuous support for both of us.

 

“Hey, how dare you ask for the support of my fans as well?” I playfully hit his arms the moment I saw him. Before I started my tour, I promised to visit him in his studio right after the first leg of tour in the Philippines. It was actually difficult to sneak in FNC as fans of FT Island and CNBLUE always flock the area so I really need to be very careful and get a good timing. Luckily, there were no fans waiting outside FNC and I took advantage of the time. I headed first to FT Island’s room but I only saw Minhwan, Juniel and Jaejin having a great talk so I just greeted them and gave them the food I brought. CNBLUE’s studio was just beside the room and without wasting time, I hurried to see Yonghwa.

 

“Don’t you like my congratulatory message?” He was giggling as he remembered how many times they had NG shots while recording.

 

“I liked Lee Seung Gi oppa’s message best.” I candidly answered. Aside from telling the truth, it’s also one way for me to make him jealous. But he just laughed and I realized that making him jealous didn’t work. He’s used to seeing me with guy friends and it won’t matter anymore.

 

“Is that for me?” He pointed at the paper bag I was carrying where the foods I brought were packed. I told him I wanted him to taste my Gejang and my new recipe, Tomato Kimchi so I prepared early in the morning. I added some so that others can also have a taste of it.

 

“I prepared some Gejang and To

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter